ClawSin - ComfortSin from A to Z and beyond ! [SSF and many variants]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

ClawSin - ComfortSin from A to Z and beyond !

Introduction
  • Hi there, this is build guide for Clawsins. The early game section will be very brief as clawsin is known to be one of the easiest/strongest builds of all to level with, you could litterally get a blue IED claw and be somewhat naked for the rest and make it to the first ubers without sweating.
  • Then in mid and endgame it enjoys high diversity, as it can be build physical, elemental, and lastly some mixes (see later in this build, some kind of viable hybrid suggestions). The reason clawsin is so comfortable and diverse is that it gets some neat tools : a phys scaling passive with good deadly strike, an IED buff, shadow refuge with movespeed and capped phys res... and then the traditionnal assassin's tool, blink, avoid, nice elemental dmg reduction. This reduces the stress on gear and allows for more versatility (and stupid combinations while remaining viable, see below)
  • This build guide was intented to focus on two setups : Elemental clawsin and FlashyHybridSin®**.... but thanks to the awesome input from many other veteran players, we're slowly building it into a ClawSin Bible !
    FlashyHybridSin®, in a few words, is a proc + hybrid elem/phys build, used mostly to lvling as it gives a bit better aoe/clear at the cost of lowereing single target dmg (still enough to do ubers).
  • Last but not least, this build does not mention relics anywhere... BUT, if you can get your hands on any melee relic-skill with a decent aoe, don't even look at my FlashyHybridSin® memes and just go with either Phys or Elem Clawsin and use that ! It WILL certainly prove superior as long as the skill is half-decent (in other words, if you can solve the aoe/farming problem, then you don't need to sacrifice a lot of damage and go for my supid gimmicks :mrgreen: )

** = name of my own creation, direct your complaints to my mailbox :mrgreen:

Pros
- Easy and comfortable to level with, and still good/comfortable later on : little skill switching/no pianosin
- SSF friendly : lots of possible and viable gear choices
- Layered defenses : a bit of def, high avoid, block
- Very high single target damage (makes many ubers super easy even with not too good gear)
- Shiny ! High amount of hits + fast attack frames works well with procs of all kind
- Can be built super-hybridly, which is usually a heretic move in MXL (procs, spells and wdm / phys + elemental... see alternate build lower). Making a viable build like that is fun on it's own, and its

Cons
- Melee in MXL, even if you have layered defenses
- Single target is highly-multihitting, so teleporting bosses can be annoying though not impossible
- Poor aoe-farming capability... (problem solved by one alternate build suggested below, which I'm playing with great fun)
- Not a huge lifepool (not as bad as it used to be, and can still end up pretty tanky on the right setup)

Video showcases

► Video Showcase

Power Ratings

This is a quick section where I'll give a personal estimate of how this build fares in a few different metrics. Note that things like "hard" or "easy" content are very relative to your own power level (if you're SSF and poorly geared, "hard content" isn't the same as if you're fully geared and sigged), and also to my own opinion and experiences, so please take it with a grain of salt and use it as a general impression of the build's strengths and weaknesses.
Lastly, I'm going to give two rates : the first one for the traditionnal Elemental IED clawsin, the second one for my FlashyHybrid-does-it-all-sin®.

Single target damage : 10/10 (really really high, deleting many ubers) // 8/10 (really good single target, and the added aoe helps for ubers which have spawns)

AoE clearspeed, easy content : 6 / 10 (no problems with living and killing, just small aoe, but at least runs fast)// 8 / 10 (aoe procs help a LOT for clearing big packs)

AoE clearspeed, hard content : 6 / 10 (same comments as easy content (high dmg and survival so no diff... just low aoe) ) // 8 / 10 (inconsistent yet strong aoe procs help a LOT for clearing big packs. Would be 10 if procs were more consistent)

Survivability : 8 / 10 // 8 / 10. Same comment for both, pretty durable and good sustain, only losing points because melee. It goes up to 9/10 depending on gear, especially with
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 665
Item Level: 120
Ethereal
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
belt (we proc it really well with fast attack frames, see video). As an example you can see VizJun video getting swarmed by mobs for a long time with unfinished gear/sigs/charms

Ease of play : 9/10 // 9/10 I guess there's a small penalty because it's melee and sometimes you have to run out/circle mobs... but we run fast and have blink. For the rest, it's pretty much right-click ennemies to death with the occasional phase bomb here and there.

Comfort of play : 6/10 for bosses it'd be 9/10, but for farming you have to run around so much because of the small aoe... // 8/10 ...and that's why I play my alternate hybrid version. It's not perfect but the AoE farming is better then normal clawsin, makes leveling "not" a total chore but quite fun instead.

Skill Allocation and Mechanics
In this section, there will be 2 values for skill point allocation. The first value is for Elemental Clawsin. The second number is for my FlashyHybridSin®. In both cases it uses a total of 133 points, which is equivalent to level 120. The skills marked as "leftover" are those you should max last.
This skillplan is thus for the Mid and End game. For early game skills, refer to the Early game section below.

Ninja Tab
Blink : 1 - 1
Shadow Refuge : 1 - 1
Shadow Rush : 1to6 - 1to6 (leftovers)
Perfect Being : 25 - 25 - 25 (max)

Claw Tab
Noctule : 1 - 1 - 1
Way of the Gryphon : 25 - 25
Anathema : 1 - 0
Shadow Dancer : 0 - 25

Naginata Tab
Way of the Phoenix : 25 - 25

Reward Tab
Prismatic Cloak : 15 - 15
Vampiric Icon : 1 - 1
Phase Bomb : 1or0 - 1
Beacon : 0or1 (pick beacon for movespeed if you have good gear on elem clawsin and too much pierce already)

Mastery Tab
Melee Devotion : 1 - 1
Endurance (once unlocked) : 10 - 10 (leftovers)
Purity : 4 - 4 (leftovers)

After level 121?
Simply finish up maxing the following skills :
Endurance
Domain(blink range)
Purity
Shadow Rush

The next points really depend on your personal preferences. You could even put 0 into Endurance for a long while if you take those below beforehand :

► Breakpoints, attack speed and recovery

Stats

Strength: Enough to reach gear requirements
Dexterity: Everything else
Vitality: Nothing
Energy: Nothing

Note : for the FlashyHybridSin® you might want to only get to 50% block with dex and then add a bit of energy (last 100ish points or so), to scale your procs a bit harder. Single target is enough anyways. If you're satisfied with your aoe and want some extra single target, go dex just like a regular clawsin. It'll give both %ewd and +flat fire (from shield)

Early Game

Gear
► Gear

Early Skillplan
► Leveling skillplan

Mid and End Game

Gear

► Elemental Clawsin

► Flashy Hybrid Sin

► Physical Clawsin

► Phys and Poison-sin

Gameplay
For the regular Elem Clawsin and Phys Clawsin :
Buff up with Queen of Blades and bloodlust (on switch), and run into packs hitting your stuff. Since your aoe is tiny, it's best to farm difficult high-level content or in games which have many players. That way you can leverage your incredible single target damage better (rather then running after weak monster and doing 10x too much damage to each mob). If you're elemental, try not to get surrounded by too many mobs and get swarmed. If physical with decent life leech, it doesn't matter you should survive easely.

If you're playing the FlashyHybridSin® :
Then you've got a bit more choice you can just go to any crowded/dense map. Your aoe still isnt huge, but its good for very dense packs, areas such as Cows, TA and K3K, Duncraig, Fauzt,... most spots

For the hybrid Poison-sin :
Gameplay is very comfy: Shadow ref on left click, 1pt Batstrike for nova. Make sure to have at least 86% both FBR and FHR, you dont want to be interrupted between bat novas. You want to pull mobs together then batstrike, hit and run.

Mercenary
Mercenaries... during leveling (early on) you're so strong you really don't need one/won't do much of a difference, maybe some kind of caster/archer? A Necrolyte from A3 to add some defense (it debuffs ennemies).
Endgame it'll die too quickly anyways and you are very self-sufficient.... midgame, when your aoe capability is poor, gear a bit mediocre and stuff is dangerous, that's where a Merc could be useful, even if you're gonna have to rez it a bit. I suggest one of the two following :
- A1 Ranger (good dps/aoe clear, to help with your farming)
- A3 Necrolyte (amazing debuffer, several strong debuffs on ennemies, helps for some ubers and some farm areas too)

Ubers

[WARNING : UNFINISHED]
Preliminary notes : ElemClawsin makes all single target ubers a bit faster/easier, whereas FlashyHybridSin® makes farming/leveling faster in all farm areas (at least up to fauzt and vizjun, included. Havent tried scosglen yet i'll admit). Once again, I suggest leveling at as FlashyHybrid if you can afford the two crafts, at least up to 135ish, it'll be WAY FASTER / more comfy to lvl up.

Everything up to 115 is extremely easy and doesn't really need details. If by any chance you're new (welcome !) and still want advice, I reccomend reading any of the guides for any melee character, or even just reading the game docs on the website and trying blind, it really should be super easy.

level 105 see note above

level 110 see note above

level 115 see note above

level 120
Quov Tsin : We're a sin so it's very easy, just stick to him he'll teleport around a lot that's all.

Twin Seas : Same as QT, with no walls like in QT's so actually even easier just stick to her.

Judgement Day : Somewhat easy just kite and move out/in when and if needed. Using
Locket of Dreams
Locket of Dreams
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+100 to Vitality
+(150 to 200) Life when Struck by an Enemy
25% Gold Find
+10 to Light Radius
(and phase bomb to offset the pierce loss on boss) can be worth it, as you get hit by a lot of weapon attacks by the nephalem.

Kabraxis : Very easy, once geared/charmed can be facetanked easely, for the first runs just run in/out of the flamestrike (pillar from the sky) and maybe the punisher novas too. Still somewhat easy and should be any trouble

Duncraig : Easy farming, just pay attention to barrels and when you see many rain on you at once, blink out. Can be baited easely with practice (run into big pack, see barrels, blink to edge of pack, start fighting)

Teganze : Easy farming, we're a sin and prismatic cloak + avoid makes this a cakewalk for us. Need decent leech though

level 125

Astrogha : Ugh... if you can get a source of Charged Strike, it'll help a lot to reduce your pain. Don't forget NOT TO use Queen of Blades, thats extra hits which might make Astro tp away and/or kill totems.

Lord of Lies : Not too bad as long as your sustain/leech is okay, just keep hitting and try to hit the right one.

Xazax : Jut rightclick to death. Triune belt helps a lot for facetanking. Past his halflife and/or when there're too many adds surrounding you, start kiting them away, then blink on boss and rightclick. Between block, avoid and prismatic cloak (and triune belt possibly) he really doesn't hurt too much. If you are ElemClawsin, really easy and fast.

Fauztinville : See video. Farm is easy and rather safe, but killspeed depends a lot on your build (FlashyHybridSin is way faster/better here)

Vizjun : See video. Not too dangerous, and killspeed is okay when it procs enough, slower if/when unlucky. Surviving is no prob

Bremmtown : Really easy, and to help dont blink forward, just walk and then when a pack jumps you, blink on yourself to aoe-stun and kill (if you're worried/not too geared yet). Packs are very small, so ElemClawsin and FlashyHybridSin are the same here

level 135

Scosglen :

Credits and Closing Comments
Thanks to the modmakers and devs for the amazing work :bounce: !
Thanks to Sfp4 for his input about Phys clawsin and his videos !
Thanks to Chaos Lord (Chaos Lord#3281) for Discord conversation about the Flashy build and giving me some ressources too !
Thanks to Marco for his input on Hybrid Poison sin !
Thanks to starfall(starfall#7119) on Discord for pointing out a missing part of the guide after a little posting accident happenned !
Thanks to you, dear reader, to have read all of my - multiple walls of text - guide to the end, which will hopefully transition into some fun gametime for you !

Edited by Neyhanis 1 year.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice guide, I would like to give some input if you feel like throwing an end-game phys version on there. I wanted to make a guide myself but I would have to relevel, record every uber, too much work for me lol.

I played to 140 doing a phys version this ladder, I found it incredibly strong.

First thing I would recommend is picking up an earthquake relic if you're going phys, drop noctule for clear all together.

The end-game phys gear setup for me personally was:
The Conqueror
The Conqueror
Crown (Sacred)

Defense: (7341 - 7770) to (7771 - 8247)
Required Level: 120
Required Strength: 675
Item Level: 130
+1 to All Skills
Adds 25-50 Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+3333 Defense
Magic Resist +(2 to 5)%
(21 to 25)% Gold Find
Socketed (4)

Trophy Hunter
(Trophy Set)
Idol of Fortune
Idol of Fortune
Amulet

+(1 to 2) to All Skills
-1% Base Block Chance
25% Combat Speeds
+(11 to 30)% to Spell Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +(25 to 48)%
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Mana +10%

Trophy Hunter
(Trophy Set)
Arrogance
Arrogance
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8308 - 9198) to (10078 - 11157)
Required Strength:
Restitution
(Based on Restore Percentage)
+50% Combat Speeds
Physical Resist +15%
Maximum Life +7%
Cube with Trophy Fragment: Restore +4%
25% Movement Speed
Adds 15-25 Damage
+(18 to 32) to Stormlord
5% Deadly Strike
+(40 to 50) to all Attributes
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
Doomcloud Spine
Doomcloud Spine
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 4089 to 4479
Adds 100-150 Lightning Damage
+25% to Lightning Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Vitality
15% to Vitality
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
+5 Lightning Absorb
Socketed (2)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
Stonefist

Stonefist
Assassin Claws

'SilQor'
Runeword Level: 100
+5-10 Damage per Character Level Above 138
5% Chance to cast level 7 Thunder Wave on Melee Attack
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
Adds 105-160 Damage
(10 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+200% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
-50 to Dexterity
+(100 to 125) to Vitality
Physical Resist -5%
Cannot Be Frozen
The Doom Gong of Xiansai
The Doom Gong of Xiansai
Aspis (Sacred)

Defense: (3146 - 3539) to (3672 - 4131)
Chance to Block: 5%
(Assassin Only)
Required Strength: 550
Required Dexterity: 559
2% Chance to cast level 12 Thunder Slam on Melee Attack
1% Base Block Chance
Adds (10 to 40)-(50 to 100) Damage
(10 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
20% to Dexterity
Socketed (4)
Fangskin Scales
Fangskin Scales
Greaves (Sacred)

Defense: 2481 to 2799
Required Strength: 650
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Adds 6-8 Poison Damage over 1 seconds
+25% to Poison Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Energy
15% to Energy
Maximum Poison Resist +2%
Socketed (4)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
Empyrean Glory
Empyrean Glory
Ring

Required Level: 50
1% Chance to cast level 40 Singularity on Kill
(6 to 10)% to All Attributes
Maximum Life +5%
Maximum Mana +15%
15% Gold Find
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit

https://streamable.com/nkbjfm

Here is a sample of it bossing.

https://streamable.com/su22sl

Another sample, basically afk.

https://streamable.com/3q75ut

This is a demonstration of its defensive capability.

I was able to take it to t7/t8 labs, further might be possible.

Edit: My video links will expire eventually, but its just some clearing, a 14s kabraxis and me tanking like 15 baal spawns.
aleuric2
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
About to play this right now. Thanks for the contribution to the community.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sfp4 wrote:...

Thanks a lot for your input, I'd read your comments on Discord and wanted to ask you !

My FlashyHybrid is definitely a lvling funny thing, not an endgame one, but I've done Elem Clawsin to endgame before (and it was really good)... I'm happy you could add all this for phys clawsin though, because I definitely didn't test that out ! Will add to the guide (and your contribution to credits), thanks again :)

In your reccomendations, since you gave 2 boots and no gloves, I guessed you meant
Stareye's Claws
Stareye's Claws
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 1674 to 1959
Required Strength: 625
Adds 100-150 Cold Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
15% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
+5 Cold Absorb
Socketed (4)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
instead of
Fangskin Scales
Fangskin Scales
Greaves (Sacred)

+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Energy
15% to Energy
Socketed (4)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
right? If not i'll change it back, but it would make sense I guess ^^'

Lastly what would you think of the following :
- Replacing gloves with
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
or
Rogue Foresight
Rogue Foresight
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: 492 to 522
Required Strength: 525
+1 to All Skills
5% Deadly Strike
-10% to Strength
20% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)

- Replacing belt with
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Ethereal
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)

- Replacing body with
Strength Beyond Strength
Strength Beyond Strength
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8339 - 9198) to (10115 - 11157)
1% Chance to cast level 36 Pyroblast on Striking
Adds 25-38 Damage
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
+50% Damage to Demons
25% Life stolen per Hit
10% Deadly Strike
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
-5 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)

- Replacing amulet with
Beads of the Snake Queen
Beads of the Snake Queen
Amulet

4% Chance to cast level 33 Scorpion Blade on Kill
Adds 5-10 Damage
Stun Attack
+(200 to 500) Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
+100 Life after each Kill

?

Although I haven't tried yet, that's the setup I was going to try for phys
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Remade introduction to account for getting aoe skills trough relics. I didn't even think of it, but of course if possible that's by FAR THE SUPERIOR SOLUTION to the aoe/farm problem of elem/phys clawsin !
I made my gimmicky flashy sin for the fun of building it but let's be fair, it only half-solves the problem while sacrificing a lot of damage (see videos, it somewhat works but isnt great just... flashy ^^' )
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
What AoE relics would you recommend for a melee char?
Reeses
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Glad to see people going HAM on Clawsin! The build looks super fun and @Sfp4 your settup looks great as well!
Sad to see it rely on Trophy set which can be rough to get sometimes (No one ever selling it feels like) but its just too good to pass up!

Hope your able to push it further :)
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
revolut1oN wrote:What AoE relics would you recommend for a melee char?

Earthquake as you can see from Sfp4's video is great, for the rest I'm still inquiring and intend to update the guide with a list in the coming days :)

Also, edited main post : added Sfp4's videos to showcase
racerx
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Tried both ele and phys this season very briefly with cherubim relic for fun.

Ele felt pretty terrible honestly even with max fire/light pierce. Might need pure
Elemental Dominion
Elemental Dominion
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
claw to make it effective. I will say I haven't played IED before so maybe build was all wrong.

Phys felt much better. Sfp's gear setup looks pretty legit. Vamp+Batstrike looks pretty annioying to use, but if you don't you probably end up with like a million spare skill points.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Neyhanis wrote:
Sfp4 wrote:...

Thanks a lot for your input, I'd read your comments on Discord and wanted to ask you !

My FlashyHybrid is definitely a lvling funny thing, not an endgame one, but I've done Elem Clawsin to endgame before (and it was really good)... I'm happy you could add all this for phys clawsin though, because I definitely didn't test that out ! Will add to the guide (and your contribution to credits), thanks again :)

In your reccomendations, since you gave 2 boots and no gloves, I guessed you meant
Stareye's Claws
Stareye's Claws
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: 1674 to 1959
Adds 100-150 Cold Damage
+25% to Cold Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
15% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
+5 Cold Absorb
Socketed (4)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
instead of
Fangskin Scales
Fangskin Scales
Greaves (Sacred)

+200% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Energy
15% to Energy
Socketed (4)

Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)
right? If not i'll change it back, but it would make sense I guess ^^'

Lastly what would you think of the following :
- Replacing gloves with
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
or
Rogue Foresight
Rogue Foresight
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: 492 to 522
Required Strength: 525
+1 to All Skills
5% Deadly Strike
-10% to Strength
20% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)

- Replacing belt with
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Ethereal
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)

- Replacing body with
Strength Beyond Strength
Strength Beyond Strength
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8339 - 9198) to (10115 - 11157)
1% Chance to cast level 36 Pyroblast on Striking
Adds 25-38 Damage
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
+50% Damage to Demons
25% Life stolen per Hit
10% Deadly Strike
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
-5 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)

- Replacing amulet with
Beads of the Snake Queen
Beads of the Snake Queen
Amulet

4% Chance to cast level 33 Scorpion Blade on Kill
Adds 5-10 Damage
Stun Attack
+(200 to 500) Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
+100 Life after each Kill

?

Although I haven't tried yet, that's the setup I was going to try for phys

All of that would certainly work. I was just going for defensiveness because I was going into labs. And yeah, I did mean stareyes.