Psionic Mind Ripple Assassin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
eurekaaaa wrote:Where do you get the Singularity skill from? I don't see it in my tree.

Check runewords :)
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Whooooooops.

Thanks lol
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any plans on updating GIya? saw that the Giya fight is from 2.0 where the immunity thingies that are spawned needs Purify, but that has changed and now you NEED to run around the entire place for the first ~1.5-2 minutes to clear those thingies as they are pre-spawned now, so can't even go fight Giya from the get-go even if you want to as Giya is immune until they have all been cleared out, and i think the fight takes longer to do now as well due to being even more of a meatbag now with the updated changes, just like Atanna Khan.
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
How suitable is this build for Samael and Deimos, or is there a stronger variation for these bosses?
EyeDoc
Bone Archer
70 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Update from the 2x mind-rakes.... https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Cookie_Monster

steamrolls fautz, very good survivability in Scos. I beat Atanna Kahn for the very first time ever, and now can do at will (just spam the stars and move a little bit but no need to kite).
Still need help for void finale.
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
EyeDoc wrote:Update from the 2x mind-rakes.... https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Cookie_Monster

steamrolls fautz, very good survivability in Scos. I beat Atanna Kahn for the very first time ever, and now can do at will (just spam the stars and move a little bit but no need to kite).
Still need help for void finale.

Bloodlust swap (crafted claw/shamanka)
125 cog will prob give more damage than lvl 30 ripple with spec
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
I think this build will lack survivability in the final (lab).
EyeDoc
Bone Archer
70 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodlust swap (crafted claw/shamanka)
125 cog will prob give more damage than lvl 30 ripple with spec

I've specced for the 125 cog for damage, but i felt it was slightly too squishy for my liking.
Haven't tried the claw on weapon swap. That might work well. With pinnacle/beacon as my only buffs, I get 41k from ripple currently.

Thanks!

(edited b/c quoting)
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Yea bloodlust is just freebie swap and pop damage buff (Don't forget to recast vessel if you use sagi. Buff icon is there but it isn't actually active.)
Eventually you want to push for 150 cog but youll need some levels before that happens.

My setup:

60k ripple
15k vessel of retribution - via relic
40k vessel of judgment - dual sagi
10k singularity - belt - Basically 1 shots all trash mobs in labs

I've pushed damage a few thousand higher but it's at the cost of resists/survivability.

Have cleared lab 8. Never tried higher solo but survivability does become a problem.
Tried Samael once. Went into it not knowing the fight and didn't change any gear. Again survivability was a problem. Damage seemed fine unless there's some healing mechanic that I didn't get to.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
I found that kabraxis instantly teleports out of singularity. Does other bosses act like that?