Physical Werebear Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
Im 125 seer druid. The dmg is insane, but its soooo squishy, the highest i can farm is dunc.
I might give bear a shot now to be able to get more charms
Thank you :)
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
Ok now i respecced to bear with full set and sockets/MO's but the dmg is soo low compared to seer. Now i cant even do dunc? Is that me or is the bear just not 'viable' mid/endgame in 2.2?
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I haven't play bear in a while admittedly, since the massive fpa nerf.

Makes sure to hit your highest FPA, but ye physical version damage isn't great without Gotter setup.

Mich742b wrote:i cant even do dunc

Hm there's no change to the build tankiness, you should be immortal in duncraig no? It would just be slow.
Descent1414
Skeleton
3 | 0
Mich742b wrote:Ok now i respecced to bear with full set and sockets/MO's but the dmg is soo low compared to seer. Now i cant even do dunc? Is that me or is the bear just not 'viable' mid/endgame in 2.2?

If you link your character maybe somebody can offer some advice. I had no issue doing dunc or any 120 ubers with full set + TUs. That said, the damage for this build is definitely not what it used to be.
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JDMM

Here is my character. I just switched yesterday, so i might have missed a few fillers but i dont see that should be the big issue.

Would really appriciate if someone can give me some tips.
Thank you
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Mich742b wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JDMM

Here is my character. I just switched yesterday, so i might have missed a few fillers but i dont see that should be the big issue.

Would really appriciate if someone can give me some tips.
Thank you

Apology for the late reply. Some points I would like to give

- Perhaps a couple more points to Bestial Potency. Can move points of Harvester over. Cause admit it, how often you would summon them, and they die too quickly especially if not max.

- Have you hit 86 fhr for at least 4 frame hit recover?

- What's your accuracy rating (AR for short)? I suspect that it's not great. Simply upgrade the amulet to a random
Athulua's Oracle
Athulua's Oracle
Amulet

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
40% Attack Speed
(150 to 250)% Bonus to Attack Rating
Cannot Be Frozen
would be a huge boost to your AR. Perhaps a
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
too but maybe it's not possible. I would prefer maxing Primal Dominance for more AR & 200 fhr. Can sacrifice points from Endurance & Rend for now. Some more craft jewels with %AR will also help

- AR is very important. Swing & miss means enemy doesn't get slow, you don't leech anything & much more susceptible to getting swarm.

- Oh and replace the Eld in weapon sockets with Perfect Skull haha. Eld isn't worth there at all.
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thank you so much for the tips.
I havent even thought about AR really. I see that could be my biggest weakness for now. I dont know if that could be my dmg problem too

I allready maxed bestial potency. You mean investing points in ultimate for more skills? I could do that.
I only put points in harvesters for the synergy to symbiosis.

I will try to reach your replys and give a feedback.
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
[/quote]
Apology for the late reply. Some points I would like to give

- Perhaps a couple more points to Bestial Potency. Can move points of Harvester over. Cause admit it, how often you would summon them, and they die too quickly especially if not max[/quote]

Sigh.. just realized now that i didnt max it? My bad. Thank you
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I don't think it's worth put points into Harvester at all. With 20 points into it, Symbiosis goes from 100% life in 40s (2.5% life regen per sec) to 100% life in 20s (5% life regen per sec). So the math checks out at 0.125% life regen per point, which is quite terribly inefficient.
Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Can you explain why you max Idol of Scosglen? As far as I can see one point gets the 30% physical resist, more points just add to movement speed? (I'm not using Ancestral force so the cool down reduction isn't necessary or useful.)