Lemures Ritualist (UHM)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Siosilvar
Team Member
810 | 141
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
magz_ wrote:How's
Malus Domestica
Malus Domestica
Club (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 41 to 42
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 376
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Increased Healing Rate from Apples by 100%
Apple Healing Effect While Equipped
+(0 to 2) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
(11 to 20)% to Vitality
+(1 to 1000) to Life
Maximum Life +3%
Physical Resist (6 to 10)%
10% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (3)
+ a good shield for heavy vit scaling as an early/budget option? Skylord feels strangely cheap to make for how powerful it is, but I was wondering if you could get close with a 1h+shield setup using malus.
Thoughts on
Hammer of Jholm
Hammer of Jholm
Maul (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 74 to 82
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
1260
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
While Using Windform:
Adds 3 - 5 Fire Damage per 20 Attributes
Adds 3 - 5 Lightning Damage per 20 Attributes
+200% to Fire and Lightning Spell Damage
-1% to Enemy Fire and Lightning Resists per 60 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 60 Nova on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 63 Apocalypse on Melee Attack
120% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+20 to Windform
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
? Seems like it could have potential with superbeast frames and UHM melee benefits.


At first glance,
Gnarled Root
Gnarled Root
Club (4)

One-Hand Damage: 2 to 4
Required Level: 1
Item Level: 1
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
25% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
10% to All Attributes
+10 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 2%
Socketed (1)
One-Hand Damage: 7 to 8
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 20
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
45% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
16% to All Attributes
+20 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 4%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: 14 to 17
Required Level: 37
Required Strength: 49
Item Level: 41
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
65% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
23% to All Attributes
+30 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 6%
Socketed (3)
One-Hand Damage: 17 to 21
Required Level: 46
Required Strength: 104
Item Level: 73
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
75% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
30% to All Attributes
+40 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 8%
Socketed (3)
seems like an even cheaper version of the same item. The real issue is that there just aren't very many great shield options for Lemures, and Skylord is so good that I kind of question even recommending Aeterna/Astral Blade + a craft shield, even for labs.

Hammer would be a different build, and Superbeast frames are actually irrelevant to it - it's got enough attack speed natively that I think it caps on everyone automatically. UHM does get Stormlord, some fire and lightning spell damage from Superbeast, enough fire pierce to definitely cap, and a bunch of life on attack, so if you were going to try it out then that's not a bad plan. I've heard that the item is... a little questionable without the Corrupted Vines proc from goblin season, though.
User avatar
magz_
Lava Lord
90 | 38
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Siosilvar wrote:At first glance,
Gnarled Root
Gnarled Root
Club (4)

One-Hand Damage: 2 to 4
Required Level: 1
Item Level: 1
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
25% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
10% to All Attributes
+10 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 2%
Socketed (1)
One-Hand Damage: 7 to 8
Required Level: 18
Required Strength: 18
Item Level: 20
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
45% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
16% to All Attributes
+20 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 4%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: 14 to 17
Required Level: 37
Required Strength: 49
Item Level: 41
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
65% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
23% to All Attributes
+30 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 6%
Socketed (3)
One-Hand Damage: 17 to 21
Required Level: 46
Required Strength: 104
Item Level: 73
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
75% Attack Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
30% to All Attributes
+40 Life Regenerated per Second
Physical Resist 8%
Socketed (3)
seems like an even cheaper version of the same item. The real issue is that there just aren't very many great shield options for Lemures, and Skylord is so good that I kind of question even recommending Aeterna/Astral Blade + a craft shield, even for labs.

Hammer would be a different build, and Superbeast frames are actually irrelevant to it - it's got enough attack speed natively that I think it caps on everyone automatically. UHM does get Stormlord, some fire and lightning spell damage from Superbeast, enough fire pierce to definitely cap, and a bunch of life on attack, so if you were going to try it out then that's not a bad plan. I've heard that the item is... a little questionable without the Corrupted Vines proc from goblin season, though.


I hadn't even noticed the TU club, decent pick actually.
Orationis Tenebris
Orationis Tenebris
Rondache (Sacred)

Defense: (3669 - 4503) to (4048 - 4968)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 440
Item Level: 105
Sanguine Covenant Regenerates 3.5% of Maximum Life per Second
+(2 to 3) to Paladin Skill Levels
40% Hit Recovery
+(120 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
stood out to me with malus for double regen but I think you lose way too much damage passing on skylord to make meme levels of regen worth it.

Noted regarding hammer. I'm going to play around with a few ideas with that but I think otherwise UHM is my build for next patch. Thanks for the help!

EDIT; I just realized malus is only about 200 flat life regen. that's good but hardly meme level
Siosilvar
Team Member
810 | 141
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Finally settled on late game gear picks and promoted them out of the spoiler tag. Couple of other minor adjustments, nothing too big.
Ruubel
Djinn
543 | 9
forgotten boots for all spell dmg builds:
Clockwork Slippers
Clockwork Slippers
Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 651 to 671
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Incineration Trap Radius Reduced by 50%
Catalyst Trap Cooldown Reduced by 10 seconds
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
(20 to 50)% Movement Speed
+(5 to 30)% to Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
Notice relatively low level requirement, more room for MO
Siosilvar
Team Member
810 | 141
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ruubel wrote:forgotten boots for all spell dmg builds:
Clockwork Slippers
Clockwork Slippers
Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 651 to 671
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Incineration Trap Radius Reduced by 50%
Catalyst Trap Cooldown Reduced by 10 seconds
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
(20 to 50)% Movement Speed
+(5 to 30)% to Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
Notice relatively low level requirement, more room for MO


I prefer an honorific over an average pair of those, but if you have a very good rolled pair (26%+) or a decent roll and jewels to fill all the sockets, they're fine.
User avatar
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
any ideas what i can upgrade for farming teganze or duncraig atm ? cant do any of them because i die too fast kekw :D
my char (just got 120):
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Chaodin

i have few belladonas if it needed to respec something or whatever, dont have all 120charms yet (some of them are too strong)
Siosilvar
Team Member
810 | 141
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
azeriso wrote:any ideas what i can upgrade for farming teganze or duncraig atm ? cant do any of them because i die too fast kekw :D
my char (just got 120):
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Chaodin

i have few belladonas if it needed to respec something or whatever, dont have all 120charms yet (some of them are too strong)


You've got a whole lot of base points in Strength and Dexterity when you should have 0 and be able to use Stormlord + charms + maybe a few -requirements jewels to cover stat requirements for gear. 400 more base vitality is at least 2,000 more life (and 20 pierce) you could have.
User avatar
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
Siosilvar wrote:
azeriso wrote:any ideas what i can upgrade for farming teganze or duncraig atm ? cant do any of them because i die too fast kekw :D
my char (just got 120):
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Chaodin

i have few belladonas if it needed to respec something or whatever, dont have all 120charms yet (some of them are too strong)


You've got a whole lot of base points in Strength and Dexterity when you should have 0 and be able to use Stormlord + charms + maybe a few -requirements jewels to cover stat requirements for gear. 400 more base vitality is at least 2,000 more life (and 20 pierce) you could have.



yeah it was because i got 3pcs of set early before lvl 100 and put points in str/dex i can reset now i have few bellas so i can add less to str/dex and more to
vit :3

thanks for advice
Siosilvar
Team Member
810 | 141
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
azeriso wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
azeriso wrote:any ideas what i can upgrade for farming teganze or duncraig atm ? cant do any of them because i die too fast kekw :D
my char (just got 120):
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Chaodin

i have few belladonas if it needed to respec something or whatever, dont have all 120charms yet (some of them are too strong)


You've got a whole lot of base points in Strength and Dexterity when you should have 0 and be able to use Stormlord + charms + maybe a few -requirements jewels to cover stat requirements for gear. 400 more base vitality is at least 2,000 more life (and 20 pierce) you could have.



yeah it was because i got 3pcs of set early before lvl 100 and put points in str/dex i can reset now i have few bellas so i can add less to str/dex and more to
vit :3

thanks for advice


Yeah, there's your problem. I see many, many people making this mistake on all sorts of builds. Sacred items, even sets with -requirements, can't really be put on prior to getting stats from charms without screwing yourself over. If a sacred item has a level requirement below about 115-120, that doesn't mean you're supposed to use it early - that's just MO space.
User avatar
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
Yay i maded some changes as u said now i can even easily farm fauzt ^^
now farmin endgame items
thx for guide