Caster Stormzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Demigod
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.
User avatar
Afysr
Acid Prince
48 | 12
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Demigod wrote:Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.


Thanks for the suggestion mate :)
Hf
Demigod
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Afysr wrote:
Demigod wrote:Still Water helm early game helped with mana issues early for me.


Thanks for the suggestion mate :)
Hf


Now you can put P Rub or Nef runes in void stream :D
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hello. Thank you for this tutorial, is great. I want to ask you about skill progression for this build. Probably move speed and flat defence are fine (wild and free and balance), defensive harmony or ecstatic frenzy are good?
User avatar
Afysr
Acid Prince
48 | 12
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vechlereduard wrote:Hello. Thank you for this tutorial, is great. I want to ask you about skill progression for this build. Probably move speed and flat defence are fine (wild and free and balance), defensive harmony or ecstatic frenzy are good?


Ecstatic frenzy is really useless on this build. It gives attack speed and magic dmg to attacks (not spells). Plus reduces defense to 0. So not gonna be using it.
Defensive harmony is quite good. Slowing monsters who have touched you, also some flat life on being hit.
Would invest in wild and free till it helps me reach that for breakpoint. Balance is nice
vechlereduard
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Thank you for your respond. Asterism is interesting to, even if defence bonus not increase because thundercrack will be lvl 1.
Kastaneda89
Vampiress
38 | 0
Hi,
Is storm set any good for this build?
eurekaaaa
Detonator
798 | 5
I didn't find it to be particularly good.
User avatar
Afysr
Acid Prince
48 | 12
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kastaneda89 wrote:Hi,
Is storm set any good for this build?


As @eurekaaaa said
yes it is trash
its good neither for melee nor caster

TU can beat it