Caster Stormzon

Demigod
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Demigod wrote:Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.

Thanks for the suggestion mate :)
Hf
Demigod
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Afysr wrote:
Demigod wrote:Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.

Thanks for the suggestion mate :)
Hf

Now you can put P Rub or Nef runes in void stream :D
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hello. Thank you for this tutorial, is great. I want to ask you about skill progression for this build. Probably move speed and flat defence are fine (wild and free and balance), defensive harmony or ecstatic frenzy are good?
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. Thank you for this tutorial, is great. I want to ask you about skill progression for this build. Probably move speed and flat defence are fine (wild and free and balance), defensive harmony or ecstatic frenzy are good?

Ecstatic frenzy is really useless on this build. It gives attack speed and magic dmg to attacks (not spells). Plus reduces defense to 0. So not gonna be using it.
Defensive harmony is quite good. Slowing monsters who have touched you, also some flat life on being hit.
Would invest in wild and free till it helps me reach that for breakpoint. Balance is nice
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thank you for your respond. Asterism is interesting to, even if defence bonus not increase because thundercrack will be lvl 1.
Kastaneda89
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Hi,
Is storm set any good for this build?
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I didn't find it to be particularly good.
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Kastaneda89 wrote:Hi,
Is storm set any good for this build?

As @eurekaaaa said
yes it is trash
its good neither for melee nor caster

TU can beat it
Schlurpus1
Imp
4 | 0
for 2.3 they removed Physical damage scaling from Stormcall (and no more dex scaling) and adjusted base mana cost of Askari. Do you think this build got a boost? How much did the phys damage add to the build? We didnt loose 50% damage right? Is the mana issue fix with energy scaling? Isnt our block gone when we scale energy instead? Did we rely on block? all PSMD suggestions are no longer viable yes?
:oops: ;-| :shock:
Can you explain the prebuff section? do you want us to switch through all the suggestion after death to prebuff?