Incarnation Paladin (Holy Caster) SSF-viable

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wavez
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I think for the ubers where you recommend people not use summons - you should respec points out of summons and instead 10 specialization -> +30 dragon jaws + 30 annihilation + 1 point into dragon's breath
philc
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
115 atm. Build is op almost naked, no signets. One shotting stuff I was struggling with my wereowl. This is like taking my wereowl and giving it summons and 10x damage for free.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any tips on early leveling? I'm giving this build a try right now, got to lvl 12 quite fast and easy, but it seems like the dmg increase is slowing down already.
I'll be focusing on getting the TU's that are mentioned in the guide, so I'll farm AC with my WW barb for a while to get it all ready.
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
Muilpeer wrote:Any tips on early leveling? I'm giving this build a try right now, got to lvl 12 quite fast and easy, but it seems like the dmg increase is slowing down already.
I'll be focusing on getting the TU's that are mentioned in the guide, so I'll farm AC with my WW barb for a while to get it all ready.

Once you get max combustion and annihilation and 100% more PSMD you will see how strong it gets, my holy caster is at lvl 112 and wrecking havoc on torajan jungles, hydras in 1 or 2 fireballs destroys a whole pack, farm TUs for some spell dmg, the only downside imo is Dragon Jaws, it has a underwhelming damage for me atleast
prism1331
Skeleton
2 | 0
What ubers did you struggle with? This is my first time playing Median past lvl 90,

I beat all but NYMYR'S LIGHT and the lvl 130s + 135s

I tried Nymyr's light and even with 17.5k hp she oneshot me... After having to kill a boss and run through a map to get to her just to be oneshot I think I'm good with how far I got. Maybe I'll kill Ulyssian since you say he is easy.
Thraxis
Thunder Beetle
55 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Wavez wrote:I think for the ubers where you recommend people not use summons - you should respec points out of summons and instead 10 specialization -> +30 dragon jaws + 30 annihilation + 1 point into dragon's breath

If bellas rained from heaven would highly recommend this. However If you ever want to go rerun a charm that would like summons (ureh and bremmtwon come to mind) then you're using 2 respecs to go run them and then go back to specialization. The summons are almost always useful, even in labs they can be used to bait AI into your hydras, shield from/distract corrupted mobs, eat the telestomp from morlus and more. The build typically isn't lacking in damage, but in survivability and the summons help make up for that especially with smart play.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
prism1331 wrote:What ubers did you struggle with? This is my first time playing Median past lvl 90,

I beat all but NYMYR'S LIGHT and the lvl 130s + 135s

I tried Nymyr's light and even with 17.5k hp she oneshot me... After having to kill a boss and run through a map to get to her just to be oneshot I think I'm good with how far I got. Maybe I'll kill Ulyssian since you say he is easy.

Nymyr's Light is the first uber that you can't faceroll, as we're a glasscannon build. Most specs have to go full vit + enchanted shrinecrafted items just to survive her.
hobotripin
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is hadriel's the best weapon prior to hydra? Is it worth breaking up the set if you have all the other upgrades?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
hobotripin wrote:Is hadriel's the best weapon prior to hydra? Is it worth breaking up the set if you have all the other upgrades?

They buffed Hadriel set weapon, so yeah, it's pretty good. If you have ALL of the upgrades, then it's worth breaking the set. Most important thing is that you don't lose your PMSD breakpoints. you want that 600% PMSD with Solar Flare up.
hobotripin
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
fuppy wrote:
hobotripin wrote:Is hadriel's the best weapon prior to hydra? Is it worth breaking up the set if you have all the other upgrades?

They buffed Hadriel set weapon, so yeah, it's pretty good. If you have ALL of the upgrades, then it's worth breaking the set. Most important thing is that you don't lose your PMSD breakpoints. you want that 600% PMSD with Solar Flare up.

Nice sounds good, and I see a lot of people using Binding Treads over WoD what's the consensus on that?