Malice Necromancer

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChiefShonah wrote:People sleep on this build

That's because it's boring aff. Definitely the most boring caster imo, plus the whole poison aspect of the tree feels like some tacked on legacy relic.
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This build is far from boring.

Combining Death Ripple, Dream Eater, Singularity, and Orb of Annihilation provides some serious variety in killing,

Found this
Relic (Orb of Annihilation)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
+1 to All Skills
+(9 to 18) to Orb of Annihilation
+200 to Mana
and crafted a +46 ooa wand and, combined with decent Death Ripple, I'm tearing Fauzt up. If I just had some more move speed it would be even better. Once I hit 130 I can equip
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Yew Wand (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 38
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 130
Required Dexterity: 168
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Dexterity)%
If you have No Ultimate Skill:
+20% Malice Skill Damage
+375 Life Regenerated per Second
-150% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(3 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
2% Base Block Chance
+(61 to 75) Spell Focus
50% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(31 to 50)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-3 to Light Radius
Socketed (2)
and hit my FCR breakpoint.

Enjoying the build with all the spell variety.

EDIT: Going through scos pretty quick. Only challenge is werewolf druid but still doable.
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Enchanted craft I just made, feel like this is a candidate for 2x blessingImage
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well that sounds perfectly viable, hang on, I just go find OoA Relic and Daydreamer... no biggie.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Listerine wrote:Enchanted craft I just made, feel like this is a candidate for 2x blessing

You’re better off with Orb of Anhilation and/or Arcane Hunger with the MO space on that unless you really care about the Magic res. Double blessing is better for boosting stats from shrine not found on MOs. In any case make sure you use Oil of Intensity for shrine bless :) And don’t follow ingame recipe, it requires 2 ACs.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Listerine wrote:Enchanted craft I just made, feel like this is a candidate for 2x blessingImage

It's a bit low on life, but unless you wanna do sam or high labs it's perfect. Have fun !

altoiddealer wrote:
Listerine wrote:Enchanted craft I just made, feel like this is a candidate for 2x blessing

You’re better off with Orb of Anhilation and/or Arcane Hunger with the MO space on that unless you really care about the Magic res. Double blessing is better for boosting stats from shrine not found on MOs. In any case make sure you use Oil of Intensity for shrine bless :) And don’t follow ingame recipe, it requires 2 ACs.

Thoses are weapon mo and effligies, it's an armor craft. In there the best thing to do is blessing

Jampula wrote:Well that sounds perfectly viable, hang on, I just go find OoA Relic and Daydreamer... no biggie.

Thoses are not needed for anything, it's just upgrades (and ooa only is useful in fauzt anyway). Also, getting some things for 130-135 content is normal. But I agree that malice is not perfectly suited for high content compared to the bests, though leveling to 130 ssf is pretty much as good as it could. The videos I recorded for this guide are my first time playing malice ever, someone experimented really could do some nice leveling.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lynderika wrote:
Jampula wrote:Well that sounds perfectly viable, hang on, I just go find OoA Relic and Daydreamer... no biggie.

Thoses are not needed for anything, it's just upgrades (and ooa only is useful in fauzt anyway). Also, getting some things for 130-135 content is normal. But I agree that malice is not perfectly suited for high content compared to the bests, though leveling to 130 ssf is pretty much as good as it could. The videos I recorded for this guide are my first time playing malice ever, someone experimented really could do some nice leveling.

Your guide (and guides) seems great, my post was just targeted to Listerine. Sorry otherwise.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lmao I don’t know how I overlooked that the item is a body armor :mjump:
Best thing to do would be PhysMag shop MOs and Lodestones (or Auriels)
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
altoiddealer wrote:Lmao I don’t know how I overlooked that the item is a body armor :mjump:
Best thing to do would be PhysMag shop MOs and Lodestones (or Auriels)

Surprisingly, it's not. Lodestone are +10 sd for 20 levels, not to mention that the requirement increase is a pain. Normal mo also are +10 sd for 20 levels. While a blessing is 15-20 for 25 levels (and magic res on the side). So the idea is to do as much blessing as possible then complete with whatever. Completing with an auriel for the bonus def can be a good idea, but overall umos are more suited to others pieces.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gah, you’re right again :) Here I am forgetting that Body Armor gets up to 20 from bless