Bat Lady Guide (SSF, Summoner, VIT assassin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
loctu1511 wrote:I stuck with Xazax. Bat can't focus on boss. Did any one kill Xazax with this build?

Don't despair ! I've been stuck on Xaz for a while, its one of the few thats really annoying for us, his close-range shotgunning does a lot of damage to the bats. The answer is actually mostly "skip for now, try to get more gear and levels and then come back".
More specifically, make sure your bat have +75% to resistances, and then stack a much +%minion hp as possible, this is one of the fights where it makes a big difference.
The last advice to give is just generic Xazax advice : it may take several tries depending on luck :)

Leslietoorm wrote:Im trying this guide right now looks great so far

just one thing im not sure, the fire shield series require a shield but im using a spear so i cant use a shield with it, so is this series useless?

Happy you like it, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "fire shield series" ?
psyk1k5
Vampiress
35 | 1
So this build is fun and fantastic. The first road block I’m hitting is Teganze. I can farm everything no problem, but I can’t kill the boss Zagraal. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? My minions can’t really hit him in bat form and they die very quickly to him.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
psyk1k5 wrote:So this build is fun and fantastic. The first road block I’m hitting is Teganze. I can farm everything no problem, but I can’t kill the boss Zagraal. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? My minions can’t really hit him in bat form and they die very quickly to him.

Damage (+skills) and life (+minion health). Sometimes he re-transforms so fast it's annoying... It's also a learning process, it's a good place to train timing : your bats need to be up either right before he transforms back to humanform, or right when he does. So it's fine to have no bats but two charges during bat-form, and summon right when he transforms back.

Still, there is a small delay in attack which may prove a problem, so the optimal strategy (especially if gear isnt too good yet) would be this : learn the timing of his bat-form (roughly), and summon bats a little before he turns back, that way when he turns back he gets hit IMMEDIATELY.
If you do that and repeat it a few times he'll go down surprisingly quickly.
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Done xazax and giyua at lv127 without decent armor and weapon, only zular and crafting gear. All under 5min, dam is insane :)
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah I love this assassin spec! I’ve been spending hundreds of TG snd playing lots learning how to maximize her.

So far I’ve done uldyssian in 1 min 10 seconds, all other bosses die in 2-5 seconds. I have level 208 ways of Phoenix and gryphon added to bats so capped pierce & huge dmg.

I have about 17k hp 88-89 all res, and bat hp is about 60k. (After defensives multiplied in like 84% dr and 65% avoid, their “effective hp” is a little over a million).

I don’t lose bats on trash in labs 7 - yet I do in some bosses in labs. I plan to go to labs 10 and kill samael with this char. I’m only 136 but I’ll blow past 140 now that I don’t have many trophies to get still and see how far I can dive down!

Extra tips; 1) you can use iron golem relic cuz it’s “not a summon” it comes from an item on ground. So I make demon blood aura or bloodlust.

2) priestess merc highly geared is great for survive because bats effective hp is about 18x displayed value (dr% x avoid%) so the heal is 18x stronger on bats than players.

3) Minion life is your friend, get lots of it, goetia, endless pride for max res + jewel slots, all skills, all help. (Crafting a duress belt with suicide note gives +2 all in belt but with good stats, HIGHLY recommend).

Also I might craft thelema armor with 3 suicide notes for +7 all skills but I need minion hp more than dmg so maybe only for fun.

4) lotto ring of regha or truth and put 5x monsterball 5x Kara trinket and minion life on them for 95% minion life.
I got a 40% minion life 4 skill ammy I did monsterballs on and it has 99% minion life. So worth it.

I have more but gtg so ttyl! Gg and amazing starter guide!
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
How your hp so high? You stack vit? Could u post tsw pls?
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes my char is named BatSplat ^_^ https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=batsplat

I levelled to 142 and bat hp now 73k.

I’ve done lab 8 no problem and half of a 9 before getting a little stupid/cocky and died.

Haven’t killed phoboss yet - everytime we’ve met it’s been stupid mistakes like not going down tp with bats… I probably need a few more max cold res to fight him
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Funxion1 wrote:Yeah I love this assassin spec! I’ve been spending hundreds of TG snd playing lots learning how to maximize her.

[...]

I have more but gtg so ttyl! Gg and amazing starter guide!

Thank you very much for both the kind words and the awesome feedback ! You've definitely taken it further then me and it made me so happy that people are enjoying the game with the guide's help :mrgreen:

Have a great day and if you feel like recording a video or anything, i'll gladly include it into the showcase :)
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Oh yes! Without your guide I would never have ventured into this toon!

I’m close to killing phoboss, I just need a few more
Max cold res and I should be able to do it…

I also have some sneaky and great ideas for this spec
That I’ll be testing hopefully soon!

As for videos - I’ll try but I haven’t made
Any videos yet at all! I’d love to cuz I really like this spec and would love to help build the community. Bats are so damn strong lol!
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OMG I DID IT!

I killed Phoboss!! It was actually pretty easy once I got my on sheet resists over 260%! Auriel’s focus was best UMO that dropped from him. I’m so stoked! I did a lab 9 but need to play more slow and care and I’m sure I can do it. Especially with my %AR modifications I made.

I have like 4 40-50% ar 17-21% minion life jewels in my Zular now along with 2 suicide notes.

Bat hp up to over 80k now as well. Can’t wait to try Sammy in near future!