ClawSin - ComfortSin from A to Z and beyond ! [SSF and many variants]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
noctule if aoe+shift is enough, or a relic-skill like earthquake
Loko22
Sasquatch
69 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ahh ok im a go ele claw for now but end game goal would like to that proc sin build
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Neyhanis wrote:noctule if aoe+shift is enough, or a relic-skill like earthquake

Noctule aoe is still bad, maybe like 10% improvement on previous patch. Decent when there are not many adjacent monster, but when surrounded by bunch, projectiles divide and do little damage. Ffs, just make Batstrike proper aoe.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Loko22 wrote:Ahh ok im a go ele claw for now but end game goal would like to that proc sin build

proc sin build was fun to play with but honestly not super strong, more like helps for clear and not too good late.
with the addition of way of the raven I cant recommend it too much.
I'll leave it on the build because for now I don't have any other good non-relic answer to the aoe-farm problem.
But you have to realise its not too good endgame and more of a midgame farm setup
AlphaMagnum
Cultist
21 | 1
How much damage does Way of the Raven give relative to the other Ways? I hope it’s actually better and merits being called an Uberskill — at one point when WotG was a Lv90 skill it was basically just equivalent to WotP, just requiring less points to invest.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I believe it's the same, less points for same effect roughly. But don't underestimate it, if you're an elem char and most of your damage comes from ways, that's a big extra chunk and a good amount of pierce.
el_bear
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does anyone have a recommendation for improving scosglen clear speed? I recently hit 135 and acquired all of the end game items, but couldn't seem to clear scosglen very well, especially the trees. I am using retaliate as my main aoe, would I see much better results if I got a better relic skill?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For fat monsters try using vamp strike. Not sure how is it now but before btstrike rework it were enormous single target
PitStains
Balrog
121 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what's the skill tree look like for the phys+pois setup?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
el_bear wrote:Does anyone have a recommendation for improving scosglen clear speed? I recently hit 135 and acquired all of the end game items, but couldn't seem to clear scosglen very well, especially the trees. I am using retaliate as my main aoe, would I see much better results if I got a better relic skill?

I can't speak to how good/bad retaliate is, however if you are staying physical - try Earthquake. The dmg is a Phy>Magic conversion so you won't have to worry about pierce (unlike retaliate which converts to fire dmg). I used an EQ relic last season and it worked very well even without end game gear/charms.