Pokemancer (Summoner Necromancer Walkthrough/Guide) **WIP**

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Arubel
Vampiress
39 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oh fuck my life - i forgot this:

Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique

last time i played median was some years ago
Arubel
Vampiress
39 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Could someone explain what magical craft is?

In understand honorific items and tainted craft (sacred - taineted shrine = tainted; tainted item + 2 crystals + shrine = tained item with blessing.

but what is the magical craft?

still up for some ideas: https://median-xl.com/char/Arubelsummon
wc_reiniger
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Arubel wrote:Could someone explain what magical craft is?

In understand honorific items and tainted craft (sacred - taineted shrine = tainted; tainted item + 2 crystals + shrine = tained item with blessing.

but what is the magical craft?

still up for some ideas: https://median-xl.com/char/Arubelsummon


its a craft with magical shrines instead of tainted shrines ;-)
Arubel
Vampiress
39 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much Minon ele res should i aim for? I´m currently @ 100 (d2stat) but not sure if hell difficulty is decreasing resi for minions
Siosilvar
Avalanche
737 | 110
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Arubel wrote:How much Minon ele res should i aim for? I´m currently @ 100 (d2stat) but not sure if hell difficulty is decreasing resi for minions


The stat is capped at 75.
caindarkk
Prowler
17 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Arubel wrote:How much Minon ele res should i aim for? I´m currently @ 100 (d2stat) but not sure if hell difficulty is decreasing resi for minions


The stat is capped at 75.


Sorry to keep on this, but this always confused me. Is the value dependent on the difficulty like for the player character? Or is it static and just needs to meet and can be forgotten.
Siosilvar
Avalanche
737 | 110
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
caindarkk wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
Arubel wrote:How much Minon ele res should i aim for? I´m currently @ 100 (d2stat) but not sure if hell difficulty is decreasing resi for minions


The stat is capped at 75.


Sorry to keep on this, but this always confused me. Is the value dependent on the difficulty like for the player character? Or is it static and just needs to meet and can be forgotten.


Difficulty penalty is 0 / -50 / -100 for minions
Minions get +75 from having 5 soft points
Stat is capped at 75

->

Normal: minions are immune with 25 minion res
Nightmare: minions are immune with 75 minion res
Hell: minions have 50 total res with 75 minion res
caindarkk
Prowler
17 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
caindarkk wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
Arubel wrote:How much Minon ele res should i aim for? I´m currently @ 100 (d2stat) but not sure if hell difficulty is decreasing resi for minions


The stat is capped at 75.


Sorry to keep on this, but this always confused me. Is the value dependent on the difficulty like for the player character? Or is it static and just needs to meet and can be forgotten.


Difficulty penalty is 0 / -50 / -100 for minions
Minions get +75 from having 5 soft points
Stat is capped at 75

->

Normal: minions are immune with 25 minion res
Nightmare: minions are immune with 75 minion res
Hell: minions have 50 total res with 75 minion res


thank you for taking the time to explain it!
mattbnr
Imp
5 | 0
You need to write more guides. This is probably the best written, most well described, best laid out guide in this forum.

In depth on each step of the way.
Easy to read.
Descriptions that explain every step and why to take it.

100/10 on this guide!!!
User avatar
Vanngancabg
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
like