Storm Crows Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Colius wrote:Hi, ...

When i leveling my char, i also used maelstormLvl1. It costs less mana and better against the crowd.
About IAS/attackSpeed, i agree with Siosilvar, i think the actual breakpoint is 86, not 133. I tested many times and i see the difference when you get 86+ ias, but i don't see any difference with 133+.

For midgame you can use any gear, for example i prefer dragonheart rw armor and Dead Star rw weapon even if i don't use poison (in sacred balanced knife, MO it first to get ~320 enhanced dmg)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Colius wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:Aim for 133 IAS and 86 FHR. There is a 200 breakpoint for FHR but that isn‘t realistic. There is no cap for ll and ml. The more the better. Because it gets reduced in hell should be at least somewhere around 30% to have a decent effect. In the transition I would farm Toraja jungles and K3K. That also helps to get you 400 signets of learning.

Thanks for your quick response :), then i will try to get some more ll / ml. Currently leaking some %. gl on your runs :)

Throwing knife (and javelin) breakpoints in the speedcalc are wrong, you need 86 ias for balanced knife, and 68 for throwing and flying knife.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Istaryu wrote:
Colius wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:Aim for 133 IAS and 86 FHR. There is a 200 breakpoint for FHR but that isn‘t realistic. There is no cap for ll and ml. The more the better. Because it gets reduced in hell should be at least somewhere around 30% to have a decent effect. In the transition I would farm Toraja jungles and K3K. That also helps to get you 400 signets of learning.

Thanks for your quick response :), then i will try to get some more ll / ml. Currently leaking some %. gl on your runs :)

Throwing knife (and javelin) breakpoints in the speedcalc are wrong, you need 86 ias for balanced knife, and 68 for throwing and flying knife.

There is a speedcalc which is good.? I would like to know for my bear druid. Thanks for advance
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nemmate wrote:
There is a speedcalc which is good.? I would like to know for my bear druid. Thanks for advance

Only throwing knife and javelin data is wrong.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Istaryu wrote:
nemmate wrote:

Only throwing knife and javelin data is wrong.

Thank you so much. I will check for my speeds.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some suggestions late game gear.
On helm cheap option is
Apeskull
Apeskull
Bone Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (2323 - 2613) to (2517 - 2832)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
Adds 75-100 Fire Damage
Adds 75-100 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-100 Cold Damage
-(14 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Requirements -25%
Socketed (4)

Testament of the Apes
(Ape Set)
, more expensive -
Idol of Rygnar
Idol of Rygnar
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2068 - 2350) to (2208 - 2510)
Required Strength: 600
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
25% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 90)%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
+(120 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of 500
25% Gold Find
+5 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
Lacuni Cowl
Lacuni Cowl
Skull Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2865 - 3115) to (2964 - 3222)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 105
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(130 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
. I prefer Rygnar, its damage is comparable to
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Dexterity: 392
+2 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Demons
+50% Damage to Undead
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
, but it provides huge 25% ll, sadly that "target takes 500 dmg" doesn't work with scrows projectiles. On belt slot is good, but costly alternative is
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Strength:
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life +2%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
. But you loose 1 mana on striking and probably will need 1pt mediation. For gloves i like
Snowsquall
Snowsquall
Gloves

'GlaIu'
Runeword Level: 105
+1% Maximum Cold Resist per 80% Cold Resist
+1 to All Skills
20% Hit Recovery
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Slow Target 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Dexterity
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
, 2-3 max cold res and 20% slow is cool, because some enemies move left and right and some of the knifes a misses. So less movements - less misses, at least i think so.

Also about skills.
Broadside25 - it is not bad, but it also not shows outstanding results. It is good against slow targets, usually at melee range, so all of the knifes hits the target. And usually 1pt whychwind is better in this role.

Maelstorm - good at the beginnig as 1pt wonder. At the late game it also good against crowd, but high lvl SCrows + extra projectiles from shadowbite have almost the same performance against crowd. Maxing it in this build even with ~4k dex is useless. Seems it really need
Hexward
Hexward
Totem Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1668 - 2085) to (1932 - 2415)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 527
Maelstrom MkI: +25% Bonus Magic Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Shadow Blade on Striking
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 30)% to Dexterity
20% Curse Length Reduction
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (6)
and max Doom to shine.

Wychwind - deals outstanding dmg even at 1pt, but it works only vs 5% enemies - slow, fat, who doesn't have blink. If maxed it gives +~2k dmg, but at this stage we have ~6k phys/ele dmg and another 2k is nice, but since it has limited use, it doesn't worth 35 pt investments.

WayOfTheSpider - not very important. I tested the dps vs bosses, and it gives you ~5% dps, while fire+light ways make up the half of your dps. But i still take it because there is no good alternatives. And it also gives some additional pierce to phase bomb.

Specialization - good to take it and add a few knifes to scrows, but i need 1pt mediation, so no available mastery slots.

Managed to reach T6 labs. Can do it quite comfortably, but as you see, SCrows is not the best crowd killing skill. Don't want to go higher, because with reduced avoid and block i need to fight for live with every pack of mobs, so that's my limit. Also i don't have deimoss/samael charms.
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
felix0808 wrote:Some suggestions late game gear.
On helm cheap option is
Apeskull
Apeskull
Bone Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (2323 - 2613) to (2517 - 2832)
Required Strength:
+2 to All Skills
Adds 75-100 Fire Damage
Adds 75-100 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-100 Cold Damage
-(14 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Requirements -25%
Socketed (4)

Testament of the Apes
(Ape Set)
, more expensive -
Idol of Rygnar
Idol of Rygnar
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (2068 - 2350) to (2208 - 2510)
Required Strength: 600
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
25% Life stolen per Hit
Weapon Physical Damage +(60 to 90)%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
+(120 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+(40 to 50) to Strength
+(40 to 50) to Dexterity
Target Takes Additional Damage of 500
25% Gold Find
+5 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
Lacuni Cowl
Lacuni Cowl
Skull Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2865 - 3115) to (2964 - 3222)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 550
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(130 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
. I prefer Rygnar, its damage is comparable to
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Dexterity: 392
+2 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Demons
+50% Damage to Undead
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
, but it provides huge 25% ll, sadly that "target takes 500 dmg" doesn't work with scrows projectiles. On belt slot is good, but costly alternative is
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Strength:
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life +2%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
. But you loose 1 mana on striking and probably will need 1pt mediation. For gloves i like
Snowsquall
Snowsquall
Gloves

'GlaIu'
Runeword Level: 105
+1% Maximum Cold Resist per 80% Cold Resist
+1 to All Skills
20% Hit Recovery
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Slow Target 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Dexterity
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
, 2-3 max cold res and 20% slow is cool, because some enemies move left and right and some of the knifes a misses. So less movements - less misses, at least i think so.

Also about skills.
Broadside25 - it is not bad, but it also not shows outstanding results. It is good against slow targets, usually at melee range, so all of the knifes hits the target. And usually 1pt whychwind is better in this role.

Maelstorm - good at the beginnig as 1pt wonder. At the late game it also good against crowd, but high lvl SCrows + extra projectiles from shadowbite have almost the same performance against crowd. Maxing it in this build even with ~4k dex is useless. Seems it really need
Hexward
Hexward
Totem Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1668 - 2085) to (1932 - 2415)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 527
Maelstrom MkI: +25% Bonus Magic Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Shadow Blade on Striking
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(20 to 30)% to Dexterity
20% Curse Length Reduction
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (6)
and max Doom to shine.

Wychwind - deals outstanding dmg even at 1pt, but it works only vs 5% enemies - slow, fat, who doesn't have blink. If maxed it gives +~2k dmg, but at this stage we have ~6k phys/ele dmg and another 2k is nice, but since it has limited use, it doesn't worth 35 pt investments.

WayOfTheSpider - not very important. I tested the dps vs bosses, and it gives you ~5% dps, while fire+light ways make up the half of your dps. But i still take it because there is no good alternatives. And it also gives some additional pierce to phase bomb.

Specialization - good to take it and add a few knifes to scrows, but i need 1pt mediation, so no available mastery slots.

Managed to reach T6 labs. Can do it quite comfortably, but as you see, SCrows is not the best crowd killing skill. Don't want to go higher, because with reduced avoid and block i need to fight for live with every pack of mobs, so that's my limit. Also i don't have deimoss/samael charms.

Not sure about the Maelstrom. With 1 pt and 5k dex I can (And need) use it to play Xazax. Not huge damage but usable.

For belt I'm still using Endless Loop. It's a decent option and I haven't found a Black void yet.

I feel like just the passive mana Leech from various charms should cover your mana expenses.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I also use maelstorm vs xazax. I mean that 1pt gives you +2.4k magic dmg, if maxed you get another ~1k dmg, which isn't huge and not worth to sacrifice points in WayOfSPider.

About mana leech, it works perfectly vs mobs, but vs fat bosses like assasin in lab - the mana goes to zero and you need mana potions, which is not comfortable. And it goes down even faster if you use phase bomb. So i need extra regen from 1pt meditation.
SiAnKoss
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey at first, thanks for the nice build! It is so much fun for me :).

Second, I'm a pretty noobie noob. Playing this game on and off in Singleplayer, but moved to online because I cant find if there are still limitations on SP. So I'm playing SSF and dont want to interact with other players / trade. But atm im Stuck, level 126 and cant finish all the 120/125 Charms at all. Had pumped my resistances to 85/all but have only 6%phys and I'm dying a lot. I can farm Athulla easy and thats what im doing mainly, for gear and for the Trophy to get another 5%phys
What places can you farm easily with this build to gear up? Basiclly I have the most basic gear, crafted shield TU boots and some crap I found on my way.
A Warshrike as a weapon and TU Helmet. Cant find shit :D

47%Block and 67k Def btw
Deathadvocat
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
SiAnKoss wrote:Hey at first, thanks for the nice build! It is so much fun for me :).

Second, I'm a pretty noobie noob. Playing this game on and off in Singleplayer, but moved to online because I cant find if there are still limitations on SP. So I'm playing SSF and dont want to interact with other players / trade. But atm im Stuck, level 126 and cant finish all the 120/125 Charms at all. Had pumped my resistances to 85/all but have only 6%phys and I'm dying a lot. I can farm Athulla easy and thats what im doing mainly, for gear and for the Trophy to get another 5%phys
What places can you farm easily with this build to gear up? Basiclly I have the most basic gear, crafted shield TU boots and some crap I found on my way.
A Warshrike as a weapon and TU Helmet. Cant find shit :D

47%Block and 67k Def btw

47% block is pretty low for a max dex build, but shouldn‘t be a real issue. Def won‘t get much higher. I‘m in the 140s with ultra late gear and have only 90k. Don‘t get hung up on the 120/125s if you can‘t do them yet. Farm for the trophys you can already play. It seems like small bonuses, but it really adds up. Also farm for perfect stats on the charms.
For farming you can go for Teganze. Drops are really decent and you can easily dodge all damage if your Ping isn‘t too high.