Javazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@fuppy Why is Java T1 now?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Arubel wrote:@fuppy Why is Java T1 now?

Free set from Mirror Temple is the biggest reason.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
fuppy wrote:

The set, for at least, is very mehhh I played my SSF Javazon in SP from levl 1 and I never take curare and poison version. Always physical (until I get the javelin giving % CB from fire spell damage) The only really good item on the set is the shielD: Almost 20% for life and mana leech and 20% dex are really nice and give you room for other things on gear...

overall Javazon is a very smooth char ...
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MUS01 wrote:
fuppy wrote:

The set, for at least, is very mehhh I played my SSF Javazon in SP from levl 1 and I never take curare and poison version. Always physical (until I get the javelin giving % CB from fire spell damage) The only really good item on the set is the shielD: Almost 20% for life and mana leech and 20% dex are really nice and give you room for other things on gear...

Hellrain is a variant of the build I want to add. Maybe this patch.

Set is really good for starters and the tier list is a starter tier list, not endgame.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MUS01 wrote:
fuppy wrote:

Yeah? I'm willing to give it a try. How well does it play with bossing? Smooth in Scos?

Maybe it's nice for fast leveling and then transitioning to bowzon later on.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
I'm 131, building my way to Sosglen. I'm on mid game equipment: hellrain (the javelin giving %cb fo 4% spell damage, honorific t4 gloves and boots, scarab of death amulet, sacred full plate mail (giving spell damage).. I've done almost all charms and zones, with very few moments of farming (I should ve farmed her before going bosses lol) but she did very well until now (I have less than 4 days overall hours of playing)
Falcoon
Prowler
16 | 0
I like the build, however it's a bit annoying that you have to choose between 90% of builds tankyness vs poison in the tree - Paragon should be default reward instead of that stupid snake petrify curse :(
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Steamrolled everything up to lvl 120, now Dunc was easy too, but I'm lacking damage to do some bosses like the new Mirror uber. The whole level is too beefy, I think the lvl 120 amazon cannot deliver enough DPS without better gear so I'll farm Dunc till 125 and then try again. I'm also struggling with the Crystalline Flame Medallion, I've never had issues with that one.

Edit;
Now lvl 124 but I can only farm places like dunc. It's super easy though, however, bossing isn't really going to work out for me with my current gear. Temporarily switched to werewolf and noticed it's a lot stronger even early on so I'm curious how it compares lategame with the same quality gear.
Edited by Muilpeer 1 year.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Falcoon wrote:I like the build, however it's a bit annoying that you have to choose between 90% of builds tankyness vs poison in the tree - Paragon should be default reward instead of that stupid snake petrify curse :(

It's literally bossing/leveling build vs farming build. Once you get most charms and java+astro set you can respec to poison and steamroll through most farming areas with ease.
StoneWolf
Invader
8 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Muilpeer wrote:Steamrolled everything up to lvl 120, now Dunc was easy too, but I'm lacking damage to do some bosses like the new Mirror uber. The whole level is too beefy, I think the lvl 120 amazon cannot deliver enough DPS without better gear so I'll farm Dunc till 125 and then try again. I'm also struggling with the Crystalline Flame Medallion, I've never had issues with that one.

Edit;
Now lvl 124 but I can only farm places like dunc. It's super easy though, however, bossing isn't really going to work out for me with my current gear. Temporarily switched to werewolf and noticed it's a lot stronger even early on so I'm curious how it compares lategame with the same quality gear.

Following exactly the build guide (with early game items only, no SUs/sets) I was able to clear the Mirrored Temple at around the same level, but I agree it was pretty hard. Took a few full clears to find the Nemesis as well. Just keep trying :)