Physical Werebear Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Descent1414
Skeleton
3 | 0
Nice guide :) Very easy build to play, very powerful without needing much gear. Probably one of the best builds for a new player IMO. Great for HC as well. Just want to add that Erawan RW for armor and Nephilim RW for boots are nice upgrades over TUs that you can snag pretty early if you find the runes and some sacred bases to make them in.
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

2. In the frost mage guide the author was pretty happy with A1 priestess merc, seems she can each 70% avoid with enough dex on gear and has nice buffs/ decent dmg. Maybe try that one out.

Still not working properly in areas like dunc , fauzt or tengaze. Stops following you if you port /run too fast, doent attack when swarmed (AI issue), not scaled with the heavy increased spawns ... overall, money and gearwaste, really :(
kruszkush
Invader
9 | 0
Where to farm all those late game unique items? There are ilvl 120 so I can go any lvl 120 area?
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kruszkush wrote:Where to farm all those late game unique items? There are ilvl 120 so I can go any lvl 120 area?

SSU can start dropping in any area >= 120, which means everything from Duncraig/Teganze and up.

Though in a free drop game, it's very unlikely that you will get exactly what you need. So if you're playing online, you will likely will need to farm for anything valuable, sell then trade for the items you need.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
You can hit 4fpa with sigil and 2 marksman
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
snowbird wrote:You can hit 4fpa with sigil and 2 marksman

Oh true I forgot UMO exist besides 5 regular MO. We need 9 more WAS which means 2 Marksman yep. Will update with the info, thanks.
kruszkush
Invader
9 | 0
This build seems slow due to small AOE. But I am noob and I don't know much about median. Is it true what I said? Sure I kill everything very quickly, but like I said, AOE is pretty tiny.
What I like about is build is I can be totally mindless and extremely tired and still do fine, no piano build.
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It is quite slow, but you'll be durable for much longer than it will take you to kill everything in one room.
SpikedShell
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
how to get rest of 500+ AS?
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
SpikedShell wrote:how to get rest of 500+ AS?

Weapon is 150+.
Werebear morph itself give like 200+ that the skill description doesn't say (I believe d2stat is still correct here)

You just need 150 from gear and charms.