Psionic Mind Ripple Assassin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I think like 96% or so.
Antarus
Cultist
22 | 0
Does it make sense to bring it up in armor (MO)? 150 or high?
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I've never needed it. This build really shines on the high-end at boss killing. So I've made 1,000's of TG from laz, uldy, yshari. Never bothered to try and MF.
blackdance66
Prowler
16 | 0
should we need 152 FCR with the Set item? , and ihave 22k dam right now, still cant farm Scog , what should i do
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Scosglen is doable. Definitely need to hit the fcr cap. I will say, my damage is up to 45,000 on mind ripple. Scosglen is fairly doable. I've even gotten to the point where I can kill the big guys relatively quickly.
jvfranco16
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
use orb of annihilation for scog
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
Thanks so much for this guide. The videos going through the uber bosses' mechanics are top notch.
Cryzoke
Cultist
24 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dontinquire wrote: Energy has a diminishing return dropoff right around 2,000. You'll also note when putting points into it that your damage doesn't go up until you reach a specific breakpoint. Basically, allocate 5 points, check the tooltip, repeat. When you're right around 2,000 and you see your damage go up, stop putting points into it. We don't scale energy, just the energy factor/spell focus formula.

So here is a stupid question. This is taking account the energy that come from items/charms or you are referring to the base stat number? Cause I reached the 2000 mark and I'm trying to get some 120 lvl charms to relocate points to finally get more vit and replacing gems for jewels to improve the damage.

Also...Do you remember what was your damage when you defetead Baal? I'm around 7-9k Shuriken and 20k Ripple...I need to unlocked the lvl cap skill to reach 100 cognition.

Last thing, which shrine do you recommend for boots late game? I think the code on your main post failed for that part.
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Base energy is not relevant. This takes into account only the current amount of energy after all charms/bonuses have been applied. It does mean you can respec for more survivability if you get a bonus of stat bonuses.

When I defeated baal, no idea. I can do baal in about 40 seconds with 45k tooltip damage on mind ripple. By my estimates you should be able to kill baal in about 4 minutes or so.

ALL crafted gear in this build should be using enchanted shrines. Post formatting has been corrected.
Dontinquire
Cultist
20 | 11
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
dfnord wrote:Thanks so much for this guide. The videos going through the uber bosses' mechanics are top notch.

Thank you, it's one of the main reasons I wrote a guide. I always hated watching build guide videos where it's just some death metal music and some guy playing on some nebulous character who knows what gear/level/stats/attributes let alone the persons thought process. I tried to make something unique and different in terms of the mxl community.