Poison Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Llewllyn
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What is yalls opinion on when to break the Poisson Sorc Set? I have crafted Helgrotha and found Vaetia's Wall. I'm assuming I should wait till I can replace at least 1 other piece of the set?

Also what breakpoints should I aim for? I tried out the Orb/Shield combo and generally it felt very slow. The 4 FPA breakpoint feels really good on the war staff and is super easy to hit. But with the orb/shield I'd need 109 HR which isn't bad. But then I'd need 280 FBR. That seems unreasonable. Any suggestions on where to pick up extra FBR would be welcome also. Curious what y'all are running.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Make Venefica RW in armor and second one in gloves, dont remember rw name if u dont have Lamha. Asheara and Chenchmen set boots. Then Black Rose or Indingo RW in diadem. With this setup u can finish T10 easly if u dont meet Phobos of course. He is stupid some morons gave him teleport. If u see Phobos close maze qnd open next one and trade umos. Even 109fhr dont save u when another red barb/morons swarm u tele.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
PSD or Posin skill duration? How much poison skill duration is enough? I have 248 right now, and 7 lorenadoes. Is that enough?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JeppeAndersen wrote:PSD or Posin skill duration? How much poison skill duration is enough? I have 248 right now, and 7 lorenadoes. Is that enough?

It is not like we can get much more without sacrificing lots :-]
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JeppeAndersen wrote:PSD or Posin skill duration? How much poison skill duration is enough? I have 248 right now, and 7 lorenadoes. Is that enough?

i was setting myself up to reach 210% minimum for the extra lorenado passive . you could literally lose 38% PSkill Duration and still have the same damage per xx seconds
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I went from about 300% poison spell damage and 110% pierce to 230% spell damage and 190% pierce…yet the damage feels the same. Am I doing something wrong? Bosses don’t seem to die any faster and enemies die only slightly faster. Like maybe a second faster.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
U need only 135 pierce for normal hell mobs and 170 for bosses. 199 for Dimensional Labyrynth bosses.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nice guide
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
you should probably recommend a different merc btw, miasma constantly applies poison first frame which prevents poison DoT from applying while enemies stand on it

miasma + decay is fine to self cast since 0 damage miasma works just fine, but the merc's miasma will interfere except when you're constantly casting