Poison Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:you should probably recommend a different merc btw, miasma constantly applies poison first frame which prevents poison DoT from applying while enemies stand on it

miasma + decay is fine to self cast since 0 damage miasma works just fine, but the merc's miasma will interfere except when you're constantly casting

agreed , just ran out of time. transitioned into other games. hoping to come back next season and finish this guide up a bit more efficiently and i gotta add uber videos still.
Spartan1337
Skeleton
2 | 0
Do you think Samael en Deimoss are possible with poison build? It seems hard to stay alive (well, thats obviously hard with these ubers) during these with the lack of healing beside passive healing and pots.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Here's my current config:
Helm: Indigo (Lodestone)
Weapon: Crafted Jared's stone (shimmering), +5 skills, 72 psd, 23 pierce (arcane hunger and orb of annihilation)
Body: Venefica (Eth sup ceremonial armor) (Auriel's)
Shield: Vaetia's wall
Gloves: Lamha
Belt: Dementia
Boots: Vision
Amulet: Gallowlaugh (+2 skills lucky, 30 pierce)
Ring 1: Sigil of Tur Dulra (lucky +5 sd, 16 poison duration, 9 pierce)
Ring 2: Rare with +1 skills, 14 pierce, 12 psd and minor mods, 2x endless light)

Switch weapon: Circe
Switch shield: Bad Stone Guardian
Second switch weapon: Crafted Jared's stone with +3 Blood fury

Sockets:
Spell focus / PSD Fal crafted jewels for runewords
Perfect gems for top resistances
4x infected roots relics in shield
1x Mark of the wild relic in switch shield

----------------------

About 220K Lorenado damage atm, 174 pierce
89, 90, 90, 87 resistances

It's doing ok, can solo labs to 6-7 if careful. Infected roots is weird, but it's useful for hit and run attacks in lab mobs. Don't have all the charms trophied yet. Not sure what to improve next, been trying to craft another Jared's stone with similar stats but also with Eagle Stance skills, no luck after 400+ shrine rolls.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lasersdufutur wrote:Here's my current config:
Helm: Indigo (Lodestone)
Weapon: Crafted Jared's stone (shimmering), +5 skills, 72 psd, 23 pierce (arcane hunger and orb of annihilation)
Body: Venefica (Eth sup ceremonial armor) (Auriel's)
Shield: Vaetia's wall
Gloves: Lamha
Belt: Dementia
Boots: Vision
Amulet: Gallowlaugh (+2 skills lucky, 30 pierce)
Ring 1: Sigil of Tur Dulra (lucky +5 sd, 16 poison duration, 9 pierce)
Ring 2: Rare with +1 skills, 14 pierce, 12 psd and minor mods, 2x endless light)

Switch weapon: Circe
Switch shield: Bad Stone Guardian
Second switch weapon: Crafted Jared's stone with +3 Blood fury

Sockets:
Spell focus / PSD Fal crafted jewels for runewords
Perfect gems for top resistances
4x infected roots relics in shield
1x Mark of the wild relic in switch shield

----------------------

About 220K Lorenado damage atm, 174 pierce
89, 90, 90, 87 resistances

It's doing ok, can solo labs to 6-7 if careful. Infected roots is weird, but it's useful for hit and run attacks in lab mobs. Don't have all the charms trophied yet. Not sure what to improve next, been trying to craft another Jared's stone with similar stats but also with Eagle Stance skills, no luck after 400+ shrine rolls.

didnt get the chance to go rifting with the poison sorc set. from the info you provided it seems it falls off a bit i assume because of defense or physical resist or even life pool. I am hoping this upcoming season has some changes toward the poison sorc set and or items that can help out a bit :). anyways cya all soon!
mstyyyy
Imp
5 | 0
Hey, thanks for the awesome guide! Trying the build in the new season. Newbie questions:
1. Does casting multiple Lorenado/Arachnomancy on the same target multiple times stack? Does it make sense to spam or just apply once and wait to fall off?
2. Do those Lorenado/Arachnomancy apply to the same target? When bossing, should I do both on the same boss or just one of them?
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can't seem to do spirit world with posion sorc. 238k Arach damage with 172 pierce. The blobs feel way overtuned, they aren't dying nearly fast enough to tick a cast on Spirit boi
danigent
Invader
8 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how can i reach max EF with this build, if i put shaels or poison on socks?
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Because of the Atanna Khan´s Dress recommendation here:
->just usefull for put it on - pump Raven Familar to a point where u want ( like 44 for Example) then switch back to Adamantine Guard or Venefica. In that way Raven Familar stay on 44 points and you can still use Armor where psn build got benifits from instead Atanna Khan´s Dress where ur psn build does not benifit from.
For all askin how build does (updated and changed my text here in 2.8 but played in 2.3 and 2.5 aswell)
->its very good farmer ( dunc, triune, Vizjun, fauz even scolgs but for scolgs i recommend endgame gear and at least 140ish pierce, even set works out aswell but slow) -> bosswise its bit slow compared to bosser builds- but its safe and most very easy - unfort. just to lvl 125ish then it gets pritty bad beside Uldy and Riftwalker III ((recommend 170 pierce here).
-> last but not least i recommend start as melee from 1-45ish, then switch to psn is much faster - can switch aswell when farmed all needed tus by meph or nila)
Edited by amekoffiziell 2 months.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bulooka wrote:Can't seem to do spirit world with posion sorc. 238k Arach damage with 172 pierce. The blobs feel way overtuned, they aren't dying nearly fast enough to tick a cast on Spirit boi

(changed my answer afterward to make it more a helpfull answer then a criticism :P)
Easiest for me is with 150 pierce or more - around 400 arach dmg, but just 140 ish psn duration (no need more cause spam Arach or lorenado anyway) good def, so Warp Armor for Avoid and Def, 90 cld res- Living Flame max for nice life and regen and Firedance ofc for the extra dmg, get as much Raven Familar as possible cause ur dmg and def benifits very good from it aswell.
Edited by amekoffiziell 2 months.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
amekoffiziell wrote:
Bulooka wrote:Can't seem to do spirit world with posion sorc. 238k Arach damage with 172 pierce. The blobs feel way overtuned, they aren't dying nearly fast enough to tick a cast on Spirit boi

i did her three times now - first two times i died in tornado or didnt get kill her - last three times i got her all tries ;D so maybe need to use other playstyle i thinkl -. for me she is easy now - with both psn sets i did around 600k arch. and had with astrogha trophy and some ven runes -150 res - with that shes kinda eas greetz

Yeah honestly I just used lorenado instead of arach (ty ben) and the boss and blobs fell over. Not sure why the aoe skill did more single target damage than the single target skill.