Poison Whirlwind Barb; A Comprehensive Guide (with 135 uber gear)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:Balanced axe has 4

6 :-]
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
4 is enough, unless you want to put suicide notes in them.
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Updated with single target/uber pushing gear!!
I hit character limit. Really didn't expect this build to be good enough to warrant this big of a guide. Any future edits will require trimming existing content, which I'm reluctant to do because I aim to keep this accessible to new players.
Bring on the corrections 8-) :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :mrotate:
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
You can use a lotto Lamen of the Archbishop to get a +5 skills amulet for the prebuff.
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Jo_Jo wrote:You can use a lotto Lamen of the Archbishop to get a +5 skills amulet for the prebuff.

Noted, thank you
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
ok so far im lvl 136 with this gear ( https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JakisBarb ) can farm fauz, vizjun, duncraig even scosg (earthborn or somewhat name only doing nice dmg to me) with eye closed (bad rng is with me like always with drop) and just holding RMB :D
i can say i played like 3 or 5 different builds from forum and this one is the best
thanks for great guide :3
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I just started casually playing again, started with Dragon Paladin and again found him so fucking boring because he can't kill anything at low levels with the shitty SSF gear you have. As I keep saying, devs murdered the fun out if this game. So then I tired this WW baba and, oh man am I enjoying it so much!! Enemies actually die without ten-thousand swings. It finally feels like I'm fucking playing Median XL again and not some poorly designed rip off. Anyway, thank you so much for this build concept. Finally having fun again!
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
azeriso wrote:ok so far im lvl 136 with this gear ( https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JakisBarb ) can farm fauz, vizjun, duncraig even scosg (earthborn or somewhat name only doing nice dmg to me) with eye closed (bad rng is with me like always with drop) and just holding RMB :D
i can say i played like 3 or 5 different builds from forum and this one is the best
thanks for great guide :3

Glad to see people enjoying the build :flip:
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 49
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Taem wrote:I just started casually playing again, started with Dragon Paladin and again found him so fucking boring because he can't kill anything at low levels with the shitty SSF gear you have. As I keep saying, devs murdered the fun out if this game. So then I tired this WW baba and, oh man am I enjoying it so much!! Enemies actually die without ten-thousand swings. It finally feels like I'm fucking playing Median XL again and not some poorly designed rip off. Anyway, thank you so much for this build concept. Finally having fun again!

Glad you're enjoying :D
Jaunty
Fallen
1 | 0
Soooo am I supposed to be doing nearly no damage in A1? Following the leveling guide and it seems like I'm chipping at a brick wall with a sponge.