Poison Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
brovet
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
rngbeast wrote:
brovet wrote:Can anyone please give me a suggestion on how to progress to late game gear? Like when I obtain which piece, it would be a great time to remove my poison sorc set. Thank you!

Hey, what I did was farm teganze for a bunch of poison runes to create
Helgrotha

Helgrotha
Sorceress Orbs

'VenVenIth'
Runeword Level: 100
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
50% Cast Speed
+15% to Poison Spell Damage
-60% to Enemy Poison Resistance
25% to Energy
Maximum Life +7%
and fill sockets. Then move to fauzt for Ghal/Taha/Un, create
Venefica
Venefica
Sorceress Body Armors

'GhalShael'
Runeword Level: 100
+(4 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(120 to 130)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
+15 Spell Focus
0.5% to Poison Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Attacker Flees after Striking (21 to 25)%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Requirements -20%
and
Indigo
Indigo
Circlets

'UnTaha'
Runeword Level: 110
+2 to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
50% Cast Speed
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
-500 Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(13 to 15)%
Requirements -100%
, also found
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
. Ditched the set at that point, didnt have Lahma but used shimmering crafted gloves. Replacing Astrogha set is next step, but that's a bit harder to do. I'm at 160 poison pierce now, which is nice improvement over set.

omg big thanks. I just realize that ven is the poison rune LOL.
Warcult
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I swapped outa the set tonight with every "upgrade" piece and to me it feels infinitely worse in almost every way than wearing the set.
Survivability took a huge hit and damage is almost half (sheet dps)/ though you do gain way more pierce.
I'm wondering if anyone else has felt the same way/have you tried all the upgrade gear or is this just a theorycraft.
Thanks
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Warcult wrote:I swapped outa the set tonight with every "upgrade" piece and to me it feels infinitely worse in almost every way than wearing the set.
Survivability took a huge hit and damage is almost half (sheet dps)/ though you do gain way more pierce.
I'm wondering if anyone else has felt the same way/have you tried all the upgrade gear or is this just a theorycraft.
Thanks

i did also the transition to endgame gear,

here is my char: https://median-xl.com/acc/snapshot.php? ... 1632085546

dmg of lorenado is -20K around, but i got +90% poison pierce round about and also the benefits ov vaetia's wall, and so on.

i guess i didnt optimize the str/dex stuff, as you can see that i put points into str too and dex in order to be able to hit the dex/str req.

im also now on 25% phys res instead of 50% with the set and around 550 spell fokus, but im also missing

- indigo, lam gloves, spirit walker.

also- mystic orbs are also with +15% mf, cuz this is my current gear for farming fauzt (and scosglen too i guess, because now i should have enough dmg through pierce).

i guess the easiest way is to have around 200% mf at least and then use dmg mystic orbs like spell fokus and poison spell dmg.

my current helmet helps with 30% mf until i have indigo/trade Un rune

any advices for upgrades besides the obvious ones?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I have nearly perfect poion setup. Max 105k dmg Lorenado and max 443k Arachnomancy without bloodlust and firedance
- Black Rose Diadem: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Perfect Venefica RW +5sk/130PLD/199ED: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Helgotha RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 fcr orbs
- Memory RW: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs
- Wake of Destruction: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels
- Asheara: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 2 poison/spellfocus jewels. Lunar belt is better but loose phys resists and +15 energy
- Crap shield... of fortune: 5 poison orbs, 5 spell focus orbs, 4 poison/spellfocus jewels. Ive got vaetia but not much diference.
- Angel of Death +3/37/-10: 5 poison orbs. Ive got +2/35/-15 but cant lucky bonus
- Witchcraft: 5 poison orbs
- Rare +1sk/poiosn dmg/pierce
- Circe + Cloudladder on switch

Str - for items
Dex - for items
Vit - none
Ene - all
84%f/c/l resist 87% poiosn resist, 13% absorb -141% pierce resists

I got from trade Gallowlaugh and 2 Sigil of Tur Dulra. I changed the shields on the Vaetia.
82%f/c/l resist 85% poiosn resist, 8% absorb -180% pierce resists

Now u have more dmg and pierce.

Looking for Ingredients for Dimensional Key.
Edited by Immortal2563 2 years.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Warcult wrote:I swapped outa the set tonight with every "upgrade" piece and to me it feels infinitely worse in almost every way than wearing the set.
Thanks

- did you use
Adamantine Guard
Adamantine Guard
Kazarghand (Sacred)

Defense: (7459 - 8235) to (8332 - 9222)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 550
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 36 Glacial Nova on Kill
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
+(25 to 38)% to Poison Spell Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(11 to 16) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+1500 Defense
(15 to 20)% to Energy
Socketed (6)

loreth2021 wrote:
Thanks

dmg of lorenado is -20K around, but i got +90% poison pierce round about and also the benefits ov vaetia's wall, and so on.

i guess i didnt optimize the str/dex stuff, as you can see that i put points into str too and dex in order to be able to hit the dex/str req.

im also now on 25% phys res instead of 50% with the set and around 550 spell fokus, but im also missing

also- mystic orbs are also with +15% mf, cuz this is my current gear for farming fauzt (and scosglen too i guess, because now i should have enough dmg through pierce).

i guess the easiest way is to have around 200% mf at least and then use dmg mystic orbs like spell fokus and poison spell dmg.

- you could craft some boots instead of using rabbit foots
- try getting the Tran Athulua Trophy for 5% Physical Resists
- pick up the Physical Resist Skill on the Mastery Tree for another 5%
- you are probably going to want to swap our your armor ASAP
- you should really mystic orb Spell Focus and Poison Spell Damage
- you could make a Wormhole with Life/Mana and Energy
- To boost survivability you are going to want to reach near max breakpoints and squeeze in defense as much as possible
- the guide is based off what DatDudeJay was running and his playthrough. the items listed in End Game are what he used in Scosglen. it definitely works 100%.
- I don't think you should really opinionate that it doesn't work. you don't have all the end game gear requirements to even make it work in the first place.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Dru wrote:
Thanks

- did you use
Adamantine Guard
Adamantine Guard
Kazarghand (Sacred)

Defense: (7459 - 8235) to (8332 - 9222)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 550
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 36 Glacial Nova on Kill
+(3 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
+(25 to 38)% to Poison Spell Damage
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(11 to 16) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+1500 Defense
(15 to 20)% to Energy
Socketed (6)

loreth2021 wrote:
Thanks

- you could craft some boots instead of using rabbit foots
- try getting the Tran Athulua Trophy for 5% Physical Resists
- pick up the Physical Resist Skill on the Mastery Tree for another 5%
- you are probably going to want to swap our your armor ASAP
- you should really mystic orb Spell Focus and Poison Spell Damage
- you could make a Wormhole with Life/Mana and Energy
- To boost survivability you are going to want to reach near max breakpoints and squeeze in defense as much as possible
- the guide is based off what DatDudeJay was running and his playthrough. the items listed in End Game are what he used in Scosglen. it definitely works 100%.
- I don't think you should really opinionate that it doesn't work. you don't have all the end game gear requirements to even make it work in the first place.

thanks for quick reply!

my current gear was used for having ~200% mf and still do some dmg; i just did some scosglen and it's working- this shouldnt be a negative post xD

boots- yes it depends if shimmering boots are better dmg wise than rabbit's

i already got 25% phys res- 20% vengeful power and 5% mastery tree

armor: u advised venefica in the first place for endgame gear, then swapped to guard, i guess since yesterday or so;-) but i have this item too

wormhole: is realdy in inv, but not max lvl

- surv. - yes, e.g. guard armor
Warcult
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did not use adamentine, do you recommend that over the dress now?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thanks

Like you and loreth, the build flattened out - but for me it was in early hell. It was getting worse for a while though, through late NM.

At level 105 I even farmed up the 105 charms on my main, gave it
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 39 to 41
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
You Cannot Summon Ice Elementals Directly
20% Chance to cast level 35 Ice Elementals on Kill
+(5 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+25% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+1 to Ice Elementals
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
33% Curse Length Reduction
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
and it still struggles. I end up swishing Arachnomancy across packs since lorenado takes too long to kill things.

It was an interesting mini project, I think I'll park it for now, maybe it would work to convert to lightning for 25 levels or so if I get some time to play it again.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
which trophy should i use to upgrade the sleep?
Edited by noibo 2 years.
brovet
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello everyone and the author,

Can someone please suggest me a variant of gears which maintain a decent pierce and also mf to farm fauzt/scos? Thank you so much!