Bat Lady Guide (SSF, Summoner, VIT assassin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ziigii
Vampiress
36 | 6
Is Vizjuns devices set good for this build? It gives a lot of skills and a good chunk of vita. Seems good on paper.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Artas28 wrote:How many resistance need to have for bats? Now i have 150%

75% is actually enough :) you don't need any more for any minions in MXL :)

ziigii wrote:Is Vizjuns devices set good for this build? It gives a lot of skills and a good chunk of vita. Seems good on paper.

Oh definitely so, it's also been suggested earlier in this topic but I forgot to add it to the gear section. Thanks for the reminder ! ^^
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Changing the 3rd charge to be Summon Familiar will make this more than just a meme build. I think it's an appropriate change, Claw needs this build imo. Claw hasn't been viable in a long while.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SinClaire wrote:Changing the 3rd charge to be Summon Familiar will make this more than just a meme build. I think it's an appropriate change, Claw needs this build imo. Claw hasn't been viable in a long while.

Couldn't agree more. At some point I tried to go full nocturne and/or crucify builds with claws but yeah... no. Claw wasnt super good to begin with, with the block nerf (75 to 50%) its really hard to play straight up melee claw now :(
yolouse
Prowler
17 | 1
Yo. this guide is awesome haha
cheap and easy play and strong
:)
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yolouse wrote:Yo. this guide is awesome haha
cheap and easy play and strong
:)

Thanks for the kind words :)
Gotuso
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
SinClaire wrote:Changing the 3rd charge to be Summon Familiar will make this more than just a meme build. I think it's an appropriate change, Claw needs this build imo. Claw hasn't been viable in a long while.

I actually kinda like that third attack. Would prefer if Noctule would guarantee to release the bats after a Batstrike. Makes thematic sense as well :mrgreen:
loctu1511
Vampiress
37 | 0
I stuck with Xazax. Bat can't focus on boss. Did any one kill Xazax with this build?
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Gotuso wrote:I actually kinda like that third attack. Would prefer if Noctule would guarantee to release the bats after a Batstrike. Makes thematic sense as well :mrgreen:

The 3rd charge would be nice if a build can be made around it. But as it is currently, it just gets in the way.
Leslietoorm
Fallen
1 | 0
Im trying this guide right now looks great so far

just one thing im not sure, the fire shield series require a shield but im using a spear so i cant use a shield with it, so is this series useless?