SSF Lightning Sorc Hybrid Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Hey, im currently 137 with ele set (and lunar eclipse as the only ssu) farming fauzt really easy; my plan is to start with scosglen with 140.

as it seems that light spec is having problems, maybe an option would be to respec to cold.

or - any suggestions for havin a smooth scolsglen run with 140? are the endgame items mandatory (therefore, farming fauzt and trading until we can afford them), or is it also possible with ele-set?

€dit: why arent we using melee devotion instead of tenacity for endgame build?
Aegontrygas
Thunder Beetle
53 | 1
Fautz is pretty easy imo, especially with low budget aka the Elemental Set and maybe a few Light Runes, you can also go Lillith and MF on Wormhole, all you need there is Damage Reduce I think.

Also FHR is very important, if you are infront of them and you get interrupted because of their attacks, you die, since you dont leech anymore.

Oh yes Belladonna is my girl but needs some TG too figure out the best Setup.

In Scosglen I think Ice Elementals / other Summons / Mercs who can tank some mobs, are very effective.
I also think that Living Flame and Purity can be good there but lets see what Vikan has too say about all these stuff :)

Btw. about Mistress of Pain, if you only go for bossfights, the weapon should be top 1 imo.

Why?

Well, if we just use Thunderstone, we get a lot of + Skills and more Mastery% overall which is a great benefit.

We cant skill Vengefull power after that and, we will loose the Hive but I think its still fine, for Astrogha its better too turn off Hive and Nova Charge, thats probably also the reason why we should have 2100 Energy with the Raven only.

Maybe next Season I play SSF with this Sorc and farm stuff, for my other builds.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Will there be more boss fight videos?

Thanks for the guide.
Majhin
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
would appreciate if you post endgame setup for pure tempest farming thanks, i don't like lightning fork so much
Aegontrygas
Thunder Beetle
53 | 1
I also like Tempest more as Fork tho, but Fork seems much stronger as Tempest, especially in Scosglen / Trojan Jungle, if you fight these Trees or the Liferegen Monster.

Also Bloodlust / Bloodfury are great buffs on 2nd Weaponslot and I am trying too build a great Merc.
I just realized that going on the FBR value makes no sense, when you dont have much blockchance.
Skider
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For endgame gear, should i use -requirements MO or allocate stats into str/dex? Requirements are pretty high and we losing free stats from set.
Aegontrygas
Thunder Beetle
53 | 1
Skider wrote:For endgame gear, should i use -requirements MO or allocate stats into str/dex? Requirements are pretty high and we losing free stats from set.

Get charms with All Attributes, I use no -Req MO but I know what you mean, I had too skill alot into Str / Dex (I think its not too bad if we Skill in some Dex since we get Energy or something like that from Nova Charge?

So we kinda need less Energy if we have Nova Charge + Raven active.

But yes its kinda sad too investigate so many points into Dex & Str, it shouldnt be a big problem too get the 1900 / 2100 Energy without Raven / with Raven but I got zero points into Vit tho which means, Sorc is kinda struggling with HP, maybe Living Flame + the max life % mastery are good.

I am actually using Light Dmg% / Life after each Kill / Manareg% / Spell Focus / Poison Length Reduce, I dont care about MF.
Depending on your Jewels / Gear choice, you prob dont need Spell Focuss on MO but not sure what the best way is.

I wonder if Eagle Stance is a good Relic but I think +3 Fork or 6-10% Light Dmg Relics are the best ones there, also for Tempest.
livewirejsp
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In your videos, what gear are you using? The set doesn't have a shield. Are you using end game crafts?
Aegontrygas
Thunder Beetle
53 | 1
I found out that you can have pretty much 90% All Res with 5% Magic Res & 50% Physical Reduce but you need Laz Trophy + Perf Kabraxis + Perf The Sleep + Perf Ghostmoon + Vision Boots + Vaetia Shield and I think 2-3x the Jewel with 3% Spell Dmg and 1% max res for x Element.

Is it worth it, nah I dont think so, The Jewels are nice, since I dont need any other Stats on the Jewels except max roll light dmg%.
I think the Jewel with +1 SK is also better as 4% Light Dmg.

Armor of the Old Religion seems very good, more damage, 10% Dodge/Avoid/Evade, Life Ater Kill / Def
but 4% less max light Res / 15% Damage Reduce / and 35% pierce less.
For Scosglen its a good thing tho.

I wanna max out my light sorc, even if cold or fire is better for scos/labs/bosses, I DONT CARE!
I played one build this season and it was my first season and I want too ultra max out a character first before I try other setups, sad we dont have a character editor.

There are also other opportunities with the item that drops in the endgame labs, besides MOs and Relics.
Would be cool if Vision boots need other rune as Yham and maybe Mana% as Life instead of Energy, maybe not 10% but Around 5% would be cool.
Skider
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So i moved into Late endgame setup (Got all of these items) and to my surprise everything is worse lol. Damage and defense got hit by a lot only to get pierce(which is nice for bosses but everything hits like a truck tho). Fauzt clear feels so bad compared to Set gear with IST runes in almost all sockets. I really don't know if it's my fault but i can't figure what's wrong with it. Kinda disappointed to spend TG and get this result :(