How to survive hardcore Scosglen/Lab with tanky softcore characters (Updated 25/8/22)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
fr0gbug wrote:Bump for visibility, was on second page of guides even though newly added/moved. Thank you for this :D

does something changed according to represented builds in the 2.5 patch?
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:Bump for visibility, was on second page of guides even though newly added/moved. Thank you for this :D

does something changed according to represented builds in the 2.5 patch?

I havent updated in a while most of them are pretty similar +- I think.Scorpsin t10 viable, downtier adjudicator and ied palazon to t6. I would probably add Physical Bear druid t10 viable, Warlock t9/t10 viable, Bloodzon t9/t10 viable, EQ barb t8 viable. These are the builds that did well on HC this and the last few seasons since i last updated it.
Vanngancabg
Sasquatch
67 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
leobombo
Invader
8 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I Like nec summoner whit lazarus set
Theologist
Prowler
17 | 1
How to summon the Bear with Physical Druid? Melee Devotion disable summon skills.

If that is not possible, wich should i pick? The Devotion, or the Bear?
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Theologist wrote:How to summon the Bear with Physical Druid? Melee Devotion disable summon skills.

You need to max the bear to gain access to primal bond. I think its 400 ewd now when at max points and max minion resistance iirc. Before i think it was 800 ewd with a very generous minion resistance scaling.
Theologist
Prowler
17 | 1
midknight wrote:
Theologist wrote:How to summon the Bear with Physical Druid? Melee Devotion disable summon skills.

You need to max the bear to gain access to primal bond. I think its 400 ewd now when at max points and max minion resistance iirc. Before i think it was 800 ewd with a very generous minion resistance scaling.

Oh i get it, it's not about the bear then, it is about primal bond.

So, with that reduced ewd compared to before, do you still think does it worth the investment? Or should i level something else? Maybe Rend?
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Theologist wrote:
midknight wrote:

Oh i get it, it's not about the bear then, it is about primal bond.

So, with that reduced ewd compared to before, do you still think does it worth the investment? Or should i level something else? Maybe Rend?

You probably want some points in rend now but after the changes to the hit box and hit count of rend. I dont think i would choose phys bear because its farming capabilities took quite a hit imo.
Pisunchic
Vampiress
35 | 0
How to survive anything on that season??!!!! Chars that lived in hard areas in previous patch cant live there anymore
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pisunchic wrote:How to survive anything on that season??!!!! Chars that lived in hard areas in previous patch cant live there anymore

correct. you have no other choice than reroll maps til it suits for ya better