Incarnation Paladin (Holy Caster) SSF-viable

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
End1Ga wrote:Thx for the build. It this guide still actual?

coz guide says "PMSD until the 100PMSD Combustion-breakpoint for an extra hydra projectile"
but in game skill says that u need 500 for extra proj

More points reduces how much pmsd you need for each extra projectile and AoE bump. That's what "improved scaling" means there.
End1Ga
Cultist
22 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
End1Ga wrote:Thx for the build. It this guide still actual?

coz guide says "PMSD until the 100PMSD Combustion-breakpoint for an extra hydra projectile"
but in game skill says that u need 500 for extra proj

More points reduces how much pmsd you need for each extra projectile and AoE bump. That's what "improved scaling" means there.

ah, i see
thx a lot!
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm confused about fire pierce... if it's not important because Annihilation is a trap, then why does Dragon's Breath skill in the incarnation tree offer fire pierce?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
BadCompany wrote:I'm confused about fire pierce... if it's not important because Annihilation is a trap, then why does Dragon's Breath skill in the incarnation tree offer fire pierce?

It doesn't, it reduces the resistance of enemies directly.

Your fire pierce stat doesn't help out Annihilation, but resistance reduction still does.
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanx Sio !!!
Rust Claw
89 | 2
fuppy wrote:Managed to optimize the build a little more and do a 50s Uldyssian, which considering the singletarget for this build is very good.

Your Guide was so great! Now I'm really interested in this architecture. Can you show it? :D
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
how does this build fare in labs 7+?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
953648475 wrote:
fuppy wrote:Managed to optimize the build a little more and do a 50s Uldyssian, which considering the singletarget for this build is very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhim7fh7Tcw

Your Guide was so great! Now I'm really interested in this architecture. Can you show it? :D

It was a typical Cain setup with max XP through every means: crafted items in slots that can roll XP, 2% xp jewels and so on and so forth. Sadly I can't link the char anymore as it was deleted after 180 days of inactivity on said character.

Diaco wrote:how does this build fare in labs 7+?

It's an okayish labber since Annihilation is such a sound skill for labs mechanically: you place an invincible turret to shoot enemies that aren't even in your line of sight.

Damage for the most part can still be found but the clear is far worse than in my videos. The cooldown nerf on Fire Hydra for Annihilation made the clearing very janky as you can't really place it often enough for a smooth farming experience. I haven't tried it myself, but I have heard from people who have. It's not great. And with that, I can't recommend anyone to play this build anymore.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fuppy wrote:
953648475 wrote:

It was a typical Cain setup with max XP through every means: crafted items in slots that can roll XP, 2% xp jewels and so on and so forth. Sadly I can't link the char anymore as it was deleted after 180 days of inactivity on said character.

It's an okayish labber since Annihilation is such a sound skill for labs mechanically: you place an invincible turret to shoot enemies that aren't even in your line of sight.

Damage for the most part can still be found but the clear is far worse than in my videos. The cooldown nerf on Fire Hydra for Annihilation made the clearing very janky as you can't really place it often enough for a smooth farming experience. I haven't tried it myself, but I have heard from people who have. It's not great. And with that, I can't recommend anyone to play this build anymore.

But aside from later labs, how is farming (Fauzt and Scos), leveling etc?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
masochista wrote:
fuppy wrote:
953648475 wrote:

But aside from later labs, how is farming (Fauzt and Scos), leveling etc?

Hep. I played this build this season and pushed labs with it, using cain etc. Link to char: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/rolex
I havent done fauzt farming in a while, and the cooldown of annihilation makes it slow compared to other common builds for fauzt.
When it comes to scos I think it's pretty good as the damage clear mobs fast, and despite the nerf to explosion radius the aoe is still pretty good (with cain).
I tend to focus on labs, and it works well there too imo. Damage with cain is good, so u clear fast despite the cooldown on annihilation.
It will however require quite alot of gear to make it feel good. Being a spell caster means u don't leech, so surviving can be a problem before u invest enough to have spare points for to put in vit to boost ur hp pool. Hope this helps (: