Javazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do you recommend life% cycles for wormhole? I can barely break 18k hp and Dlab8+ I feel very squish, even with 90 max res (overcap for phoboss) and 60% PDR. What recommendations do you have to beef up defensives?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Zaraki wrote:Do you recommend life% cycles for wormhole? I can barely break 18k hp and Dlab8+ I feel very squish, even with 90 max res (overcap for phoboss) and 60% PDR. What recommendations do you have to beef up defensives?

Large life, yeah
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
fuppy wrote:
Zaraki wrote:Do you recommend life% cycles for wormhole? I can barely break 18k hp and Dlab8+ I feel very squish, even with 90 max res (overcap for phoboss) and 60% PDR. What recommendations do you have to beef up defensives?

Large life, yeah

Cube the charm with only large life cycles, true?

The loss of the UMO giving life spark how badly hurts this build? I notice that vs almost all mobs with enough leech (set shield) is almost enough, but when you don't/can't leech the fights are pretty hard. +1 on striking is pretty trash in a build with 15k hp... I'm thinking I should not upgraded the game before get those old umos and doing some corrupted items with them lol
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Regarding The Sleep: What do you think is worth it, The Triune Trophy (Dmg, %AA) or Xazax Trophy (%CB, %MF)?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:Regarding The Sleep: What do you think is worth it, The Triune Trophy (Dmg, %AA) or Xazax Trophy (%CB, %MF)?

If your CB/DS is high enough without a trophied sleep, then Triune trophy.
Triune would be the best bet for end game to be honest
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
I'm at 63/63 right now. Seems like a lot of space to the top, but idk. No Charms with potential %CB left exc. Dulra Aegis maybe (can %CB spawn there?)

Pretty much top gear too, rocking Thrillseeker.

edit: well i guess with perfect relics i could get an additional 18/20 so that should be technically enough..
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
This build is nice against incoming weapon dmg thanks to ther heal when i block, but it sucks hard against elemental dmg heavy scenarios. I got oneshoted so much on Assur/Quov Tsin/Kabraxis that I made a throw sin after I dropped Zayl's Temptation because now I can heal when I take weapon dmg + have tons of advantage like 60% avoid dmg and the prismatic cloak passive which made the elemental dmg of those bosses on me sound like a joke and the fight against them very nice.

Javzon has no survival if you can't block something like spells, and has no mitigation against it as the sin does.
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Right now I'm testing Death Star Javazon. Up to lab 7 viable. For lab 8&9 I switiched to Death Star blood zon. Java is nice against weapon damage dealers, but vs. elemental damage has no way to mitigate dmg. It needs some mechanic, similar to claw assassin, with % chance to block spells. Or/And buff to Elemental Aegis.
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
servii wrote:Right now I'm testing Death Star Javazon. Up to lab 7 viable. For lab 8&9 I switiched to Death Star blood zon. Java is nice against weapon damage dealers, but vs. elemental damage has no way to mitigate dmg. It needs some mechanic, similar to claw assassin, with % chance to block spells. Or/And buff to Elemental Aegis.

It has some of the highest ELE absorb in the game. Are your resistances maxed?

Navigator is going to fuck no matter what you’re playing but high sustain/positioning should see you through. Also, gotta overlap cold max for Phoboss.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Y'all wildin if you think Java needs a buff to elemental resistance, especially in lab where you do actually have block active. She's already Sam viable, what more do you want?

edit:

Birimbau wrote:This build is nice against incoming weapon dmg thanks to ther heal when i block, but it sucks hard against elemental dmg heavy scenarios. I got oneshoted so much on Assur/Quov Tsin/Kabraxis that I made a throw sin after I dropped Zayl's Temptation because now I can heal when I take weapon dmg + have tons of advantage like 60% avoid dmg and the prismatic cloak passive which made the elemental dmg of those bosses on me sound like a joke and the fight against them very nice.

Javzon has no survival if you can't block something like spells, and has no mitigation against it as the sin does.

It would probably help if you built the character to actually do what you're trying to do with it. Why do you have so much spell damage and poison spell duration when it literally does nothing for you? Why are you trying to boss with full dex Curare? No wonder you feel like you have no survivability, you have no max HP and no physical damage to leech with. All of the 120 bosses are possible with poison if you build it right (hint: dump vita because you don't have paragon and don't need dex to scale your damage), but are a lot easier with the physical setup.

Assur doesn't even need anything other than 100 fire res overcap (which should probably be added to the docs, but you would have hit on it by accident if you tried pushing max fire res to stop getting onetapped).

Even for poison farming you're lacking a flat poison damage item, which would straight up double your total poison damage by adding 2 seconds to Curare's length. Since you don't have the javelin set you can wear
Amanita
Amanita
Helms

'VenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
3% Chance to cast level 1 Time Wave on Melee Attack
+(200 to 300) to Attack Rating
-(21 to 25)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(2 to 5) to Amatoxin
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Attacker Flees after Striking 20%
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 50) to Vitality
Poison Resist +25%
for another 2 second duration on top of that.