Lemures Ritualist (UHM)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just an FYI:

I just got a pretty average roll on Skylord. tooltip goes from (max):
Sword/Shield: 5663
Skylord: 5774

Defense
Sword/Shield: 98,576 (28% hit chance)
Skylord: 80,860 (33% hit chance)

Attack rating
Sword/Shield: 37,585 (95% hit chance)
Skylord: 41,729 (95% hit chance)

Need to swap some of my other jewels to get 48% more attack speed.
I guess I'm about to find out if the 75% increased radius is worth it.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You do Ascendant Riftwalker (invasion 3) with this build? I'm finding impossible...
caindarkk
Prowler
17 | 0
PitStains wrote:Just an FYI:

Defense

Attack rating

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your verdict so far?
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
caindarkk wrote:

Defense

Attack rating

The 75% increased AoE helps with clear speed, for sure. If you're using TU's, it's an upgrade. If you've found yourself a Astral Blade or Aeterna, you're not going to have as much DPS with Skylord (with my current setup, at least, can't speak for everyone. And again I got an "ok/average" roll; a "good" roll it might be a lot different). So for single target, it's not as good. But for farming; sure Skylord is great. I personally swap between both (Skylord for groups and screen clearing; then, swap to 1h/shield for boss). I can blaze thru Fautz with Skylord in <10 minutes. Otherwise its more like ~15 minutes. The extra sockets in 1h/shield are versatile, and you don't have those with Skylord. If I get a better shield along with one of those swords, it's would be a no brainer against Skylord.. but a GOOD shield is expensive right now, and haven't had any luck with drops in that area. Once I get a Shamanka, I'll just have to equip for the specific task.
Edited by PitStains 2 years.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shiverhood seems like a helm that might be handy when you need extra tanky-ness. Might use it on Ascendant Riftwalker, donno.
caindarkk
Prowler
17 | 0
PitStains wrote:
caindarkk wrote:

Defense

Attack rating

The 75% increased AoE helps with clear speed, for sure. If you're using TU's, it's an upgrade. If you've found yourself a Astral Blade or Aeterna, you're not going to have as much DPS with Skylord (with my current setup, at least, can't speak for everyone. And again I got an "ok/average" roll; a "good" roll it might be a lot different). So for single target, it's not as good. But for farming; sure Skylord is great. I personally swap between both (Skylord for groups and screen clearing; then, swap to 1h/shield for boss). I can blaze thru Fautz with Skylord in <10 minutes. Otherwise its more like ~15 minutes. The extra sockets in 1h/shield are versatile, and you don't have those with Skylord. If I get a better shield along with one of those swords, it's would be a no brainer against Skylord.. but a GOOD shield is expensive right now, and haven't had any luck with drops in that area. Once I get a Shamanka, I'll just have to equip for the specific task.

thank you very much for posting your insights!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Btw, I did finally get the 3rd riftwalker without any change in gear. Just had to learn the fight. Took probably 15 attempts to “learn” and then maybe 5 to complete it after understanding the mechanics. I feel like I can now complete it 50% of the time. Sometimes you get unlucky and get the ice attack RIGHT after the fire attack, and get screwed.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seems like Farnham UMO would be an ideal Orb if you can get it early, but at this point I have zero struggles with Mana, and the +life from the UMO is only a fraction of what we already have.
Deluxe
Cog
224 | 0
What about tranquility rw?
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just a little update, and gratitude for the guide. I'm following it pretty close. 100% wearing items self-found right now: https://imgur.com/a/iCG9MOt
The only thing different is I found Stareye's Claws.
I feel like I've been "stuck" using Nephlim boots and Celestial Crown forever, but I simply can't find any upgrades.
Here's the character https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HolyPits
It's a nice and easy build. I recommend it. There are some boss fights that are simply impossible with the build which is annoying (ie Astrogha, and The Void, because all we have is AoE attacks).
Scosglen is do-able, but slow.
About to try Labs.