Storm Crows Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think SSU can drop in Teganze. There is a small set of items that can only drop in high Labs.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Deathadvocat wrote:I think SSU can drop in Teganze. There is a small set of items that can only drop in high Labs.

Thanks! Just missing one Stone Essence and a Rune.. Wish me luck guys :shock: :shock: :shock:

Also, Royal Circlet drops only nearly perfect huh? Found a 30Res/25 All Atributes yesterday, just now dropped a 29%/25...

Edit: Got baited lol. You need 6 of each rune and then again 6 clear runestones -.-

EDIT Question:
Is Dementia any good for us? I mean, phys res, +max res -ele for enemies?! Am I understanding this build wrong?

EDIT3:
Build finally my Natashas, is this any good? EDIT3.1 Luckied it, got +1%phys

What to umo it with?

EDIT4: Slowly I'm getting the hang on the Assassin, Just did my first ever Edyrem's Path, and will not do it again, atleast 2sk :)
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
How can I implement summoning for Storm crow in late game? She is so squishy and Familiar is not viable anymore.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
dasdaadaa wrote:How can I implement summoning for Storm crow in late game? She is so squishy and Familiar is not viable anymore.

If you are lucky you can find a relic like me, but in general you won‘t need summons. Lategame they aren‘t viable if you don‘t spec into it heavily.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:I think SSU can drop in Teganze. There is a small set of items that can only drop in high Labs.

Thanks! Just missing one Stone Essence and a Rune.. Wish me luck guys :shock: :shock: :shock:

Also, Royal Circlet drops only nearly perfect huh? Found a 30Res/25 All Atributes yesterday, just now dropped a 29%/25...

Edit: Got baited lol. You need 6 of each rune and then again 6 clear runestones -.-

EDIT Question:
Is Dementia any good for us? I mean, phys res, +max res -ele for enemies?! Am I understanding this build wrong?

EDIT3:
Build finally my Natashas, is this any good? EDIT3.1 Luckied it, got +1%phys

What to umo it with?

EDIT4: Slowly I'm getting the hang on the Assassin, Just did my first ever Edyrem's Path, and will not do it again, atleast 2sk :)

Really good roll on that Natasha’s.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do we still go abandon for crafted gear? As I don't have high hopes in acquiring all those enhanced runes while in HC mode...
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Heroebal wrote:Do we still go abandon for crafted gear? As I don't have high hopes in acquiring all those enhanced runes while in HC mode...

If you‘re going physical abandoned is the way to go, apart from the weapon. There you should go max damage. I don‘t think that build is very good for hardcore though. Can get really squishy before you have decent gear.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm up to 101 (SharenMizery) tankiness hasn't been too bad yet. Still in NM though I'm guessing I'll need more pierce for Hell?
I was running maelstrom but kept running out of mana even with void+meditation+regen mana on jewelry. Not sure what changed on maelstrom, but IIRC I thought I remembered mana used to be no problem after void was made.
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dar-Al-Harb
Dar-Al-Harb
Assassin Shields

'FalUm'
Runeword Level: 58
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
0.25% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.25% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(16 to 19) to Summon Darklings
+(19 to 22) to Skeletal Flayer
+25 to Dexterity
5% to Dexterity
+25 to Energy
Elemental Resists +10%

Do you think this shield would work alright? I have a feeling my assassin could get in trouble against fast moving enemies and having some summon fodder might alleviate that.

I’m currently wearing black sheep
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I"m honestly pretty sure not. if you need fodder for early midgame (lets say levels 100-115 and associated ubers), I'd suggest act 2 shapeshifter mercenary, he should be able to live trough most of it and fulfill that role.
Better to keep a stronger damage shield meanwhile. Having great damage ensures you dont need to fight for too long, that also makes you safer