ClawSin - ComfortSin from A to Z and beyond ! [SSF and many variants]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PitStains wrote:
Lynderika wrote:
PitStains wrote:Unless you have fully switched to SU+/Endgame gear, once you hit 120-125 this build gets slow and sluggish.
https://median-xl.com/char/rerolling_sad This is the current state and it's terrible at Dunc. DPS is ok, but easily overwhelmed by groups. DPS is ok, but can't facetank bosses like kabraxis.
I don't feel like rerolling a 3rd character this season. :(

Your gear and charm is way above than what it should at this point, and claw should roll over this content (it's only fauzt that start being a problem)

List of problems I can see :
-You're using the full
Astrogha's Moon
Astrogha's Moon
(Wyrd Set)

Darkling
Viper Skin
Angel of Death

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
Maximum Poison Resist +2%
Poison Resist +75%

Set Bonus with complete set:
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+23 to Amatoxin
Slow Target 5%

set with 1 pt way of the spider (help)
-Witchhunter armor and shield give you nothing, dragonheart (you have no source of life, of course you get hurt) + black sheep wall is better
-You have better rings in your stash than equipped
-Your sockets seems completely random
-Only 1pt vamp strike, that's your main dps for kab
-If you want more suvivability you could remove (reduce to 1) a way to use bats, they tank ridiculously good

Also try just hit and running ahrad with shit clic in fauzt, you should't even get hit.

Thanks. I'll try some of those changes suggested.

To go further on the same topic, I'd heavely suggest you chose (and stick to) one of the following playstyles :

- Elem clawsin
- Phys clawsin
Not to say that hybrids and phys+poison clawsin arent viable, they totally can be, but they're trickier to build. For instance right now you're playing as phys+poison, but you have to keep in mind this means "mostly a physical sin, with some added poison to help clear". In other words, you absolutely should max Shadow Dancer, it's your most important passive. And also drop Wat of the Gryphon's 10 points as it adds absolutely nothing, and drop way of the raven, either in favour of Doom if you have enough points to max it, or if you only have one point left to spend in lvl 90 skills, then chose Beacon for an extra 20% movespeed (with 1 point, the other two give you absolutely nothing).
I'd also change your body armor for a Scales of the Serpent if and whenever possible, or perhaps a shimmering-craft if not possible, as you're going to need more -%enemy poison res to make poison worth it.
Alternatively, if you chose to go full Phys clawsin, remove all the poison related stuff and the poison passive. And if you go for an elem version, use either full witchhunter set (if and when you've got access to it), or an IED claw and lots of -%enemy res gear
________

Last but not least, I've played an SSF clawsin this ladder with no gear and ended up playing a somewhat interesting hybrid phys + fire which felt great for early ubers and farming up to 120.
It was born from having to little shrines for phys crafting and using fascinating shrines, landing a good phys claw with it and a "level 40 ignis fatum on melee attack%", which gives a nice +480-800 flat fire. Then I just had to spec way of the phoenix on top, the TU shield with -12% fire and life on attack, the TU helm with -12% fire and then later on replaced those by a few fascinating crafts. All in all it provided a good mix of damage for early/midgame, and what I take out of it and will add to guide is that Ignis Fatum ctc% is a very good proc on ele claw, and a good proc for early crafts on SSF/first ladder char for phys clawsin too, all of which i'll format into the guide a bit later these days (as well as updating it for way of the raven and other changes)
fearless
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any Skill Plan for Phys Clawsin?
OwlPierce
Fallen
1 | 0
Im a little new to medianxl what is a ful rune? i cant find anything on it, and im a little confused. :?:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
OwlPierce wrote:Im a little new to medianxl what is a ful rune? i cant find anything on it, and im a little confused. :?:

Ful is the short name for the lightning elemental rune. Lightning Essence + Runestone (both found in Teganze) -> Light Rune
oamer
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does the claw you use for Dark Maidens matter?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
oamer wrote:Does the claw you use for Dark Maidens matter?

DMT adds nothing of value to a phys claw build, so use a wrist blade.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:
oamer wrote:Does the claw you use for Dark Maidens matter?

DMT adds nothing of value to a phys claw build, so use a wrist blade.

Only Joe Rogan knows how to use DMT correctly!
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
Hi guys, when we hit using Noctule, the target takes weapon damage once or multiple time? Do the bats flying out have any effect to the main target?

I'm thinking about elemental clawsin using: Death Blossom (rare armulet, crafted boots),
Dark Maiden's Talons

Dark Maiden's Talons
Assassin Claws

'FulMhal'
Runeword Level: 110
Enemy Fire Resistance is Reduced by Lightning Pierce at 25% Efficiency
(75 to 125)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+750 Fire Damage
Adds 450-300 Lightning Damage
+(30 to 40)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
(11 to 15)% to All Attributes
Maximum Lightning Resist +1%
+(150 to 200) Life on Melee Attack
Scorched Earth

Scorched Earth
Assassin Shields

'IgnTahaUn'
Runeword Level: 110
+25 Fire Damage per 100 Dexterity
10% Chance to cast level 59 Pentagram on Melee Attack
1% Base Block Chance
30% Block Speed
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Weapon Physical Damage -150%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to all Attributes
Maximum Fire Resist +1%
Elemental Resists +(15 to 25)%
. Using Death Blossom as the attack skill.

The damage would be from: innate lightning, flat fire damage, Death Blossom melee-spell fire damage, Pentagram fire proc.

I tried DB on my fire UHM Paladin, and it has even more single target damage than Bloodthorn.

Please give some advices for my build.
VyirusX
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I really do not understand the flashysin build the gear stated for end game seems worse then mid game. I say this because I am in full end game gear and am having terrible trouble in places that where a breeze for me before. Leeching is a huge issue and having to actually hit a mob with that claw for the proc seems to negate survivability by a massive margin. I just tried DC and TG both now are un-survivable, forget dodging barrels since by the time I see them I am dead already. I would also like to ask where in the world the leech is coming from and is this raw Leech % or LOA because I tried both and both seem to be ineffective. The only upgrade I could do at this point is boots into (spirit walkers) At this point it may be better to reroll to a whole other build that is how horrible this has been going or go back to my setup with the assassin set to farm TG for the elemental runes to try a different RW rout.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
VyirusX wrote:I really do not understand the flashysin build.

proc builds are a meme, end of story