Elemental Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Baburecc
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is the gear in the endgame section absolutely BiS or there are SSU that are better but werent included since its SSF build? Is this build capable of solo'ing Deimoss with the best gear?
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
The Gear mentioned is BiS.
Only other option is getting a Azurewrath and build around it.
Number #1 Barb on ladder still has his Gear shown.
But summed up it's stack Periapts of Life on everything.
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
From my experience Azurewrath build has more survivability but lower damage. Ultimately if you can survive all content without Azure its probably not worth the investment, unless you're flexing.

The gear mentioned in the guide was indeed BiS at the version it was written for. I unfortunately do not have any free time to play and see if there are any adjustments to BiS, but I would assume it being the same.
Wanhope
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Changes to eagle stance and nephalem spirit, i think it still looks pretty good. Thoughts anyone?
SyphX
Invader
8 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i'm really excited about that shift-attack change :)
ChiefShonah
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone tried the iron spiral variant in 2.3?
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wanhope wrote:Changes to eagle stance and nephalem spirit, i think it still looks pretty good. Thoughts anyone?

Yeah. Worth it if you're not starving for defense.

The whole idea is to be able to kill things without dying. If you get to a point where you're overshooting the "not dying" part past the point where you're comfortably making things die, then you can definitely sacrifice a bit of that overshot towards making things die faster.
If defensive skills are not necessary to survive, by all means, make the change!
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChiefShonah wrote:Anyone tried the iron spiral variant in 2.3?

Nope.

This is still a "piss in the wind that's always coming from the west" build.
Who knows, maybe IS is better now, you should try it!
Wanhope
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Kerchaak wrote:
Wanhope wrote:Changes to eagle stance and nephalem spirit, i think it still looks pretty good. Thoughts anyone?

Yeah. Worth it if you're not starving for defense.

The whole idea is to be able to kill things without dying. If you get to a point where you're overshooting the "not dying" part past the point where you're comfortably making things die, then you can definitely sacrifice a bit of that overshot towards making things die faster.
If defensive skills are not necessary to survive, by all means, make the change!

I played this build again for 2.3, and it's stull in a great place. I use many runewords for the build as the guide suggests, so i happily stayed in nephalem spirit and never felt like i needed runemaster. However i basically always used 1-point bear stance to cap resist. Eagle isn't very appealing in lower in content either, as this build slaps and doesn't need the extra damage anyway.
yejianqiu
Prowler
18 | 0
anybody know what kind of relic is suit for Elemental Barb?