Javazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
12% ele absorb (24% effective reduction if it is counted as in vanilla D2, or more, I don't remember) near all the time and almost poison immunity. Pls give more defensive modifiers to Java. :D
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Jampula wrote:12% ele absorb (24% effective reduction if it is counted as in vanilla D2, or more, I don't remember) near all the time and almost poison immunity. Pls give more defensive modifiers to Java. :D

Yo have it when you block. If no, then you don't have any absorb. Then, vs elemental bosses you would never block, so no absorb. The previous guy have a point in this.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MUS01 wrote:Yo have it when you block. If no, then you don't have any absorb. Then, vs elemental bosses you would never block, so no absorb. The previous guy have a point in this.

And yet the build kills Samael anyway. :?
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Jampula wrote:12% ele absorb (24% effective reduction if it is counted as in vanilla D2, or more, I don't remember) near all the time and almost poison immunity. Pls give more defensive modifiers to Java. :D

It is useless against spell attacks you can't block. Prismatic cloak grants you spell dmg reduction all the time.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Siosilvar wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Yo have it when you block. If no, then you don't have any absorb. Then, vs elemental bosses you would never block, so no absorb. The previous guy have a point in this.

Well I'm kinda bored of permadying with javazon, so I'm going full with trap rap (wereowll). It's way easier, better attack, no targeting (for mobs), he have gigantic reg, almost no mana problems, and an easier time with ubers. My java seems to be powerfull, but I feel trap rat is better (better defensive layers).
Yes, she have some damage, but even with dr she is raped in 2 or 3 attacks. Vs ubers like Ureh I almost dont have any chance. 50% block is pretty shit vs physical attacs (and builds with avoid, defense and block at the same time). Maybe good for you, but not for me (and other users).
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
not having mana problems on owl ;-|

owl's good, maybe better than java this patch, but it really seems like we're playing two different games
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
MUS01 wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Well I'm kinda bored of permadying with javazon, so I'm going full with trap rap (wereowll). It's way easier, better attack, no targeting (for mobs), he have gigantic reg, almost no mana problems, and an easier time with ubers. My java seems to be powerfull, but I feel trap rat is better (better defensive layers).
Yes, she have some damage, but even with dr she is raped in 2 or 3 attacks. Vs ubers like Ureh I almost dont have any chance. 50% block is pretty shit vs physical attacs (and builds with avoid, defense and block at the same time). Maybe good for you, but not for me (and other users).

Jav got the dmg it just needs some tweaks on the defensive side.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
So I'm finally (and for the first time with enough motivation) in the End-Endgame with my Java, and I'm wondering how you do the really hard stuff.

like, strats for Sescheron's Destroyer, Phoboss, deep Labs, Deimoss or Samael potentially, whats important, whats difficult, what works best for you? I'm up for any tips and tricks, to beat this game for once.

Like, Character specific stuff.

For example, I like to play with Ecstatic Frenzy and turn it off only to fight certain enemies like Corrupted Barbarian or Phoboss or Scos Werewolf, OR in Areas like Lab 9 and probably 10 (not attempted jet, found my first stone 2 days ago:) ). The difference is about 78k defense and 1 breakpoint for attack speed, which makes a huge difference (Frenzy on: Barb in T6 kills me. Frenzy off: I kill T9 Barb in Melee)
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
metasequoia wrote:So I'm finally (and for the first time with enough motivation) in the End-Endgame with my Java, and I'm wondering how you do the really hard stuff.

like, strats for Sescheron's Destroyer, Phoboss, deep Labs, Deimoss or Samael potentially, whats important, whats difficult, what works best for you? I'm up for any tips and tricks, to beat this game for once.

Like, Character specific stuff.

For example, I like to play with Ecstatic Frenzy and turn it off only to fight certain enemies like Corrupted Barbarian or Phoboss or Scos Werewolf, OR in Areas like Lab 9 and probably 10 (not attempted jet, found my first stone 2 days ago:) ). The difference is about 78k defense and 1 breakpoint for attack speed, which makes a huge difference (Frenzy on: Barb in T6 kills me. Frenzy off: I kill T9 Barb in Melee)

I don't think Sescheron or Samael can proc shieldmaiden, so the strat is to go
Deviant Crown
Deviant Crown
Einherjar Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 1958 to 2106
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 60
Required Dexterity: 534
Item Level: 120
If you have No Points in Lioness, Shieldmaiden,
Thundermaiden, Crimson Rite and Dragonlore:
+50% Cast Speed
+100% Magic Find
+33% Deadly Strike
+25% Physical Resist
+600 Spell Focus
+(4 to 5) to Amazon Skill Levels
+100% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Socketed (4)
and
Thrillseeker
Thrillseeker
Throwing Spear (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (192 - 222) to (244 - 282)
One-Hand Damage: (124 - 144) to (145 - 168)
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 530
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+2 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
10% Life stolen per Hit
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(5 to 10) to APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI
(15 to 25)% to Dexterity
+(250 to 500) to Life
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (4)
with
Hammerfall
Hammerfall
Setzschild (Sacred)

Defense: 14322 to 17124
Chance to Block: 4%
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 770
Deal No Lightning Damage
50% Chance to cast level 30 Thunder Hammer Nova on Melee Attack
40% Movement Speed
Adds 25-75 Damage
20% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(120 to 180)%
+200% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists -25%
Socketed (6)
. I forgot the skill point allocation what I did exactly, but I did 30s Sleeps and Sam was done on this setup. Other option is the Trophy hunter set, where you get all the trophies possible to have a big lifepool.

For Deimoss (even 0%), you need heavy UMO investment, periapts and crystals out the wazoo. Even then, it's really difficult. Take this with a grain of salt, since I've never done Deimoss and probably never will.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
How do people do Laz on this build/ama?

edit: nvm seems like skill issue and patience.