The Uber's Bible. (XVc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Somnus
Cow Ninja
1267 | 83
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ben- wrote:1. It's not always 30 seconds swirlies
2. Tal rasha isn't ennead challenge


1 I know, i'll change it, the 2nd one you are right, human mistake :mrgreen:
User avatar
cowking
Ice Clan
585 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jday bosses are still not immune to poison.
User avatar
Somnus
Cow Ninja
1267 | 83
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Updated, pls do not downvote this for god sakes.
Ben-
Heretic
418 | 73
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Uldy guide is outdated ^^
User avatar
FallenAngel
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Job Somnus!! A few suggestions / changes:

    Ennead Necromancers use Miasma as well as Nightmare
    Bellial - spawns Ratflinks and Henchmen in addition to the skills listed
    Bull prince Rodeo heals randomly
    Qouv Tsin - Absorbs also help a lot here
User avatar
Muilpeer
Core Lord
399 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FallenAngel wrote:Great Job Somnus!! A few suggestions / changes:

    Ennead Necromancers use Miasma as well as Nightmare
    Bellial - spawns Ratflinks and Henchmen in addition to the skills listed
    Bull prince Rodeo heals randomly
    Qouv Tsin - Absorbs also help a lot here


Besides absorb, stacking res isn't enough. You also need 95% max all resists.
User avatar
Therferon
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Did Level 1 Challenge change? I remember cubing sunstones with town portal scroll + identify scroll.
User avatar
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1992 | 145
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Therferon wrote:Did Level 1 Challenge change? I remember cubing sunstones with town portal scroll + identify scroll.

like an year ago..
User avatar
RandomOnions
Horadric Mage
1062 | 36
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Muilpeer wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:Great Job Somnus!! A few suggestions / changes:

    Ennead Necromancers use Miasma as well as Nightmare
    Bellial - spawns Ratflinks and Henchmen in addition to the skills listed
    Bull prince Rodeo heals randomly
    Qouv Tsin - Absorbs also help a lot here


Besides absorb, stacking res isn't enough. You also need 95% max all resists.

You don't need 95% max res lol, you don't even need 85% with enough res and flat dr
User avatar
Nitz
Gore Crawler
1584 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RandomOnions wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:Great Job Somnus!! A few suggestions / changes:

    Ennead Necromancers use Miasma as well as Nightmare
    Bellial - spawns Ratflinks and Henchmen in addition to the skills listed
    Bull prince Rodeo heals randomly
    Qouv Tsin - Absorbs also help a lot here


Besides absorb, stacking res isn't enough. You also need 95% max all resists.

You don't need 95% max res lol, you don't even need 85% with enough res and flat dr


I just reroll the map until the entry of it is a perfect prison. Then cast a million spells in that direction and pick the charm up. No hp needed.