Storm Crows Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:
SiAnKoss wrote:Hey at first, thanks for the nice build! It is so much fun for me :).

Second, I'm a pretty noobie noob. Playing this game on and off in Singleplayer, but moved to online because I cant find if there are still limitations on SP. So I'm playing SSF and dont want to interact with other players / trade. But atm im Stuck, level 126 and cant finish all the 120/125 Charms at all. Had pumped my resistances to 85/all but have only 6%phys and I'm dying a lot. I can farm Athulla easy and thats what im doing mainly, for gear and for the Trophy to get another 5%phys
What places can you farm easily with this build to gear up? Basiclly I have the most basic gear, crafted shield TU boots and some crap I found on my way.
A Warshrike as a weapon and TU Helmet. Cant find shit :D

47%Block and 67k Def btw

47% block is pretty low for a max dex build, but shouldn‘t be a real issue. Def won‘t get much higher. I‘m in the 140s with ultra late gear and have only 90k. Don‘t get hung up on the 120/125s if you can‘t do them yet. Farm for the trophys you can already play. It seems like small bonuses, but it really adds up. Also farm for perfect stats on the charms.
For farming you can go for Teganze. Drops are really decent and you can easily dodge all damage if your Ping isn‘t too high.

The problem is that I need to put about 150 points into strength to put on the Armor.( Boots and found a nec set Armor with additional 5% Phys just now)

I'm playing with a Liliths belt and couldn't find anything in teganze, have about 180% mf ATM.
But I need to farm these runes anyway don't I? For the Armor I mean..
Duncraig is just annoying and my killspeed is so slow, so I farm athulla till I got the trophy and them move on to teganze. Thank you for the advice!

Also how can I boost my block? Only have about 2300dex ATM.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
With Fal runes in armor sockets you will get a lot of %Dex. Rest will come as the gear gets better. But there is a lot of farming involved in finishing a build ssf. Median doesn‘t provide a counter for playtime like modern games, but I‘m almost certain there is a least 500 - 1000 hours in my endgame build and it‘s probably at ~95%
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
Deathadvocat wrote:Median doesn‘t provide a counter for playtime like modern games, but I‘m almost certain there is a least 500 - 1000 hours in my endgame build and it‘s probably at ~95%

u can see ur character playtime under P button then press on your name if u mean that ?
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
azeriso wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:Median doesn‘t provide a counter for playtime like modern games, but I‘m almost certain there is a least 500 - 1000 hours in my endgame build and it‘s probably at ~95%

u can see ur character playtime under P button then press on your name if u mean that ?

Wow overestimated it a little 329 hours played and I‘m still learning something XD
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:Duncraig is just annoying and my killspeed is so slow
Also how can I boost my block? Only have about 2300dex ATM.

Well, storm crows is a terrible skill for aoe farming, so slow killspeed is not your fault. Also block is now capped at 50%, so you arent really missing much there. The cap can be increased with skills tho, i think whychwinds upgrade allows you to get more block, but its really sad to keep up.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the extra Dex worth it over Maxres?

Im totally clear that this is a lot of farming! But I've done all exams last week and now I have 2 Months to do whatever I want untill I work.
So I'm fine with farming :D
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:Is the extra Dex worth it over Maxres?

Im totally clear that this is a lot of farming! But I've done all exams last week and now I have 2 Months to do whatever I want untill I work.

As you transition to lategame you will have enough resistances from maxed out charms and normal Equipment rolls. At that point you can scrap all the resistance gems from your gear and go full dex. Fel runes are ideal but hard to come by. With the build here and the Equipment I‘m using you will have 6 free sockets which equals +42% dex. Until you get the runewords with enchanted runes there is probably more free sockets.

Also farm K3K for a witchhunters hood. That item is probably the best item in the game for what it is. Really easy to get 10%dex, 5%Physical res, 2 Max Res. The additional 10%Dex from royal circlet aren‘t that important. I‘m always undecided whether I should just keep the witchhunters for the max res boost getting you to 90 all res
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:
SiAnKoss wrote:Is the extra Dex worth it over Maxres?

As you transition to lategame you will have enough resistances from maxed out charms and normal Equipment rolls. At that point you can scrap all the resistance gems from your gear and go full dex. Fel runes are ideal but hard to come by. With the build here and the Equipment I‘m using you will have 6 free sockets which equals +42% dex. Until you get the runewords with enchanted runes there is probably more free sockets.

Ok. So I need to optimize my charms, got pretty well rolled one but not a single perf one (just legacy of blood ) . Soo I think I farm some trophys and perf charms!
Btw where is the "easiest" and earliest place to find some Enhanced runes? Got them here and there but my highest is Ahmn.. So upgrading will take years :D
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Enchanted Runes can drop everywhere. There is a sticky on the Discord channel with the maximum drops.

Highest Possible Enchanted Rune drop per area:
Duncraig: Yst Rune (24)
Fauzt: Ohn Rune (27)
Fauzt Mini Bosses: Bur Rune (30)
Scosglen: Xod Rune (33)
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:Enchanted Runes can drop everywhere. There is a sticky on the Discord channel with the maximum drops.

Highest Possible Enchanted Rune drop per area:
Duncraig: Yst Rune (24)
Fauzt: Ohn Rune (27)
Fauzt Mini Bosses: Bur Rune (30)
Scosglen: Xod Rune (33)

Great thank you very much :) !!
Discord you say? :mrgreen: Should join that!

Just found Hide of the Basilisk :) not ideal but man finally 20% phys res

EDIT: Bought a Phul rune, farming is sooo much faster! SSF is ass :D

EDIT2: fml