Psionic Mind Ripple Assassin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
jimmyburr wrote:How do you clear Ascendant Riftwalker? Died to the wave of spikes

this is just a general question, but you survive the retaliate by standing close to him, or just blink ontop of him when he goes immune and gets a blue signal above his head.
jimmyburr
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
jimmyburr wrote:How do you clear Ascendant Riftwalker? Died to the wave of spikes

this is just a general question, but you survive the retaliate by standing close to him, or just blink ontop of him when he goes immune and gets a blue signal above his head.

Sorry about that. I did find a thread about this riftwalker. Thought it was a build issue but it was just general knowledge about the boss.

link to thread: viewtopic.php?p=534150
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Singularity belt helps with riftwalker (and other stuff) as well
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
this build looks pretty decent outside labs, gj!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm giving it a shot now and would like to try and run it through Labs if possible. I'm currently using the full psionic set and I'm using Orb of Annihilation and Mind Ripple to farm. Going pretty well so far at level 117.
EyeDoc
Bone Archer
70 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Random question. I have the ability to dual-wield mind rake.... thoughts?
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sounds fine to me except for the -100% FCR kind of hurts.
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Not exactly mind ripple sin but I use 2x sagi. Gear is strong enough now that I can run with vessel and use shuriken to clear small mobs/small packs. I like barely having to stop and not having to aim shuriken. Helps with kiting in lab (I've solod 8 successfully so far).

Dunc=run thru only vessel kills all, never farm there tho

Fauzt/Scos I usually just pull huge groups and either singularity or mind ripple them down. Vessel kills enough for bloodbath to keep me alive.

Tele on top of etherborn and either singularity or shuriken. You'll get a feel for it based on density. Same for trees but learn towards singularity more. Typically 2 and they are dead.

Lower labs I shift/stutterstep shuriken flurry to keep dodging/clearing.

Higher labs I use singularity often while mixing in shuriken dodging. Mind rake might be better here as more of my damage comes from ranged snipes than vessel clear but I haven't tried yet.

Can check me on ladder char = innerpsy or message me in game if you want.

Hope that helps.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks racerx - picked up my first Sagi earlier today and am still looking for that second one to try a similar build.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Where do you get the Singularity skill from? I don't see it in my tree.