Bat Lady Guide (SSF, Summoner, VIT assassin)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siberian
Imp
5 | 0
Not all passives work to Bat's.
Nagi passiv skill not add Magic damage )) Me summon Bats, swap weapon to nagi and not work it ))
Its a bug ? (sorry my english not good)
asadasa
Prowler
19 | 2
Siberian wrote:Not all passives work to Bat's.
Nagi passiv skill not add Magic damage )) Me summon Bats, swap weapon to nagi and not work it ))

If you mean laserblade it is because that skill only works with nagis when you swap to claw the passive stops working
Siberian
Imp
5 | 0
asadasa wrote:

If you mean laserblade it is because that skill only works with nagis when you swap to claw the passive stops working

Sir, i know. I Summon bats with claw and swap weapon to nagi. Not work it. ))
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Siberian wrote:
asadasa wrote:

Sir, i know. I Summon bats with claw and swap weapon to nagi. Not work it. ))

Naginata passive adding magic damage, Laserblade, only work for your weapon if wearing a Naginata, and I guess it is considered they do not wear one. While, since they are summoned with a claw, Shadow Dancer will work. Some weird d2 logic probably. I did not check if if they do not as you said, but that's my guess.
Also, swapping weapon have no effect on summon, what they were summoned with is the only thing that matter, that is why they were played with
Zular Khan's Tempest
Zular Khan's Tempest
Halberd (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 71 to 100
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 558
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
Broadside Cooldown Reduced by 2 seconds
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(25 to 30) to Way of the Raven (Assassin Only)
+(25 to 30) to Way of the Gryphon (Assassin Only)
+(25 to 30) to Way of the Spider (Assassin Only)
+(25 to 30) to Way of the Phoenix (Assassin Only)
+(51 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
before, but now it's not possible anymore to summon them with something that is not a Claw.
mrkh4ng
Cultist
20 | 0
Is BAT LADY still nice in this season? Im just build her in patch 2.0, she so good. Thanks
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I only tested a bit, but it didn't seem to be good anymore. Ways synergy was halved and Zular Khan switch is no longer possible due to reworked batstrike mechanics.
All the bats can do now is tank, they are still very good at that tho.
Reeses
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mrkh4ng wrote:Is BAT LADY still nice in this season? Im just build her in patch 2.0, she so good. Thanks

THIS specific build does not work anymore. This build used to focus on VIT and stacking Ways skills which isn't possible with Bat Summons anymore. If ANYONE has done the new bat-a-sin I'd love to see some videos!