Incarnation Paladin (Holy Caster) SSF-viable

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Sathenus
Destroyer
6 | 0
I dont understand why nerfs are expected. It's a glass cannon that's the price you pay. Annihilation already has delay before it starts attacking and 5 second cooldown and the fireballs can miss. I'll be expecting wolf druid and thunderstone nerfs as well then. Oh and ele barb nerfs(look at #1 person on ladder, has like the cheapest gear on earth LOL).
Second I'm still confused on the innate 160% pen and how that works in labs with curse immunity. Can you not get above 160 pen on curse immune mobs?
It's interesting how something is endgame(high labs) viable with mind you(insane gear) and apparently that is nerf worthy. How exactly are we meant to do end game content in this game? Seems unobtainable for casual players like myself. Meanwhile riftstones are locked behind the 130 riftwalker now so even less accessible. Maybe I just need to git gud lul?
Jstud
Skeleton
2 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
after getting fire hydra, feels like i shouldn't even bother to use dragon jaw anymore? would it be worth more to respec out of it and maybe go specialization and more into annihilation instead? also gear for fire spell damage instead of physical/magical spell damage?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jstud wrote:after getting fire hydra, feels like i shouldn't even bother to use dragon jaw anymore? would it be worth more to respec out of it and maybe go specialization and more into annihilation instead? also gear for fire spell damage instead of physical/magical spell damage?

The sustain from dragon jaws is still very nice. But it's not required. We haven't really thought about it, since PMSD is a very good multiplier to Annihilation damage through extra projectiles.
ddgg334
Fallen
1 | 0
arythia wrote:Of all of the buffs we put skills into for this build, which buffs should we always keep up? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Spark of hope/Vindicate/Dragonbone armor/Solar flare
And if you have leftover points put into ward of fate(mid/end game build,not recommend while leveling),you keep it too
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ladder top dogs are dominated by incarnation - pallys. There has to be something..... its's a glass cannon and pianino buffs char, there has to be something.... I' m definitely going to try out once I have some set pieces from my totem necro. ( 2.0 is harder than previuos versions (overall), so there is probably no need to worry about nerfs ).
prism1331
Skeleton
2 | 0
Excellent build.

I'm playing for the first time (Single player)
I did a physical barb up to 124 and got stuck on a few bosses so I decided to try out Paladin

I tried neutraldin and it was fun and good dmg but dies really easily
Then I tried holy melee paladin but without spamming 8 second duration buffs it had attack rating issues and only did mainly physical damage so I was struggling on the furthest zone I got to (Fauzt). If I try again I'll put more points into Solar Flare

Then I tried this build with bad gear and absolutely stomped Fauzt and killed a few extra bosses I couldn't kill before.

The build:
- Does excellent damage in a large AoE of two types (physical and fire)
- Has cool stat scaling with magic/phys spell damage improving your hydra skill
- Is tanky with easy 50% pdr, bone armor, 10 beefy summons, and has some sustain with dragon jaws healing you a bit
- Is engaging with multiple skills to use but none absolutely required with low duration (I am 127, I imagine eventually I will get the annoying +750 vit/energy low duration buff but not yet), and can be done with junky gear
- Is great at killing bosses as you can just set hydras, run away, and spam summons to tank if needed

Top notch build, thanks OP
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Hi, out of curiousity,

what is the endgame spec including specialization? i can't identify for example this spec:

is it dragon jaws 30 and anni 30?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes... Double click on number it shows part of the skills by highlighting. But they need to fix the page.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
3 - solar f; 30 - dj and anni; 4 - apex and scion; 15 - dragon breath; 5 - combustion; 1 - armor
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
loreth2021 wrote:Hi, out of curiousity,

what is the endgame spec including specialization? i can't identify for example this spec:

is it dragon jaws 30 and anni 30?

Deafwave's build is a highly optimized build, built around specific amount of UMOs and tiniest tweaks to make everything perfect, I wouldn't look at his build from NotArmory. This guide is meant as something that can scale to similar power level but without use of UMOs and super rare items like Natalya's Deception. Stick to what's in the guide for this one.