Poison Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
brovet wrote:Hello everyone and the author,

Can someone please suggest me a variant of gears which maintain a decent pierce and also mf to farm fauzt/scos? Thank you so much!

i run sorc set+lilith belt,rabit's boots with 15mf jewels,x2 mf rings,i have 300mf~ and only 60~ pierce but fauzt is a breeze.all set items are with shael runes ofc.didnt experiment with more mf because i run fauzt for great runes :(
tried scosglen,if it werent for those elementals it would be ok too
brovet
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
noibo wrote:

Can someone please suggest me a variant of gears which maintain a decent pierce and also mf to farm fauzt/scos? Thank you so much!

i run sorc set+lilith belt,rabit's boots with 15mf jewels,x2 mf rings,i have 300mf~ and only 60~ pierce but fauzt is a breeze.all set items are with shael runes ofc.didnt experiment with more mf because i run fauzt for great runes :(
tried scosglen,if it werent for those elementals it would be ok too

I thought having a pierce like that would suck real bad in fauzt. Thanks for the info mate :)
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
noibo wrote:which trophy should i use to upgrade the sleep?

I used triune trophy for 15% all stats, imo it's one of the best ones right now. Alternatively, you can use kabraxis for 10% pierce to free up some slots for jewels or runes, yshari for 15% spell damage. Budget version is veiled prophet, lots of spell focus and it's easy to farm.

Hey, like it was said, lilith belt, mf rings, maybe wormhole. For scos, I don't think it's worth to mf there, runes are not affected by mf, so I just use high max res and damage setup.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
rngbeast wrote:
noibo wrote:which trophy should i use to upgrade the sleep?

I used triune trophy for 15% all stats, imo it's one of the best ones right now. Alternatively, you can use kabraxis for 10% pierce to free up some slots for jewels or runes, yshari for 15% spell damage. Budget version is veiled prophet, lots of spell focus and it's easy to farm.

Hey, like it was said, lilith belt, mf rings, maybe wormhole. For scos, I don't think it's worth to mf there, runes are not affected by mf, so I just use high max res and damage setup.

with sorc poison set, fauzt felt kinda easier, even though i had ~60% pierce instead of 153% pierce with sort of end game gear (last page my post), because i had also 50% phys res instead of 25% and 20% avoid dmg with the set (im playing with fire dance instead of warp armor)

as SSSU like Fire Hydra, Spirit Walker, Lamha, Henchmen Set, Dementia, ... can also drop in Fauzt because its A130 and enchanted runes aren't affected by %MF - a full dps/def gear setup would make more sense? if it doesnt really matter, if youre farming fauzt or scos for uniques/sets or?

if scosglen has any advantages for farming sssu's besides enchanted runes (especially the expensive ones like Yham for Vision and so on), then MF gear setup would make more sense.

Also - Venefica vs Adamantine Guard ?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BTW I was a bit surprised / pissed off to find that
Gravetalon
Gravetalon
Clasped Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 39 to 41
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
You Cannot Summon Ice Elementals Directly
20% Chance to cast level 35 Ice Elementals on Kill
+(5 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+25% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(25 to 30)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+1 to Ice Elementals
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
33% Curse Length Reduction
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (2)
only spawns 1 Ice Elemental at a time.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
intex wrote:I just started a poison sorc last night before this guide was published. I tried a bunch of stuff in normal before level 50 but liked lightning the best for early leveling. I plan to swap into poison as soon as i get the set in hell, i have most of the pieces waiting already. The main reason i want to make this character is because i want to see how good it is at boss killing. i want to see how fast and easy i can clear uldy / ascended riftwalker / astrogha / the void with just the mid game set gear. if it seems really strong i may make it as a charm farmer early next season. I feel like for leveling to 140 and farming fauzt, lightning will probably be better. however, this build is super super cheap to get going early season, like one of the cheapest ever. and it should still be very viable all the way to 140 with just the set gear, so it can be great for new players. like i said i am mostly just interested in the boss farming potential though.

to me poison sorc is an awfull boss killer,maybe im doing something wrong but its slow,with the set i do almost the same damage as with RUs and SUs.
BUT,poison sorc is an excellent farmer,full dunc 6min,full fauzt 22~min with just the set
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
noibo wrote:
intex wrote:I just started a poison sorc last night before this guide was published. I tried a bunch of stuff in normal before level 50 but liked lightning the best for early leveling. I plan to swap into poison as soon as i get the set in hell, i have most of the pieces waiting already. The main reason i want to make this character is because i want to see how good it is at boss killing. i want to see how fast and easy i can clear uldy / ascended riftwalker / astrogha / the void with just the mid game set gear. if it seems really strong i may make it as a charm farmer early next season. I feel like for leveling to 140 and farming fauzt, lightning will probably be better. however, this build is super super cheap to get going early season, like one of the cheapest ever. and it should still be very viable all the way to 140 with just the set gear, so it can be great for new players. like i said i am mostly just interested in the boss farming potential though.

to me poison sorc is an awfull boss killer,maybe im doing something wrong but its slow,with the set i do almost the same damage as with RUs and SUs.
BUT,poison sorc is an excellent farmer,full dunc 6min,full fauzt 22~min with just the set

you need 175% pierce and 210% poison skill duration and 300 % spell damage to notice the difference. Arachnomancy isnt in the best spot right now. trying to find another skill to kill bosses with, but tbh it gets alot better once you get 175% pierce.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
iirc you need 170% pierce outside labs and 160% for uldy / astrogha.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
@Dru: Arachnomancy isint the best boss killer? So tell me which is better. Ive got 600-700k damage(202 pierce) Arachnomancy and even with lab 8 it kill everything except bosses with one hit.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Immortal2563 wrote:@Dru: Arachnomancy isint the best boss killer? So tell me which is better. Ive got 600-700k damage(202 pierce) Arachnomancy and even with lab 8 it kill everything except bosses with one hit.

whats your gear?