Physical Werebear Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Javalad wrote:Can you explain why you max Idol of Scosglen? As far as I can see one point gets the 30% physical resist, more points just add to movement speed? (I'm not using Ancestral force so the cool down reduction isn't necessary or useful.)

more points increase defense bonus from the upgrade skill too
Rjak_Grey
Fallen
1 | 0
Funny how I managed to blindly stumble on this build while trying out druid (minus the melee devotion). Long story short, got a cloudladder with good rolls on previous character and was itching to roll a druid to use it - then did a druid. and got a Norrec drop really early - then just looked at skills of various trees, tried out a werebear, and double taked about speed of enemies falling. then slapped myself on the head with (target gets additional damage) and never looked back. only time I thought silly thoughts was level 20-25 when I considered getting a hunter tree bear, but nah, not worth at all - would be cool flavour wise though. Might try out something when get this beefcake to 100+ . Thanks for ideas with belt/boots as I was just kinda throwing stuff together - just was considering to go for green resist belt when possible

Edit: Managed to get full werebear set at lv 91 and it is BEAUTIFUL
ShadowBlinder
Fallen
1 | 0
hi, do u ever use with this build a 1 handed weapon or olnly and exclusively 2 handed ones? plus i see there is nothing about using the honorific item recipe u get from killing the act 5 shenk.. it's that useless or used for late game?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
ShadowBlinder wrote:hi, do u ever use with this build a 1 handed weapon or olnly and exclusively 2 handed ones? plus i see there is nothing about using the honorific item recipe u get from killing the act 5 shenk.. it's that useless or used for late game?

Hy man ! I played with phys bear druid, and you can go just with tiered uniques (don't forget to max your resists). Two handed weapon is OK, later on you can change 1h+shield, it depends what you find or what will you craft. Sacred 1h war axe can be found in lvl 105 areas as the sacred gothic shield for physical build. Later on, it's better to craft a runeword weapon, or maybe respec for wildfire druid (Instinct runeword is really good, maybe with svallin shield).
Keep going with the bear, it's really fun. Have a great day.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
ShadowBlinder wrote:hi, do u ever use with this build a 1 handed weapon or olnly and exclusively 2 handed ones? plus i see there is nothing about using the honorific item recipe u get from killing the act 5 shenk.. it's that useless or used for late game?

at some builds, with multihit weapon damage, honorifics works veeeeery nice, you have a lot of space to put MO with many good mods like crushing b, deadly s, enchanted and flat damage... its underestimated stuff
Shidongan
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
How fast is werebear leveling? This is my second character and I can't decide what's the best way to level my new druid character
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Shidongan wrote:How fast is werebear leveling? This is my second character and I can't decide what's the best way to level my new druid character

Rend Werebear is really fast I think. And of course, this season you can get the full set in the mirror temple, if you kill the nemesis druid. After the set, you can go further.
Shidongan
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
nemmate wrote:
Shidongan wrote:How fast is werebear leveling? This is my second character and I can't decide what's the best way to level my new druid character

Rend Werebear is really fast I think. And of course, this season you can get the full set in the mirror temple, if you kill the nemesis druid. After the set, you can go further.

I almost managed to get a full Scos set and some "endgames" items, so I have just to level a druid. So werebear is fine, right?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Shidongan wrote:
nemmate wrote:

I almost managed to get a full Scos set and some "endgames" items, so I have just to level a druid. So werebear is fine, right?

For me, it was fast. But I think the guide is a little bit outdated, because of the attack speed changes for the morph builds.
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
How can you guys have such many strength point for
Gotterdammerung
Gotterdammerung
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 496 to 673
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%