Guard Tower Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
871 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ran a summon barb early in the season and switched over to GT with some other relics to try out labs. Really enjoying it so far.
yejianqiu
Prowler
18 | 0
Could I ask if the attack speed on wolf stance will reduce the DS increased by grandfather?
God_of_Magic
Lava Lord
95 | 5
yejianqiu wrote:Could I ask if the attack speed on wolf stance will reduce the DS increased by grandfather?

Yes it will.
Redemption
Balrog
130 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
yejianqiu wrote:Could I ask if the attack speed on wolf stance will reduce the DS increased by grandfather?

Lion Stance adds a crap load of damage and caps at -10% physical resistance so with some tweaks to gear you can get about 25-30% pr with lion on. Unless you get lucky and find a
Tyrael's Might
Tyrael's Might
Ancient Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 11859 to 14685
Required Level: 130
Item Level: 130
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
50% Movement Speed
+300% Damage to Demons
+300% Damage to Undead
+200% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +15%
Physical Resist 50%
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Celeri Caelesti Iustitia
Socketed (6)
Jasdero
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
For this build need put the points in dex? My towers have 67% accuracy. I put all the points into str (already more than 3k in total), and dex only 400. Maybe need to take dex too? i have setup gear for 100-125 lvl from guide.
B10H4zarD
Dark Huntress
10 | 4
Jasdero wrote:For this build need put the points in dex? My towers have 67% accuracy. I put all the points into str (already more than 3k in total), and dex only 400. Maybe need to take dex too? i have setup gear for 100-125 lvl from guide.

Do you have all the Charms already?
Usually, 30% more accuracy ofc outdamages lets say 20% less dmg from str-multiplicator.
Since Barb has some mechanics to further scale dmg with %str im not sure about str vs dex.
Its okay to miss 30% of the time, if every arrow deals 50% more dmg overall :mrgreen:
On the other hand, you have to take proc's into account too.. if one relies on "on-hit" dmg it would be better to hit more for less weapon dmg.

I'd assume, the player who made this guide actually knows what hes talking about ( more than me, at least :) )
So i guess, they have tested str vs dex and turns out str is more important, because of Lion Stance etc

Take care
fuppy
Abomination
153 | 50
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Think I ended up crafting some combination of 50% AR, 2% str, min/max damage, life jewels in my gear with Elq in weapon. Percentage AR helps a ton with the flat AR from Ancient Blood.