Starter Tier List for Season 35

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
I love that this thread is back! The information it provides is extremely useful.
Redemption
Gravedigger
195 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I am really looking forward to playing the new blood zon. I hope it's good enough to farm and boss most everything
xindiren
Prowler
18 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thank you for posting this, very helpful!
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank you, very helpful :)
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fr0gbug wrote:
CircaG wrote:Great tier list! Thanks so much for the time into this.

I think Bow druid should now be Tier 2 at least (I know we have to test it first though).
In your bow druid list, you say to level fire bow, but the guide you posted shows the opposite (starts phys, goes fire).

I plan to end with phys because of the ED buff, but would be interested in hearing other opinions on best way to level bow.

Edit: I noticed in the top, you put Hunter druid in Tier 2. In the druid list, you put his color as green (tier 3/4). Just wanted to let you know!

Bow dudu guide is from 1.8, a bit outdated. As far as the phys vs fire question, if phys bow dudu was viable, why did it need a 750% EWD steroid injection? Post buff all I can say is, well, at least phys can leech :/

The point of saying bow druid should be higher tier is because of the buff. I'm playing the phys bow druid right now so I'll update on how it is. Also, even though the 1.8 guide is outdated, I've heard from others that leveling phys is the way to go still.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Changed Scorpion Blade Assassin to t2, since it doesn't compare to other T1 builds when it comes to early start with the build. You need pierce to do damage and assassin defences kick in at 115-120 or so, so a bit of a strugglefest until then.

Great after that though.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
^ can vouch for that, start is pretty slow, some act bosses take minutes of kitting, early bosses 105-120 are pain, to kill your first Akarat you need bunch of +skill crafts and good pierce. Build can run duncraig fairly early with sigle knife throw mode 1-shotting stuff, but is it true gymnastics to survive there, takes a lot of focus to do these runs (some may find it fun vs just brainless facerolls certain other builds offer).
Overall scaling of the build is pretty weak early on without gear and high levels.
youtube.com/ae1337
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Updated Bear to T3 from T4. Werewolf staying in T2 and Wereowl T3, but it's possible they should be moved one tier up as well, after it was found out that the bow druid passive that gives 750% works with those builds also.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Wolf is definitely feeling T1 in my opinion. Coldhunger, Lunar Fury, and 2 Ripstars is like 100tg day 1 and is all you need to clear all of 125. This is the easiest I've ever hit the Giyua DPS check outside of stormzon. Great gear progression SSF as well, plenty of opportunity to spam TA to try and get that Coldhunger or a couple of crafts for the pierce to be able to conveniently farm 120s and get Lunar Fury built.

Not yet sure how it scales past 125s, but I have 3 item slots not doing much at the moment so there's definitely room to grow. Low labs seems achievable, but it's yet to be seen if the top of the ladder will push it into high labs yet.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Moved Werewolf to T1 from T2 and Wereowl to T2 from T3.