Incarnation Paladin (Holy Caster) SSF-viable

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fuppy! Your totem necro guide led me to what has been my favorite character over the last two seasons.

Giving this one a try now :mjump:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
eurekaaaa wrote:Fuppy! Your totem necro guide led me to what has been my favorite character over the last two seasons.

Giving this one a try now :mjump:

Same!

Just reached lvl 105 with this pally, I farmed the charms with my necro, and am slowly just leveling up my pally. Going from lvl 30 to lvl 105 was literally a matter of 1,5 hours of playing and punching through.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Glad to hear it! :-D
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
Not sure it this has been explained before, does my fire pierce adds to the hydra damage ? Or it it will always be 160 plus dragons breath pierce
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gigasbot wrote:Not sure it this has been explained before, does my fire pierce adds to the hydra damage ? Or it it will always be 160 plus dragons breath pierce

it's 160 + dragons breath, regardess of your equipement.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Few quesion,help me plz:
1. Why so many point into sevant. I mean hes good tank but 26 point is a big number.
2. Whats the difference between 1 point and 3 point solar flare.?
3. DOes specialization worth it? I ve seen many holy pals max this to make jaw and hydra more powerful
4. Whats the oder of putting point into skill? So many choice after main attack.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
2. 8 sec vs 10 sec. Can be ommited probably? :D
Txoroa
Abomination
152 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Isnt this ring like....awesome for this build? Yeah you need to fix mana as much as possible but this ring looks crazy. Im new so im probably wrong! XD
GraveEternity
Cultist
24 | 0
Amazing guide, this is the best build I've ever played so far. SSF, stuck at Invasion III, even with 90 lightning res, but my gear is only TU, need to farm set and uniques. Probably gonna make an assasin for Laz charm. Thank you, I'm really enjoing holy caster.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So just a quick update after my post here a little while back. I'm currently level 133 and just beat Uldy for the first time on any of my characters (I have all of the recommended endgame gear - would be much more difficult with Hadriel set but definitely not impossible). ~4 minute Dunc clear, no issues with Fauszt either. I'm working my way to trying Scosglen and Dimensional Rifts next.

Fuppy's guide is a slam dunk and the playstyle is quite enjoyable. If you haven't tried this build, give it a shot.

A+