Bat Lady Guide (SSF, Summoner, VIT assassin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:you definitely need maxed minion resistances. It is mentioned briefly at the start of the Mid-Game-section. Max minion res is 75 I think, you can look it up on last page of stats sheet.

For jewels I am using minion life crafts. They can roll up to 21% minion life (15% from random affix pool, 6% from jewelcraft-recipe). Mine are mostly in the 18-19% range. I look for +life and attack rating (both flat and %) as secondary stats on them.

edit: I don't think they will nerf it before the next major patch since it is not gamebreaking. It is not super OP, it's a slow farmer but good bosskiller with low gear requirements. I am trying her out in labs at the moment and the bats really start struggling against the lab bosses. They die a lot against ghabbard and corrupted assassins. Corrupted assassins are especially painful, since their avoid makes resummoning bats very difficult.

Yeau thanks! That's good to know. I indeed found something on the 75% res in the mid gear section, but not in the endgame section. I guess the helm already gives 50% summon resist. But the part about jewelcrafting I did not know yet. I was using 6% minion life ones, but having the 15% random affix is definitely something to look for. I'm now at 7k life for my summons and I'm almost lvl 117 with all charms up till there. But the summons die too fast in some ubers so it's basically crap. I really like this build and decided to raise a sin in order to be able to farm some harder ubers as my other chars are more like AoE farmers and they have a hard time with a lot of ubers. This build was new to me and lured me into trying a sin ;)
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Alright, a small update on my build, I am using the Vizjun set because it gives great stats and +skills (but as mentioned before the full set aura makes it REALLY REALLY hard to see the charge indicator orbs floating around the character and the claws hit so fast that it's hard to get exactly 2 charges.).

Found an ammy with minion stats and +3 skills, upped to +4.

The only thing I can improve here I think is to switch to rings with minion stats and +1 skill, or get some unique +2 skills rings, but I have been unlucky with rings. The minions are also lacking a bit of AR, but the resists are maxed.

Any comments?
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Barbee

I'm still working on crafting jewels, only had the luck of making two with +15% minion life. Minion life is now 20k, and bosses like Quov Tsin die in a few seconds. Right now she's lvl 120, and I'm not in the mood for leveling her any further at the moment, it's slower than my farming chars because of slower/lower/clunkier AoE. I guess the place to go now is Dunc for best xp?
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hmm yeah, difficult to improve without Zular Khan's Tempest.
Anything other than Zular that removes the full set bonus might be a downgrade (at first) rather than an upgrade.

You could switch your belt to a honoric shrine blessed sacred sash. That can get up to 70% minion life (30% from shrine bless, 40 from double MO bonus) and even 110 with 2 minion life jewels. Mine only has 66% (bless didn't go too well) and I chose io runes as socket filler to keep the level requirements down for more MO space.
Other than that I can only recommend crafting more jewels and getting charms. All the +skills ones are important and a couple also add minion stats (idol of vanity trophy and the sleep trophied with judgement day). Batssin luckily has an easy time farming bosses, so getting the trophies isn't too bad
You can have a look at my char for reference here:

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/splargh

Bat life is at 54k and she can clear up to lab 7 if I'm careful

edit: you should probably get more minion AR. It is easy to get from tainted crafts and io runes (50% each or 70% from enhanced io runes)

edit2: you can switch your rings to rare ones with +1 all skills and minion life. They usually have a lvl requirement of around 65 which leaves enough space for minion life and res MOs. Witchcraft or Seal of the Nephalem Kings SU rings are even better (+2 all skills) but finding them requires luck or fauzt grinding. If you have those, they can get another +1 all skills each with the Lottery Bonus recipe. That would result in +6 all skills (compared to now) which means +12 wots/wotg/wotp for your bats from ring upgrades alone. But as stated above, this requires grinding
lovelydeny
Invader
8 | 0
Something is weird. I played in singleplayer. I got all charms lvl 125, full signs, end-game gear. But I can't kill hell baal as fast as the video showcase. I feel the bosses in single player is much stronger than in multiplayer, is that right ?
MrIdegen
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nothing weird about it, get ways over 160 with Zular and he goes down really fast. I use this girl to farm up trophies fast and she does the job just fine.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
which build can cross early game to vit bat assisn??
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Splargh wrote:
edit: I don't think they will nerf it before the next major patch since it is not gamebreaking. It is not super OP, it's a slow farmer but good bosskiller with low gear requirements. I am trying her out in labs at the moment and the bats really start struggling against the lab bosses. They die a lot against ghabbard and corrupted assassins. Corrupted assassins are especially painful, since their avoid makes resummoning bats very difficult.

Same thoughts here. It's certainly strong, but both not gamebreaking and still a bit clunky, so I don't think they'll nerf it mid-season

a321333 wrote:which build can cross early game to vit bat assisn??

There's a section in the guide for that, it's very simple :
1 point into noctule, max both fire/lightning ways and the defensive passives, and that's it ! The aoe/clear isnt huge but you'll be fast, tanky and have insane damage for the campaign/leveling (I leveled with a level 5 blue weapon with no base dmg on that setup and MELTED everything until levels 90/100+ ) :mrgreen:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:hmm yeah, difficult to improve without Zular Khan's Tempest.
Anything other than Zular that removes the full set bonus might be a downgrade (at first) rather than an upgrade.

You could switch your belt to a honoric shrine blessed sacred sash. That can get up to 70% minion life (30% from shrine bless, 40 from double MO bonus) and even 110 with 2 minion life jewels. Mine only has 66% (bless didn't go too well) and I chose io runes as socket filler to keep the level requirements down for more MO space.
Other than that I can only recommend crafting more jewels and getting charms. All the +skills ones are important and a couple also add minion stats (idol of vanity trophy and the sleep trophied with judgement day). Batssin luckily has an easy time farming bosses, so getting the trophies isn't too bad
You can have a look at my char for reference here:

https://tsw.vn.cz/char/splargh

Bat life is at 54k and she can clear up to lab 7 if I'm careful

edit: you should probably get more minion AR. It is easy to get from tainted crafts and io runes (50% each or 70% from enhanced io runes)

edit2: you can switch your rings to rare ones with +1 all skills and minion life. They usually have a lvl requirement of around 65 which leaves enough space for minion life and res MOs. Witchcraft or Seal of the Nephalem Kings SU rings are even better (+2 all skills) but finding them requires luck or fauzt grinding. If you have those, they can get another +1 all skills each with the Lottery Bonus recipe. That would result in +6 all skills (compared to now) which means +12 wots/wotg/wotp for your bats from ring upgrades alone. But as stated above, this requires grinding

Thanks, I have three or four Zulars, I'll give those a try! I'll also look at the AR. Thanks for the tips. I'll let you know how it works out :)
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wouldn't this build benefit from having a crafted shield with veil king? Seems like a good replacement tank if you don't want to run a merc
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Diaco wrote:Wouldn't this build benefit from having a crafted shield with veil king? Seems like a good replacement tank if you don't want to run a merc

That would be great except Veil King O-skill was removed from sin shields in Sigma 2.0.