Poison Whirlwind Barb; A Comprehensive Guide (with 135 uber gear)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 47
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I was watching some Samael kill videos recently and may have inadvertently stumbled upon a way to make this build much more powerful. Stay tuned folks :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:
gm_binlid
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
magz_ wrote:I was watching some Samael kill videos recently and may have inadvertently stumbled upon a way to make this build much more powerful. Stay tuned folks :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:

I'm intrigued, time to run psn ww barb? :D
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
magz_ wrote:I was watching some Samael kill videos recently and may have inadvertently stumbled upon a way to make this build much more powerful. Stay tuned folks :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:

I can't wait!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

the suspense is killing me
gm_binlid
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:

the suspense is killing me

ikr, leaving us hanging for 2 days like this, spill the beans man! :D
gm_binlid
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
buuli wrote:Little showcase of the similar build in duncraig. No UMO , No relics, just regular gear.

I went max gladiator's dominance and 1 pts - conflux , elemantal overlord and purifying flame to have +3 max resist and 3% life regen per sec since Our physic dmg is crap anyway.

To help survive - crafted crystal sword with life spark + demhe. I feel demhe is much better in boss fights and hight labs. Infected roots with high spell damage gives significant damage. Blacktongue is better to clear trash mobs.

I can clear lab 6-7 pretty smooth

You'te not using double raptor on switch for mega boost to snake stance, why?
buuli
Skeleton
3 | 0
gm_binlid wrote:
buuli wrote:Little showcase of the similar build in duncraig. No UMO , No relics, just regular gear.

I went max gladiator's dominance and 1 pts - conflux , elemantal overlord and purifying flame to have +3 max resist and 3% life regen per sec since Our physic dmg is crap anyway.

To help survive - crafted crystal sword with life spark + demhe. I feel demhe is much better in boss fights and hight labs. Infected roots with high spell damage gives significant damage. Blacktongue is better to clear trash mobs.

You can precast snake stance, wear amu + 4/+5 , rings +2/+3(lucky) , armor +3 (goetia for example) , boots ,belt +2 , gloves +3 (lorekeeper) and raptor - highest you can roll, if You have some spare cash You can buy atomus or sucide note jewels to socket items for precast.

After precast You can switch weapons to berserker/crafted axe with mark of the wild

I think with good precast and some min-max for this build it is possible to reach ~1 mil dmg
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
buuli wrote:
gm_binlid wrote:

You can precast snake stance, wear amu + 4/+5 , rings +2/+3(lucky) , armor +3 (goetia for example) , boots ,belt +2 , gloves +3 (lorekeeper) and raptor - highest you can roll, if You have some spare cash You can buy atomus or sucide note jewels to socket items for precast.

After precast You can switch weapons to berserker/crafted axe with mark of the wild

I think with good precast and some min-max for this build it is possible to reach ~1 mil dmg

Yes, I've also been using Berserkerr sword for both buffs it provides. Very useful. If you are rich make the Raptor RW with atoms and suicide note jewels, you can also socket these into the Berserkerr sword, but I don't know if they add dmg to the O-skill buffs, but I think it should.

I managed to get 295-425k poison dmg this way, but I didn't use a +4 skill ammy and also no atomus or suicide note. However I do have a few in my older SP chars, so I could try it out. It's a nice idea either way. However I feel my barb clears dunc as fast as you do with my setup. Also even in a 6~8p game.

But above all, I want to know what Magz_ found out!!!!! :bounce:
gm_binlid
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Muilpeer wrote:But above all, I want to know what Magz_ found out!!!!! :bounce:

Same dude :D
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 47
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
gm_binlid wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:But above all, I want to know what Magz_ found out!!!!! :bounce:

Same dude :D

I am here friends
I've been busy attending to some personal emergencies and work. I needed to take a temporary break from mxl. I didn't realize so many people were waiting with bated breath. If it means that much I'll try to get back to it ;)
I haven't had a chance to test yet but in the mean time I can tell yall to check out
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Short Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 53 to 55
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+2.5% Spell Damage per 1% Additional Experience Gain
+1 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
(21 to 60)% Magic Find
''Knowledge is Power''
Socketed (3)

I'm thinking that with a ton of
Atomus
Atomus
Jewel

Required Level: 120
Item Level: 120
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
+1 to All Skills
+20 to all Attributes
+1% to Experience Gained
jewels, and switching over to glad dom. Atomus with cains gives us 3% psd per jewel plus 1 all skills, which scales snake stance hard.
I don't know if I'll have the time to farm tg for this though.
Do note that this isn't entirely my idea, more something I took a wild guess at from watching a Sam kill, in which he doesn't reveal his gear but there was enough info to figure it out. If I can get the tg/make the build and it leads to a Sam kill I will credit that video.
:flip: