Elemental Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sprow wrote:Do not forget about the changes in runewords
Hellfire Plate: Innate Elemental Damage bonus no longer scales from Vitality or Energy
Dawn: Vitality bonus reduced from 75% to 35%

Thats fine. We scale off dexterity the most, our sustain is still incredibly good, well lose a tiny bit of damage and it still wont be of any consequence.
Remains true for Azurewrath variants as well since vitality becomes the scaling stat and hellfire plate is no longer the armor of choice.

Everything will be okay :)
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eyyyy got some news.

The build still works.
Is it the most bestest build for barbarian in the whole game : nah.
Is it even the most second bestest? Probably not.
Why should you play this build then? No idea.

I jest. It will accomplish what it's meant to. It still performs well with minimal investment. The guide still functions quite well at getting you to a point where you can farm both Scosglen and the fist few lab levels to obtain the basics. A bit less life, a bit less damage, which ultimately did not hurt the build doesn't translate into the build suddenly being bad. There's just better and less clunky, to be fair and honest.
Memory
Prowler
15 | 0
how to get the buff that you have in the video 115 uber. when did you change weapons ?. at the very beginning of the video
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Memory wrote:how to get the buff that you have in the video 115 uber. when did you change weapons ?. at the very beginning of the video

Which buff, mark of the wild? You can roll it on crafted mammen/hammerhead axe, but it doesn't do much for ele barb except give 10 attack speed.
Memory
Prowler
15 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Memory wrote:how to get the buff that you have in the video 115 uber. when did you change weapons ?. at the very beginning of the video

Which buff, mark of the wild? You can roll it on crafted mammen/hammerhead axe, but it doesn't do much for ele barb except give 10 attack speed.

Thank you
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Right!

It is best to use crafted axes for + skills.
A throwing axe can get up to +6 which is pretty nice to prebuff with.
NiskiOlbrzym
Fallen
1 | 0
I don't get one thing.
When is the best moment to respec from str to dex?
When respec after nightmare/ early hell, I'm unable to wear Werecat, Topspin, etc because I don't have enough strength.
Did I miss something?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
NiskiOlbrzym wrote:I don't get one thing.
When is the best moment to respec from str to dex?
When respec after nightmare/ early hell, I'm unable to wear Werecat, Topspin, etc because I don't have enough strength.
Did I miss something?

First put points into strength. Gear that requires str gives you ton of bonus dex, you should easily wear everything then. If not, craft some jewels with -req/put -req MO's into gear
Blade
Fallen
1 | 0
Kerchaak wrote:Eyyyy got some news.

The build still works.
Is it the most bestest build for barbarian in the whole game : nah.
Is it even the most second bestest? Probably not.
Why should you play this build then? No idea.

I jest. It will accomplish what it's meant to. It still performs well with minimal investment. The guide still functions quite well at getting you to a point where you can farm both Scosglen and the fist few lab levels to obtain the basics. A bit less life, a bit less damage, which ultimately did not hurt the build doesn't translate into the build suddenly being bad. There's just better and less clunky, to be fair and honest.

Wich one do you think is better and less clunky?
longhp20hp
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Nice guide.