Pokemancer (Summoner Necromancer Walkthrough/Guide)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:Sp of course. Items are not cheated. I do not remember where I got these items. These two have completely swapped stats as if someone called them the other way around, and the next two have an inverse orange bonus. Marco was here today, maybe he'll come over and tell me how it's possible.

As for the AR, I did not bother with it.

Sinwar was a SSU pre-2.1, it was changed to SU, and Back to the Abyss was introduced as an SSU with orange text in 2.1.

Your demon heads are from 2.0, that's why they have swapped stats.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Ty for explain. Well, the matter is partially clarified. So they took both items and swapped them.

But why don't the orange bonuses match? The bonus from head a is on head b and vice versa. Grim Sihouette has two extra bullets replacing the Veil King bonus will change that too?
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
For AR basically don't really need to bother especially if you get
Thelema

Thelema
Body Armors

'LewIuHel'
Runeword Level: 110
+4 to All Skills
55% Cast Speed
+(80 to 95)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(200 to 250)% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(120 to 150) to Vitality
15% to Vitality
+(101 to 125) Mana when Struck by an Enemy
Overseer's Slippers
Overseer's Slippers
Boots

'HemIo'
Runeword Level: 105
Abyss Knights: Chance to cast Chaos Nova on Kill Doubled
4% Chance to cast level 11 Force Blast when Struck
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
Attacker Flees after Striking 10%
+(25 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+50% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+200% Enhanced Defense
-111 Defense
+(200 to 250) to Energy
(25 to 30)% Magic Find
and
Grim Silhouette
Grim Silhouette
Gargoyle Head (Sacred)

Defense: (3694 - 4389) to (4792 - 5617)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 443
Item Level: 105
Veil King: +100% Life and Damage
+(3 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(31 to 60)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(75 to 150)% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+(130 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 1000) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Elemental Resists +(15 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
. They really adds from 375 up to 450% AR for summons just from these 3. Also from 2.2, Abyss Knight now are caster and no longer needs AR as they always hit.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Extr4w1 wrote:For AR basically don't really need to bother especially if you get
Thelema

Thelema
Body Armors

'LewIuHel'
Runeword Level: 110
+4 to All Skills
55% Cast Speed
+(80 to 95)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(200 to 250)% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(120 to 150) to Vitality
15% to Vitality
+(101 to 125) Mana when Struck by an Enemy
Overseer's Slippers
Overseer's Slippers
Boots

'HemIo'
Runeword Level: 105
Abyss Knights: Chance to cast Chaos Nova on Kill Doubled
4% Chance to cast level 11 Force Blast when Struck
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
Attacker Flees after Striking 10%
+(25 to 30)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+50% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+200% Enhanced Defense
-111 Defense
+(200 to 250) to Energy
(25 to 30)% Magic Find
and
Grim Silhouette
Grim Silhouette
Gargoyle Head (Sacred)

Defense: (3694 - 4389) to (4792 - 5617)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 443
Item Level: 105
Veil King: +100% Life and Damage
+(3 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(31 to 60)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(75 to 150)% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+(130 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 1000) Defense
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Elemental Resists +(15 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
. They really adds from 375 up to 450% AR for summons just from these 3. Also from 2.2, Abyss Knight now are caster and no longer needs AR as they always hit.

The Grim Silhouette is now practically the best choice, especially if you have all of Lazarus.

Goetia is much better than Thelema. you only lose +1skill. +1 max minion, + 200% minion life, regen and FCR can be made up straight elsewhere.

As for the shoes Satanic Mantra are much better than RW and you only lose +1 skill and AR. There you have 25 FCR, 40 Strength, 10% all attributes, 4 free slots and only 80 required level so you can put a lot of MO / UMO there.

As for the AR, there were no problems with it on the t10 as it was played in the team. The skeletons were summoned as far as possible so that they did not take part in the fight and the second DPS. Only their aura mattered. From the front, together with two TANKS / MELEE DPS, there was no sense because they died from just anything.

I do not have a legal Goetia to check which setup is better now the old one where apart from it was the extreme RW Doomguard (you can replace them with Kings Desire) which had as many bonuses as two-handed staves, Helm and Belt Lazarus or a new full Lazarus and two Veil Kings.
korainno
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi. when i want to inject the lootfilter buy shit+home the game said i didn't have the lootfilter.dll file. Am i doing something wrong?
Zartok
Rust Claw
86 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
korainno wrote:Hi. when i want to inject the lootfilter buy shit+home the game said i didn't have the lootfilter.dll file. Am i doing something wrong?

You to open the program inside the folder, and not make shortcut (not sure if u need to have the folder open in the background tho).
Run the program as a administrator by right-clicking the program
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When crafting gear, is there anything specific you are looking for? High minion dmg, life, res %? Life? Vit? Str? Any other stats?

It seems all of the items need to be crafted with Magical and Tainted.

However, I'm assuming I will most likely run out of these shrines since you need them for every single item. So I want to make sure what I roll is decent enough to not have to roll over again and waste more shrines when I need to use them on other items.

nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
You dont necessarily need to use tainted/magical on every slot it just depends on what all you have for gear. A shrine blessed sacred honorific can be comparable to a crafted roll depending how well that goes but the crafted does have more potential. Most seem to mainly look for dmg rolls but life is certainly important since thats all necro minions are is a brick of hp since they removed avoid for them a while back although high hp was still good to have of course. Beyond that yea its pretty much defensive stats to look for like hit recovery and life and such since we dont amplify dmg from a main stat. Having a decent mana pool is certainly worth as well.
Antarus
Cultist
22 | 0
Any people tested this build Fauz? dunc? Scolgen?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Duncraig is easy but Fauzt where the Succuby run off in all directions you won't want to play. In the maze where everything is shot from behind the screen, it is the same. Instead of Fauzt I ran Cold Fusion charm and it was much easier.