Storm Crows Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You have really low defence. The author of this guide don't rate very high the role of def, but i like it. I think that's the reason why you can't farm dunc or TA easily. MO every armor piece with 20% BonusToDefence (Deathadvocat also mentioned it) and try to wear body armor with high armor rating, because body armors gives you huge chunk of it, other pieces not so important. I often use
Dragonheart

Dragonheart
Body Armors

'OhmThulFal'
Runeword Level: 70
+2 to All Skills
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
30% Block Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+1.625% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
5% to Dexterity
+(550 to 650) to Life
Cold Resist +25%
in gothic plate, with it you can easily reach 80k+. Hide Of Basilisk probably better, but you should MO it with ed to reach the 200% cap. And may be even put some jah runes.

Also i see that you use WayOfSpider, at 125 lvl you probably have more important skills to max, than poison way.
Edited by felix0808 1 year.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Don't get me wrong. High Def is nice, but without any skill that boosts armor assassin can never really get where it would need to be. 70k vs. 90k is like a 2% difference in getting hit. For most Physical areas 50% physical Res is worth much more then a few k def.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
felix0808 wrote:You have really low defence. The author of this guide don't rate very high the role of def, but i like it. I think that's the reason why you can't farm dunc or TA easily. MO every armor piece with 20% BonusToDefence (Deathadvocat also mentioned it) and try to wear body armor with high armor rating, because body armors gives you huge chunk of it, other pieces not so important. I often use
Dragonheart

Dragonheart
Body Armors

'OhmThulFal'
Runeword Level: 70
+2 to All Skills
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
30% Block Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+1.625% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
5% to Dexterity
+(550 to 650) to Life
Cold Resist +25%
in gothic plate, with it you can easily reach 80k+. Hide Of Basilisk probably better, but you should MO it with ed to reach the 200% cap. And may be even put some jah runes.

Also i see that you use WayOfSpider, at 125 lvl you probably have more important skills to max, than poison way.

Defence is def. low. Sure but farming speed improved 1000%.
Dying is not that of a problem anymore because more dmg=more leech= life = not ded.

Why not maxing way of the spider? I allready maxed everything else beside that and storm crows
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
StormCrows gives you more knifes -> more dps. While poison does not benefits from the amount of knives and its damage is mediocre even at lvl25 with 100+ pierce. At least that my opinion, feel free to experiment :)
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
felix0808 wrote:StormCrows gives you more knifes -> more dps. While poison does not benefits from the amount of knives and its damage is mediocre even at lvl25 with 100+ pierce. At least that my opinion, feel free to experiment :)

Noted, Belladona found, used and now I do massively more dmg thank you for that :)
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Natasha's really worth it? Finally got the Item Design and now gathering my last couple of essences and runes. Only need 7 more runes, and essences.
Holy moly is that guy unfun to farm.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:Is Natasha's really worth it? Finally got the Item Design and now gathering my last couple of essences and runes. Only need 7 more runes, and essences.

Sure is. And then you still need to hope for a good roll, because if it rolls crappy you‘re in for another run.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:
SiAnKoss wrote:Is Natasha's really worth it? Finally got the Item Design and now gathering my last couple of essences and runes. Only need 7 more runes, and essences.

Sure is. And then you still need to hope for a good roll, because if it rolls crappy you‘re in for another run.

It will roll nearly perfect. Say otherwise, I dare you! Or "usefull" at least.

Can you exchange the essences? I got like 10000 Lightning and poison, still missing some of the other 3.
The drop rates are fine, but are they biased? Does Arcane,Icy and Earth drop less?
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:

Can you exchange the essences? I got like 10000 Lightning and poison, still missing some of the other 3.
The drop rates are fine, but are they biased? Does Arcane,Icy and Earth drop less?

Sure feels like it. Also if you stumble across an Auriels Robes try it out. Will cost you some tankiness, but I think the damage and speed might be nice.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:
SiAnKoss wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:

Sure feels like it. Also if you stumble across an Auriels Robes try it out. Will cost you some tankiness, but I think the damage and speed might be nice.

Is there maybe a List/Site where you can look into the loot that is obtainable in a specific area? I just read like "bias" but never "Duncraig: Here you can obtain SU-SSU<<< just "Sacred Bias".
So can SSU( 110 is SSU right?" drop in Tengaze?