Bat Lady Guide (SSF, Summoner, VIT assassin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Funxion1 wrote:OMG I DID IT!

I killed Phoboss!! It was actually pretty easy once I got my on sheet resists over 260%! Auriel’s focus was best UMO that dropped from him. I’m so stoked! I did a lab 9 but need to play more slow and care and I’m sure I can do it. Especially with my %AR modifications I made.

I have like 4 40-50% ar 17-21% minion life jewels in my Zular now along with 2 suicide notes.

Bat hp up to over 80k now as well. Can’t wait to try Sammy in near future!

That's epic haha, I'd pay just to try that char lmao
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Was testing summoners as a side project, did Necro, Barb, and then Batlady
I believe it's safe to ditch Pala (Zealots) from comparison

You might think that Necro/Barb has a huge army on their own and should clear better,
But NO, half of the time you are forced to Teleport your whole army to your targets, or else you'd be seeing half of them slacking behind doing NOTHING, and even if you did teleported the whole pack, sometimes they still wont target a close enemy, as close as 5~8 yard range.

*The velocity and the AI Targeting mechanics from ONLY 5 Bats actually takes the cake in-terms of clearing,
For speed comparison, they move faster than Ancient Spirits with SMAX wolf stance barb.

As for damage, i did on pretty try hard gearing on both the Necro and Barb, but Man, they don't even come close in terms of damage comparing to this BatLady build with ONLY minimal investment.

TL;DR, if you are looking to play a summoner, try this build while it last, like someone suggested earlier in this thread, the build might get some form of nerf next patch.
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:

I killed Phoboss!! It was actually pretty easy once I got my on sheet resists over 260%! Auriel’s focus was best UMO that dropped from him. I’m so stoked! I did a lab 9 but need to play more slow and care and I’m sure I can do it. Especially with my %AR modifications I made.

I have like 4 40-50% ar 17-21% minion life jewels in my Zular now along with 2 suicide notes.

If you want I’m selling my entire BATLADY gear set on auction right now SUPER cheap! Literally 80tg starting BID lol /cry.

3 skill neph kings w/4 monsterballs.
Lotto ring of regha w/5 monsterballs 5 Kara trinkets + no minion life.
109% minion life 4 skill ammy and 33% dmg. (UMO + mo)
Perfect zular, my dawn claw, perfect hakan except defense, endless pride 46 MF, near perfect goetia,
+2 all skill duress belt, like 180% minion life boots (inc jewels), and like 20 best crafted minion life jewels for the build, 10/45 lorekeeper msg (minions get HUGE dmg buff from this), and much more.

Sorry to sound like I’m advertising - I kinda am BUT it is only because I love this build and char and hope somebody who wants to play this char wins my gear because it’s SUPER OP and I spent hundreds of TG making her pimp as hell.

If you buy and or have questions, I’m happy to help coach cuz I’ve spent lots of time on this char and learned a lot!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Funxion1 wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:

If you want I’m selling my entire BATLADY gear set on auction right now SUPER cheap! Literally 80tg starting BID lol /cry.

3 skill neph kings w/4 monsterballs.
Lotto ring of regha w/5 monsterballs 5 Kara trinkets + no minion life.
109% minion life 4 skill ammy and 33% dmg. (UMO + mo)
Perfect zular, my dawn claw, perfect hakan except defense, endless pride 46 MF, near perfect goetia,
+2 all skill duress belt, like 180% minion life boots (inc jewels), and like 20 best crafted minion life jewels for the build, 10/45 lorekeeper msg (minions get HUGE dmg buff from this), and much more.

Sorry to sound like I’m advertising - I kinda am BUT it is only because I love this build and char and hope somebody who wants to play this char wins my gear because it’s SUPER OP and I spent hundreds of TG making her pimp as hell.

If you buy and or have questions, I’m happy to help coach cuz I’ve spent lots of time on this char and learned a lot!

I've bid on it but it doesnt have any relics on it , you removed them all despite writing relics in your auction .. I quite dont like those tricks
Funxion1
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorry Pizza - it was an honest mistake. Even in photo there was none. (I made 2 mules and separated summoner type items snd then misc items and sold both) I thought I had iron golem on that mule you bid on but I must’ve left it on the mule that sold the day before >< I’m SO sorry and 100% did not mean to. Plz forgive me. I’m still happy to answer any questions or help with build if you’d like.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Congratulations ! Glad to hear it !
I need to catch up a little bit a least and add stuff to the guide, but just got a new job, so I'll do it later in the season.
Just saying this to mention I did not give up on the char, far from it, just a small RL break ;) :mrgreen:
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Neyhanis wrote:

Congratulations ! Glad to hear it !
I need to catch up a little bit a least and add stuff to the guide, but just got a new job, so I'll do it later in the season.
Just saying this to mention I did not give up on the char, far from it, just a small RL break ;) :mrgreen:

it's allright m8, everyone can do mistake!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just started leveling , so this question is more like "looking forward to" - this traps cap skill - on the paper its nice - forgers hegemony - but how many prereq points I actually must save for it. Although I suspect, there is not enough of skill points to max it .

PS and use ranger merc. A2 bear is for endgame when you can afford to 15 IAS jewels/runes for merc weapon.
exlyst
Prowler
17 | 0
love this build. thank you for sharing !
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:I just started leveling , so this question is more like "looking forward to" - this traps cap skill - on the paper its nice - forgers hegemony - but how many prereq points I actually must save for it. Although I suspect, there is not enough of skill points to max it .

PS and use ranger merc. A2 bear is for endgame when you can afford to 15 IAS jewels/runes for merc weapon.

Vizjun's Devices
Vizjun's Devices
(Assassin Trap Set)

Vizjun's Engine
Vizjun's Foresight
Vizjun's Monitor
Vizjun's Science

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+75 Spell Focus
Elemental Resists +40%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
+3 to Assassin Skill Levels
50% Cast Speed

Set Bonus with complete set:
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
+150 to Vitality
+250 to Energy
+200 Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
4% Reanimate as: Undead Scout

is tanky as hell but this 2 claw charging is like a work of chirurgeion. Especially at the heat of the battle. Either a claw+shield or naginata may be slower but its visible atleast. And this full set aura is not definitely helping with visibility. Now trying this
Witchhunter's Attire
Witchhunter's Attire
(Assassin Claw Set)

Witchhunter's Crucifix
Witchhunter's Faith
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Ire

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
-10% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Maximum Block Chance +10%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
50% Chance to cast level 24 Crucify on Melee Attack
+150 Life on Melee Attack

Set Bonus with complete set:
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
-20% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+15 to Way of the Gryphon (Assassin Only)
25% to Dexterity
Fire Absorb 3%
Lightning Absorb 3%
Cold Absorb 3%
+150 Life on Melee Attack
2% Reanimate as: Returned Archer