Pokemancer (Summoner Necromancer Walkthrough/Guide)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Any advice on MF gear? Should I keep using Ist'd TUs till I find the set pieces?
FenrirXIII
Invader
9 | 0
Kostetus wrote:Any advice on MF gear? Should I keep using Ist'd TUs till I find the set pieces?

I`ve got Satanic Mantra from K3K after xx runs, so yeah, just TUs + MO with %MF

@ALL: need some help with Baal - too many summons by him, I`m dying really quick. Just bored of constantly dying with Baal - any advice?
Spec: MinionDam - 535%, Res~100%, Life~500.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Cant kill Guiya, nests spawn too fast and that lanterns swarm all screen. any tips would be helpful
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
FenrirXIII wrote:
Kostetus wrote:Any advice on MF gear? Should I keep using Ist'd TUs till I find the set pieces?

I`ve got Satanic Mantra from K3K after xx runs, so yeah, just TUs + MO with %MF

@ALL: need some help with Baal - too many summons by him, I`m dying really quick. Just bored of constantly dying with Baal - any advice?
Spec: MinionDam - 535%, Res~100%, Life~500.

Make runeword Jah belt, to get better sustain. Try to separate his minions and kill one by one. Try to find boots with highest runwalk bonus, its realy important since most bosses slows or debuff you. Avoid black holes
FenrirXIII
Invader
9 | 0
UPD: Lv 131 - Baal gone) took me ~15mins and 3 returns for healing potions... Fautz/Vizuin - NP, lets see how 130 challenges will go.
Bayah
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello guys!
Does anyone have any tips on how to get "10% to summoned minion damage" on jewels? The maximum I can get is 8%. I saw that the Ladder has Necro Summon with jewels with "10% to summoned minion damage". Thx!!!
Narcoo
Fallen
1 | 0
I just want to say, hats off for the work you put in on this guide, very well done imo.

Guides like this makes it smoother and easier for new and returning playrers to get into the game.

Good shit. :bounce:

Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Bayah wrote:Hello guys!
Does anyone have any tips on how to get "10% to summoned minion damage" on jewels? The maximum I can get is 8%. I saw that the Ladder has Necro Summon with jewels with "10% to summoned minion damage". Thx!!!

DimasKarabas76
Destroyer
6 | 1
Nice guide, thanks! I`m quiet easy doing lab 7-8 even with a cheap one set! https://median-xl.com/char/DimasKarabas
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
hey does any summon necro are now able to go t9
when i once did him last season i stopped at t9 due to the resist penalty even i tried to overstack minion resist with the -100 penalty my minions still died in seconds while in t8 they survived everything even my champion of the sun ones.

i hope this will get fixed somehow.