SSF Lightning Sorc Hybrid Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Livak wrote:
Livak wrote:I played your guide for a couple of days now and am 125 with 2 elemental children setpieces. I can run Duncraiq easily and wonder how much value is LP?
I often find other rings/amulets with almost perfect rolls + Spellfocus more lightning damage but 5% less LP. How can I calculate the value of LP compared to these other stats? Is LP+ always the better option?

Can someone answer me how great the value of LP is?
Thanks!

Whats LP? :mrgreen:
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
guess light pierce
arythia
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sorry, can someone explain in the skills section what "10 specialization" means?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:
Livak wrote:
Livak wrote:I played your guide for a couple of days now and am 125 with 2 elemental children setpieces. I can run Duncraiq easily and wonder how much value is LP?
I often find other rings/amulets with almost perfect rolls + Spellfocus more lightning damage but 5% less LP. How can I calculate the value of LP compared to these other stats? Is LP+ always the better option?

Can someone answer me how great the value of LP is?
Thanks!

Whats LP? :mrgreen:

Thx to loreth

Light pierce is the bread and butter of every caster.

arythia wrote:Sorry, can someone explain in the skills section what "10 specialization" means?

There is a skill tab called "mastery" - there you can place points into certain passive skills.
After you beat baal in hell, you unlock the skill "specialization" - you can place 10 points into it. It will help you max out your main skills by 5 extra points.
arythia
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is a skill tab called "mastery" - there you can place points into certain passive skills.
After you beat baal in hell, you unlock the skill "specialization" - you can place 10 points into it. It will help you max out your main skills by 5 extra points.[/quote]

Oh got it, thank you so much!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure how you get 150+ pierce with the set items. I'm sitting at ~50....
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
PitStains wrote:Not sure how you get 150+ pierce with the set items. I'm sitting at ~50....

Black Dwarf
Black Dwarf
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
20% Cast Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(15 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(15 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 29) to Supernova
(30 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
-5 to Light Radius
, light pierce rings, charms and Light runes from Teganze give you big number of pierce.
moskatero
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, love the build but I have a couple questions for you.

Can/Should I do the Avatar runeword in a sacred shield or a t4, also which base is the best for it?

Is the fire essence rarer than the others, I've been farming for a while and gotten many of all the others but 0 fire.

Is k3k the best place to farm for the Elemental Staff, I've ran dozens of runs there with 250mf to no avail (hence why I'm now trying to craft the shield)

Thanks!

Edit: Dropped the fiery essence on the very next run after posting this :D
Edit # 2: Made the shield using a sacred bone shield and dropped a mistress of pain, so my hunt for the set staff is technically over since these two seem better.
Edited by moskatero 2 years.
livewirejsp
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finally beat baal at 120. I kited the visions to the other side, and if he spawned one on the second side, I tele'd over to the opposite side, killed the vision, and just kited him back and forth. Did a lot of trying to facetank, since the spawn rate was low, and i figured out how to separate them.

Had 6 minutes left.
SpookyDeluxe
Skeleton
2 | 0
I see in the guide it recommends crafting jewels with Spell Focus + Lightning Spell before we get the lightning pierce runes. What is the recipe to craft these jewels? I don't see a corresponding rune on the cube page.