Controller's Vesseldin Guide to Win

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tsunami2086
Imp
4 | 1
Hi, how did you get >800% magic find ?
Doomxr
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Me interesting too!!! Where you find >800 mf?
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Doomxr wrote:Me interesting too!!! Where you find >800 mf?

tsunami2086 wrote:Hi, how did you get >800% magic find ?

A few jewel of lucks, and the new charm that gives 500 i believe when you use it's exclusive teleport.
Cormyr1986
Fallen
1 | 0
What Changes for 2.5 ? Cause of the changes and limitations to the MO's and stuff
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cormyr1986 wrote:What Changes for 2.5 ? Cause of the changes and limitations to the MO's and stuff

working on it as we speak
Manokuja
Imp
4 | 0
@Controlledanger first of all thank you for guide and build. It is very good to play.

I have two questions regarding build:

1.Which stat/stats we should invest?
2.What kind of cycle we should put on wormhole?

Thank you in advance for answer.
Kaly_
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Manokuja wrote:@Controlledanger first of all thank you for guide and build. It is very good to play.

I have two questions regarding build:

1.Which stat/stats we should invest?
2.What kind of cycle we should put on wormhole?

Thank you in advance for answer.

Hey there. im not Controller but you can find both answers to your questions in the guide.

Regarding 1. its in the leveling section where it tells you to respecc after maxing veneration of justice - rest into vitality, so vit is the stat we aim for after meeting requirements for gear

Regarding 2. this is answered in the endgame section at Charms.
"Wormhole - Medium or large vitalities will yield the most total life end game. Life/mana's are acceptable though. I usually make a separate MF wormhole."
il-vendetta
Invader
9 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does anyone try to cast Veneration of justice and Ward of fate with the "quick cast" buttons? I have to press the keys many times until de spell is casted (after the 17 sec of CD of course). I died a lot because of this. Seems bugged.
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
116 | 7
It's not bugged, it's just a "feature" of cooldown skills, where you can't quickcast them back-to-back while standing still without some small delay.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I push a vesseldin 150 this season, and I don't use the quick cast for both buff because you're never sure it is correctly casted.

Edit : I'll take time to write my experience since it was my third vesseldin and I dissagree with some point into this guide.