Lemures Ritualist (UHM)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zion24 wrote:Does anyone have a video of a scosglen clear with season-start gear? Thinking of starting my next season with this build but couldn't find anything on the forums, discord or youtube.

I played UHM into scols the last 21 seasons but didnt make vids in scols.

This season I played Cherub but I did 1-125 as UHC on day 1-2, respec'd to UHM at 125 (to skip dunc bottleneck) with a skylord + robe +ashaera + lamha waiting. Played UHM until I got an azure (build defining for my end game build) around 137.

Skylord/robe/ash/TU circ/ any rings/ Lamha/ Binding treads is more than capable of farming scols and doing all content short of Samael, Lab 7+. It's a very good witch farmer too.

Min maxing gets you up to lab 10 but it's hard to be reliable and not die.
madapakerr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Hi all.. Lemures can clear lab 10 with the right gear.

Rust Claw
89 | 2
madapakerr wrote:Hi all.. Lemures can clear lab 10 with the right gear.

Tyrael's Might,I don't think it can be considered as the “right” gear ...
madapakerr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
953648475 wrote:

So what gear should be the right one going thru all the labs ? i think thats gonna depend what a player feel comfortable playing with this build. If tyrael is not considered then why the armor still here ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
madapakerr wrote:
953648475 wrote:

So what gear should be the right one going thru all the labs ? i think thats gonna depend what a player feel comfortable playing with this build. If tyrael is not considered then why the armor still here ?

Tyrone's is out of reach of the vast majority of players, and a good majority even of those doing t10 as far as I'm aware. Surely you understand that recommending the single rarest item in the entire game is a touch controversial.
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
for Skylord MO's would we still be looking at: Mana on Melee Attack, Attack Speed (if needed), Cold Spell Damage, Attack Rating, Life on Melee Attack. as with the honorific one?

While still pumping up vit for sanguine covenant, is elemental worth using? or would it fall off pretty quick given its only 6% base
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Hyperstimulated wrote:for Skylord MO's would we still be looking at: Mana on Melee Attack, Attack Speed (if needed), Cold Spell Damage, Attack Rating, Life on Melee Attack. as with the honorific one?

While still pumping up vit for sanguine covenant, is elemental worth using? or would it fall off pretty quick given its only 6% base

You won't be able to fit more than a couple sets of MOs on Skylord. Skylord mostly covers your mana needs, and by that point in time you should have plenty of life on attack from Sanguine Covenant - so the MOs should probably be cold spell damage and, if you find yourself lacking sustain, attack rating. Nothing wrong with adding a little attack speed as well, but I would prefer to find it on jewels.

Elemental Wisdom is not worth the effort at 1 point because the duration is so short. I've experimented in the past with putting points in it while leveling and the results are fine, but you'll have to respec out once your life is over ~13k anyway and it's not all that much more damage than just dumping spares into Grim Presence to boost the Superbeast bonus.
Vindicit
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Does anyone have a D2stats notifier list that pairs well with this build at the start? Would be nice to include one in the guide.
Vindicit
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Alright so I've been playing this build. lvl120 now. How do you guys go on with very little defenses? No block, no dodge, no life regen, little phys resist until you get actual good gear. You rely 100% on life steal. I get 2 shot by most things. Only at like 35k attack rating which is not 100%. The build does not feel good... yet. Didnt realize the Malthael set was one of the rare sets that you wont see for a week.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Vindicit wrote:Alright so I've been playing this build. lvl120 now. How do you guys go on with very little defenses? No block, no dodge, no life regen, little phys resist until you get actual good gear. You rely 100% on life steal. I get 2 shot by most things. Only at like 35k attack rating which is not 100%. The build does not feel good... yet. Didnt realize the Malthael set was one of the rare sets that you wont see for a week.

You're getting two shot because you have points in things that aren't vitality. Respec to full vita and put on
Nephilim
Nephilim
Boots

'ZodThul'
Runeword Level: 85
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Defense
+50 to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Strength
+50 to Vitality
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
Cold Resist +25%
+15 Life after each Kill
to handle strength requirements and you'll gain over 2000 life and 20 cold pierce. Not to mention that you have PR from Blessed Life and avoid from Possession.

Malthael set is the same rarity as all the other basic sets. SSFing them is a pain in the ass, that's just how it is. But it's not at all required for the build, I played entirely without it.