Incarnation Paladin (Holy Caster) SSF-viable

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Would love to hear if this is a solid labs build. Leveling one up as we speak!!
gigasbot
Prowler
15 | 0
daedaluswings wrote:Would love to hear if this is a solid labs build. Leveling one up as we speak!!


Haven't tried labs yet, still farming fauzt for the damn fire hydra, but i think it is a solid option for labs yes.
With enough physical/magic hydra gets a huge radius to clean whole packs in a few fireballs and not mention 90all res , 50% phys resist and extra life from mastery for safety.
gigasbot wrote:
daedaluswings wrote:Would love to hear if this is a solid labs build. Leveling one up as we speak!!


Haven't tried labs yet, still farming fauzt for the damn fire hydra, but i think it is a solid option for labs yes.
With enough physical/magic hydra gets a huge radius to clean whole packs in a few fireballs and not mention 90all res , 50% phys resist and extra life from mastery for safety.


How are you getting to 90all? The charms alone can't get that high right?
Ruubel
Mangler
491 | 8
For scosglen farming switch from summons to max dragon breath and that poison reduction mastery. Summons do not hava a chance there and resummoning takes time. I have only 1 hard pt on dragon breath ( I'm not at scosglen farming mood yet, some trophies to do list) - but this 1 pt already makes a noticable difference.
victordg
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
it is a great guide! i want to ask you how to beat THE VOID,if i use Annihilation lilith die fast :facepalm: Dragon Jaws No harm done
Captcha
Heretic
419 | 19
Strength: Enough for gear (which is a lot early on)
Dexterity: Enough for gear (which is a lot early on)
Vitality: Leftovers
Energy: Everything until 20k mana


Wondering why this build would need 20k mana - why not the usual 2k Energy?
mortimer_85
Mangler
477 | 196
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Captcha wrote:
Wondering why this build would need 20k mana - why not the usual 2k Energy?



because all incarnation spells obtain damage Synergy from current mana value and the Bonus of the most important spell - Annihilation - is capped at 20k mana.
Captcha
Heretic
419 | 19
mortimer_85 wrote:
Captcha wrote:
Wondering why this build would need 20k mana - why not the usual 2k Energy?



because all incarnation spells obtain damage Synergy from current mana value and the Bonus of the most important spell - Annihilation - is capped at 20k mana.

Ahhh thanks! I hadn't spotted that it was based on mana instead of (the usual) Energy. (Actually I did a long time ago, but I forgot lol)


After reaching 2009 Energy and needing nothing in str/dex, I have 700+ stat points to use, so that could be either a lot of vit or... more mana. Is the extra damage worth it over what would be roughly 3k more life? Life atm is just over 9k which feels like a decent amount, so maybe not needed.

BTW Does the mastery skill Meditation affect the damage at all? I never understood the words under its synergy "100% increased mana scaling per base level". If it doesn't then it should be possible to take the 3 points out of Meditation and put somewhere else.
sujan2016
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Annihilation has 160% innate fire pierce and Item Blessed Wrath gives more damage than Veil of the Tainted Sun, So I think Going for Fire pierce is not necessary for this build. Instead going for MF or survival stats are most important for LAB as of I have cleared Tier 6 of LAB with this build. I will play more deeper in LAB tomorrow to see how far this build can go.
Captcha
Heretic
419 | 19
Any thoughts on best trophy to use with
The Sleep
The Sleep
Required Level: 125
Cube with Trophy to Awaken
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Maximum Fire Resist +(0 to 1)%
Maximum Lightning Resist +(0 to 1)%
Maximum Cold Resist +(0 to 1)%
Maximum Poison Resist +(0 to 1)%
?

Maybe it depends if you have 20k mana or not, then... Baal trophy for the XP gain?